Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

=][= The Emperor Protects! (Searching for Long-Term Story-Heavy Partners) =][=

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzizSolomon

Super-Earth
Hello, everybody. I go by the handle of Solomon, and I'm in the mood for roleplay.

Seeing how my likes and fetishes are nearly limitless, it's easier to put down what I refuse to take part in. If it's not listed here, go ahead and ask me to try it! I'll try anything at least once.

~Scat. For hopefully obvious reasons.
~Watersports. See above.
~Completely one-sided dominance. I prefer a sort of dominant tango where control is traded between characters several times throughout a story, short or long.
~MxM. No matter how many times I try it out, I'm just never into it if it's a sexual situation. Non-sexual roleplay's still free game.
~Too much smut. I've recently grown weary of purely smutty stories; I NEED substance at this point; honestly probably a sort of...90% Story to 10% Smut ratio. Maybe 80/20.

So, everything that I haven't stated in my dislikes area is free game. I'll participate in a fan-based pairing (as long as I have an understanding of it, but feel free to explain it to me if you really want a partner), any pairing of natural (or supernatural) characters you'd like to create from our imaginations, and almost anything else we can think of. Seeing how I'm up for anything, it's difficult for me to even begin to post my general pairings, but I'll post my current craving(s) as a starting point. Something to keep in mind is that my main desire is catering to yours, and if you already have a story in mind, don't hesitate to lay it on me.

CURRENT CRAVING:

~It's a Grim, Dark Future [Sci-fi, Warhammer 40K]
I've been enraptured by the expansive universe of 40K for nearly the past year now, and have been really trying to get some stories going within its lore; there's so much room to explore and branch out. If somebody holds a similar fire for the setting as I do, I'd be down for pretty much any scenario pertaining to it, although I suppose my preference would be a locale involving the Imperium, whether it be some lowly soldiers of the Imperial Guard forging a bond through combat, or a Black Templar and a Sororitas getting just a teensy bit too enthusiastic about the Emprah. I'm totally down to hatch some schemes for Tzeentch or slaughter in the name of Khorne and the like, though.

If you've got any ideas of your own, I'm all ears as well. Thanks for looking into my thread, and have a wondrous day.

RE: As the Gears turn...

Hey, totally interested in a zombie apocalypse!

I've been playing the DayZ mod for Arma II...it has certainly got me thinking. I'd love to discuss a plot with you. A word of warning, I only do fairly short-term roleplays (a few weeks max), but I can have a high reply rate/day, so if that's an issue I understand.

Also, check out my thread to see if you are interested in anything of mine?

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=36238

RE: As the Gears turn...

Thread updated with a new craving, my long-time favorite. :3

Also, thanks for the help, all. Especially you, Canni~ :3

RE: Make me your Pleasure Toy~ [New smutty plot within!]

Added two really smutty plots. I reeeeeaaally need one (or both) of them. Any ladies willing to fill? *is hopelessly horny*

RE: Make me your Pleasure Toy~ [System rpers wanted!]

Another update to any and all System roleplayers~ If you don't know what that means, you're not invited. xD

RE: New Post-Apocalyptic RP; Searching for reliable woman.

Bumped, new Post-Apocalyptic story. If anyone can tell me what this is actually based upon, you get a cookie. :3

RE: Dark Souls Roleplay! (Searching for story, smut, or both, with any character at all.)

Updated, with a new Dark Souls request. Play it with me, and consider me your eternal slave.

RE: Anything your little heart desires...simply inquire within~ (New nonsexual roleplay)

Added new nonsexual roleplay idea based off Phoenix Wright. Possible mass thread. If interested in group rp, send a message saying so, and once we get enough people, we can begin to collaborate. <3

RE: Anything your little heart desires...simply inquire within~

I think this thread could use a kickstart. ^-^

RE: Anything your little heart desires...simply inquire within~

Bump it! Twist it! Pull it! Hand it! (Duh-duh-duh-duh-duh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom