Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

=][= The Emperor Protects! (Searching for Long-Term Story-Heavy Partners) =][=

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzizSolomon

Super-Earth
Hello, everybody. I go by the handle of Solomon, and I'm in the mood for roleplay.

Seeing how my likes and fetishes are nearly limitless, it's easier to put down what I refuse to take part in. If it's not listed here, go ahead and ask me to try it! I'll try anything at least once.

~Scat. For hopefully obvious reasons.
~Watersports. See above.
~Completely one-sided dominance. I prefer a sort of dominant tango where control is traded between characters several times throughout a story, short or long.
~MxM. No matter how many times I try it out, I'm just never into it if it's a sexual situation. Non-sexual roleplay's still free game.
~Too much smut. I've recently grown weary of purely smutty stories; I NEED substance at this point; honestly probably a sort of...90% Story to 10% Smut ratio. Maybe 80/20.

So, everything that I haven't stated in my dislikes area is free game. I'll participate in a fan-based pairing (as long as I have an understanding of it, but feel free to explain it to me if you really want a partner), any pairing of natural (or supernatural) characters you'd like to create from our imaginations, and almost anything else we can think of. Seeing how I'm up for anything, it's difficult for me to even begin to post my general pairings, but I'll post my current craving(s) as a starting point. Something to keep in mind is that my main desire is catering to yours, and if you already have a story in mind, don't hesitate to lay it on me.

CURRENT CRAVING:

~It's a Grim, Dark Future [Sci-fi, Warhammer 40K]
I've been enraptured by the expansive universe of 40K for nearly the past year now, and have been really trying to get some stories going within its lore; there's so much room to explore and branch out. If somebody holds a similar fire for the setting as I do, I'd be down for pretty much any scenario pertaining to it, although I suppose my preference would be a locale involving the Imperium, whether it be some lowly soldiers of the Imperial Guard forging a bond through combat, or a Black Templar and a Sororitas getting just a teensy bit too enthusiastic about the Emprah. I'm totally down to hatch some schemes for Tzeentch or slaughter in the name of Khorne and the like, though.

If you've got any ideas of your own, I'm all ears as well. Thanks for looking into my thread, and have a wondrous day.

RE: Where have you run, my little Snow Bunny? (Searching for R+V fans!)

Now first and foremost searching for a shy Yuki-onna!

RE: S...Snow Bunny!? (Searching for Rosario + Vampire roleplay!)

Bump!

The animes that don't kill you by ending without total closure...usually drive you to buy 16 volumes of manga.

RE: S...Snow Bunny!? (Searching for Rosario + Vampire roleplay!)

Thought I'd give this thread a good kickstart~ <3 Still looking for various roleplays! Hopefully ones with a bit more...sustenance, hm? :3

RE: Welcome to Post-Apocalyptia (Searching for Long-Term Story-Heavy Partners)

Fallout and Metro? Good taste, good taste!

Added an additional Fantasy-based plot. Still searching for any manner of apocalyptic scenarios~

Bumping. Really craving a conflict-laced plot rife with combat, betrayal, and development.

RE: The Emperor Protects! (Searching for Long-Term Story-Heavy Partners)

Bumperino. Searching for grimdark scenarios!

+++ Thought for the Reverent: An alien mind cannot accept the Emperor's blessing. +++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom