Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Egyptian

Eventually his hands would shoot out and force Kissa to take in his entire cock. "You better not swallow." He ordered as he began to shoot his hot, milky seed deep into her mouth. "Don't swallow..." He said as he slowly pulled out and grinned. "Open your mouth and show us how much is in there...Might as well tell us how much you love it as well. Go on, Kissa."

Ella turned away again when he began to come her entire face and neck a deep red. She looked from the corner of her eye as Kissa took his entire loud in her mouth seeming to enjoy every bit of it.

Kissa choked slightly when he forced her head down on his cock. Feeling the cum shoot into the back of her mouth Kissa tried her best not to swallow. She opened her mouth for him to see making Ella's head snap away again. Closing her mouth she swallowed it before smiling and crawling up to straddle his lap, "You know I loved it master." she said and grinned.

"Good...Now then. I've already ejaculated and don't feel for a round two. Though...If you really want me to. You could probably try and convince me in some ways. Until then...I'm laying back. Why don't you try to have 'fun' with Ella or something? Or not. Its up to you. I'm going to rest, do whatever you want." He said with a yawn as he closed his eyes and tried to rest. Not wanting to give the pleasure back to Kissa just quite yet.

Kissa glared at him, "I don't have want to have fun with little goody two shoes." She snapped and sat back in her seat in a huff. She had to prove that she was the only one that he needed. She glared at Ella who was sitting all high and mighty like she didn't belong here. Well her past didn't matter any more she was just one of them now.

Ella's eyes widened and she shook her head, "I-I'm not into girls." she said and looked away from them leaning back again. She was thankful that the sex scene was over and could finally relax for the rest of the ride.

When they would arrive to the city, Nathan hopped out and ordered Ella and Kissa to start unpacking their supplies and take them to a hotel. He went to Adain and told her to come with him as he would drop off the shipment and wait for payment before waiting another week in this town to take up another job. "So Adain...Hope you weren't too terribly bored while coming along. You were up in the driver's seat the entire ride."

Adain smiled at him and followed along, "I wasn't bored, The ghosts kept me busy." she said and giggled spinning around him, "Did you enjoy the ride?"

Kissa glared at Ella still hating that he touched her while she was giving him head, "The master will be mine, so you back off." she growled grabbing his bags and stomping off to the room.

Ella rolled her eyes and picked up the other bags and bringing them to the room before she started unpacking.

"Ghosts...?" He murmured with a frown. 'The hell is wrong with her...? Why did I agree to...buy this maniac...' He thought in his head as he continued along with her. They were heading toward the castle, and would need certain clearance before they were able to even see the king's messenger. So, Nathan and Adain were taken to a private room for them to wait in. "What ghosts...?" He asked finally.

"The ghosts I talk to, they are my friends." she said and gave him a happy smile. As they got to the room she sat down on the floor and put her feet up in the air on the chair, "They visit me threw out the day and keep us safe. they like you." she said and giggled.

Kissa and Ella continued un-packing the room and organizing all of Nathan's things.

He shuddered. "Adain you're scaring me more than usual lately..." He murmured and frowned, seeing as how they had been in the room for a while. "How about a fuck? I'm bored. I'm sure you're bored...There isn't anything else to do, and we're not allowed to leave unless we're leaving the castle. That would leave bad rep on my end so...How about a quickie to pass the time?"

Adain hesitated and thought silently for a moment before nodding, "The spirits say it is a good time for a quickie." she said and stood up. Taking the straps of her long flowey dress she dropped it to the ground before walking toward him, "How do you want it this time?" she asked in a seductive voice.

Nathan shrugged. "A quickie is a quickie. Doesn't matter to me how you do it. Or rather...how would YOU prefer it, ghost-lady?" He said teasingly with a friendly smile as he saw her naked and standing before him. "I will give you the choice, just as you have given me mine." He stood up and walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her and smiling.

Adain paused a moment before nodding to herself, "That sounds fun." She mumbled to herself before looking at him, "The spirits think I should be on top." she said and smiled before pushing him onto the chair again and straddling him. Without another word Adain slid herself onto his erection and started moving.

"The spirits are right for a change." He teased as he felt her slowly slide down onto his cock and start riding him. He let his head lull back as he felt her pussy sliding around his cock. He moaned out in lust as his hands seemed to have a mind of their own, knowing exactly where to go as they started to fondle her breasts, playing with her nipples especially: Flicking them, grabbing them with his fingers, pinching and pulling them. He was just trying to pleasure her as much as she was doing to him. If not more.

Back
Top Bottom