Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Grumpy Syndrome

Marisa

Planetoid
Marisa Rants and Venting

Only Admin and staff may post to my grumpy box!

This is my grumpy box.. In other words things that either make me grumpy or shake my head in disbelief. Like it or Lump it, this is my 2 cents worth.

From the moment I joined, within seconds of posting my introduction I had an inbox full of requests to RP. Like holy crap - give a girl a chance, ya know what I mean? Every day I get guys asking me to RP with them. Okay- I finally get a request thread up- WITH My RP Requirements.. *Shakes head* I have heard every excuse there is as to why guys will not set up an On/Off/ RH/F-list! That is crazy. How the heck can you write without a On/Off/Yes/No/Maybe list?

Guys, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what you like, and us ladies don't want to second guess. Give us a break and make a list!

Hearing you say "Oh I will do anything you like," then in the RP you type in some god awful event that is DEFINITELY A NO on my RH.. come on.. give us all a break and pay attention. If you aren't a serious writer, and don't want to have some fun in the process, leave Marisa alone, because I am a serious writer, I do it for fun, and!! and, I have a RH and a request link:

Marisa's Request and Requirements << This is a link

You don't have spellcheck on your phone? Then get a dictionary. Grown ups should know the difference between New and Knew No and Know, there and their.. Your or You're..
and when you type in he felt his this or that and it is supposed to read he felt her this or that, it takes away what you are trying to get across.

Pay attention to detail.

If you are only in it for smut, then tell me upfront that you don't give a rats ass how it looks.. geez! It isn't so hard to communicate is it?

***!!
If you are RPing with me in PM and your Inbox is full, then tell me how to reply to it? Please check the status of your inbox!

Only Admin and staff may post to my grumpy box!

All others may use my PM box.

Back
Top Bottom