Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Claire's current cravings, Now with Plots! FxFxFU NSFW

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a lot of pm's from random people asking for random rp's, so I'm going to put this at the very beginning and making it bigger... I have a little trick to make sure that you actually read my request, not spent the whole time staring at ivy tits. Please read the request! Or read my flist!

This might look familiar, yes i reworked and released my first request but this is for some fandoms that are eating at me... no I am not above smutting up some games I play. So about me, I'm looking for FxF rp's, so come on ladies I don't bite... unless your into that sort of thing. My biggest kink has to be breastplay, and that's what I'm really looking for. FxF rp's that are plenty smutty, maybe give it a nice frame, short or long term, that have two very busty girls with plenty of squeezing, rubbing, groping, and sucking. I' I can play romance, but I am a tad rusty, just like I can play non con but I gotta say my preference is good ol' lust.

Now I've had some fandoms eating at me... which is why I'm currently posting this thread

43474.jpg

HEY... eyes down here, ok I haven't lost you yet
The technical mumbo jumbo
FxF, guys that are willing to play girls can also send me a message, but stick to the fairer gender in rp's. Lately I've been getting flooded by guys that see that I'm willing to ply with men, and give zero shits about the fact that I AM A LESBIAN. So I've been super cautious about this lately, and still might say no.
PM's or IM's. I only really use MSN though. MSN's the easiest way to get ahold of me
I can play both dominant and submissive, although I don't like sticking to one role and one role only from rp to rp... if you can play either or I'll love you all the more.

The kinks I need.
  • Large breasts, I'll play realistically proportioned big, but what i really want is extremely busty, I like being able to walk... but otherwise there isn't much that's too big... Seriously
  • Lots and lots of breast play in most all it's forms.
  • Lactation, suckling, all of that fun stuff
  • Female x Female or Female x Futa, I don't play with other types of pairings. Also if there's a Futa she's going to be the more dominant of the two, I'm not a giant fan of submissive futa's... something about it just seems so dominant to me.
  • At least a parahraph per response, that's the bare minimum, IM's I'm cool with shorter responses, but if it's a sentence, half of it is spelled wrong, and you give me nothing to reply to, I'm not going to be happy.

Don't request these (some are redundant due to the board i know)
  • Hetero
  • Extreme gore and blood play
  • Bathroom play
  • Bestiality
  • Furry
  • Death
  • Loli
  • Bimbo (I don't like the airhead that comes attached... also natural squishiness please!)

Some fandoms that I'd love to play and are craving, and I'd gladly throw in extra fanservice or whathaveyou. The more * the better!
  • Soul calibur, I ADORE Tira but also love good ol' ivy, definately a big craving at the moment *****
  • Mass Effect; BE WARNED! Spoil anything from three 3 for me and I will murder you in your sleep... still working on 2 for my marathon run to give the series a proper playthrough, otherwise open game ***
  • League of Legends: I quit playing the game to move onto dota 2, purely gameplay wise, but there are plenty of the ladies from the game that I adore, normally I'm not huge on 63 but this is an exception. *****
  • Dota 2: Same idea, just well... I like the game, not as sexy of women but I'll throw it up here just because *
  • Marvel/OC superhero; A inque like villianess I will play in a heartbeat or other OC villainesses, cannon isn't my strong suit here, ****
  • Warcraft/WoW: Don't ask me what raid boss goes where... but the general universe I do enjoy ****
  • Fallout: Not giant at the moment... but what the hell I'll throw it up here *
  • Skyrim/Oblivion/Morrowind: Same as above *
  • Starcraft: I'm just a sucker for Kerrigan Hentai ***
  • Samus: lets be honest... it's the latex suit **
  • resident evil 6: yea the game was trash, but that transformation by Carla at the end was sort of horrifically awesome
  • Metal Gear Solid: This is a special one only cause laughing octopus is a goddess *
  • Queens blade; I Haven't watched the entire series, so I don't know everything about everyone. But Nyx is pretty hot... and Melona! Don't get me started! She's fantastic.
  • Bayonetta: I haven;t played the games, but maaaan is that catsuit hot.

Feel free to suggest more things that aren't here... I know a lot about videogames and some movies. When it comes to fandoms Anime might as well be another planet to me, so sorry in advance.

Images I found that I like

If I have to use a real model, lately Penny Underbust (plunderbust) has been a lovely source of inspiration. Would not mind using her for something!
    Plunderbust 1
    Plunderbust 2
    Plunderbust 3

Plots!
    I've decided to add a section for plots and ideas that I have, some of them are fandoms, some of them aren't. But They're just general ideas that'll hopefully catch someone's eye.

Big Craving: Jinx gets what she deserves. Biggest craving lately! Something about League of Legend's Jinx has me a bit obsessed. And I'd love to play her for a much more buxom dominant woman or even a futa. I love the idea of her getting picked on for being so flat in comparison and so tiny, her helpless to resist. I'd love to get breast expansion involved for her tormentor, she has to stay so flat while whoever has her way with poor Jinxie just gets bigger.
    http://www.shadbase.com/comic_folder/2013-10-16-leauge-of-legends-jinx.jpg
    http://www.shadbase.com/comic_folder/2013-10-20-get-jinxed.jpg
    http://www.shadbase.com/comic_folder/2013-10-24-Third-Jinx.jpg

Augmented Reality: It's the future, and videogames have gotten incredibly advanced. Sitting infront of a tv or monitor, or even buying a console has become old fashoned. Now all of the functions of your phone, your computer, your TV are an implant that all for an augmented reality, including videogames! Involving you laying in your bed and suddenly you are in the game. Everything you feel in the game feels real, although of course pain can be raised or lowered to keep things safe and comfortable.
    But what happens when a virus infects one of these games. Closer to a rogue AI it corrupts and twists the game world, and is a bit lustly with the players including yours. Caught in her grasp she has her way with your character. However, you get disconnected to saftey before she's gone too far with you. The problem is, your implants are now infected with the virus and that means she's in your head. So she can appear whenever and wherever she wants. Your in your classes or at your job, and suddenly the virus is there, she snaps your fingers and suddenly your naked. You really aren't... but everything she's doing to you your brain can't tell the difference.
    Kinks:
    • Non-Con elements
    • Corruption
    • Slave x Mistress style relationships
    • Tentacles (I'd love for the virus to have them)
    • Elements of horror or fear at first.

Tira's Revenge: I love soul calibur, and my favorite character by far is Tira. But due to her smaller size, her never being terribly competitive and her voice to many she's sort of a punching bag of the series. What if it's time for her to turn the tables and get some sexy revenge on the female characters that have bullied her and always seemed to defeat her.
    I'd love to play her with an enhanced body, not only is she faster and strong now because of ______ but she's also much, much bustier!
    Kinks:
    • Non-Con elements
    • Can have multiple characters
    • I'd love for breast expansion
    • Futa can work here with the transformation

Slime Theif More of a character idea then a full on plot. I love the idea of an adventure style rp that involves placing a good character next to my evil one. A theif that was captured by a witch after trying to steal from her. She was placed under a curse and was turned into a slime, meant to be a plaything. She managed to escape, and found that being a shape shifting goo has allowed for her to become quite the successful thief. Eventually her crime spree came to an end and she was captured by the guards. However, she's proven frustrating to actually execute, and rather then let her sit in the dungeons they found another use for her. An enchanted collar will bind her to a hero, and now she has to work for the forces of good rather then herself... doesn't mean that she will still try and have some fun.
    Kinks:
    • Goo girl
    • Good with evil
    • Possible romance, or mutual lust
    • Monster girls

Containing Carla (Resident Evil) So I mentioned that re6 was bad, but you can imagine something like me loved... LOVED the idea of Carla's mutated form. It was freaky and awesome. But how she died was sort of pathetic, did freezing one part of the gigantic slime somehow kill all of it? Well I'm calling BS on that, probably assuming the military had to do a big cleanup job for it. Well what if a piece of Carla survived, and was locked down in a cell designed to ensure that even if she did grow out of control to escape, she'd be frozen to death with a click of a button. Under lock and key she's calmed down from her virus induced rage, able to gain some semblance of sanity. Kept in this facility she's an asset, a very pure sample of the C virus doing wonders to ensure the world is safe from the C virus (I'm calling bullshit on muller antibodies, that's how now antibodies work) Maybe it's another character from the games, maybe it's a lab tech, but unable to escape under her own power, maybe she needs to charm and twist someone on the outside to her side.
    Kinks:
    • Slime girl
    • Plot heavy/Long term
    • Forbidden
    • Twisted Romance
      There's different ways to do this, either it can actually be Carla, or someone who was infected and absorbed into Carla during the cleanup, but somehow kept some of herself. This can also follow the lovey dubbey path of making Carla good, or at least not want to kill everything. Or she can lead to Carla's escape, either feeling betrayed and heartbroken upon finding out that she was used, or becoming enhanced or apart of Carla, now her second in command.

Generic Things that I want, encase none of the above appeal to you
    • Monstergi
    • Costumes
    • Breast Expansion
    • Corsets
    • Uniforms, tight clothing in general
    • Slime/goo (Duh?)
    • Succubus/demon
    • Aliens
    • boss
    • maid
    • teacher
    Fantasy settings (any ladies want a dm or will play for me?) this is my biggest craving right now. Any adventurers want a pet too girl?

send me a PM if your interested, and bumping here's also nice. Give me some information as to what your looking for, take note of all the things that I do and do] not want. Obviously I couldn't cover everything, so plots and ideas are always welcome, if I didn't mention it ask, I won't get offended but if I say no please respect what I'm looking for. The more details you give the more favorable I'll look upon you. Tell me your favorite type of ice cream in the PM or title so I know you read this through. If I say no, then kindly move on your way, I try and give a reply saying no so your not stuck wondering... please respect that.

-update- If you had an rp with me previously, I had some shenanigans with my inbox and all of my rp's died simultaneously, convincing me that there was my inbox filled up. If you wish to continue, prod me and we'll see what we can do. l

Hey there,
Have u ever considered doing an erotic wrestling or sexfight rp?
If ur interrested plz pm me
Thank u ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom