Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Egyptian

Jugger82

Singularity
Nathan Stone, courier of kingdoms. He had been known to be the most reliable courier of items, letters, and other such important things to the highest bidder that would pay for his services. Nathan has no true home, only where the wind (And his job) take him. Currently, he is within the capital of the country, Florensia, relaxing as he sits in a restaurant outdoors and enjoys a nice little treat he bought with some pocket money. A nice little ice cream cone to enjoy before he heads off to deliver a package to Yokai in the neighboring area. The sunny day quickly melted his ice cream, but he ate it faster than it could melt. Though, he would have preferred it not to have melted. He sighed and stood up, wishing that it did not melt so he could have some more minutes to himself. Picking up the package he had set on the ground, he begins to head out toward Yokai.

Ella, (My main main) Ella's family was originally rather rich. Her father had spoiled her rotten until he lost all of his money by embezzling. Now to help pay off debts he sold his only daughter Ella to Nathan's harem. She believes because of years of spoiling that she is better then everyone and should have the best of everything.

Kissa, went in to the harem willingly after a few years of stripping. Kissa decided it would be better to be a slave then show her body to millions of men a day. But as it turns out she wants all the master's attention to herself and gets annoyed when he shows attention to other girls. http://www.google.com/imgres?q=hentai+girl&start=229&um=1&hl=en&biw=1525&bih=741&addh=36&tbm=isch&tbnid=I7-d334PxKMFzM:&imgrefurl=http://mjv-art.org/pictures/view_post/110983%3Flang%3Den&imgurl=http://mjv-art.org/pictures/get_image/110983-1300x968-kyokutou%252Bhentai%252Bsamurai-touhou-kochiya%252Bsanae-girl-long%252Bhair-blush.jpg&w=1300&h=968&ei=DbU7UMrRMuX-iwLz8YHIAg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1004&vpy=280&dur=476&hovh=194&hovw=260&tx=169&ty=107&sig=114805048286491106477&page=9&tbnh=168&tbnw=224&ndsp=27&ved=1t:429,r:12,s:229,i:132

Adain: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=hentai+girl&start=229&um=1&hl=en&biw=1525&bih=741&addh=36&tbm=isch&tbnid=YtCgYP-Gw1P_ZM:&imgrefurl=http://www.scenicreflections.com/download/581162/hentai_girl_Wallpaper/&imgurl=http://www.scenicreflections.com/files/hentai%252520girl%252520Wallpaper__yvt2.jpg&w=1024&h=768&ei=DbU7UMrRMuX-iwLz8YHIAg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=444&vpy=450&dur=2547&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=217&ty=108&sig=114805048286491106477&page=9&tbnh=160&tbnw=213&ndsp=27&ved=1t:429,r:15,s:229,i:142

Ella, (My main main) Ella's family was originally rather rich. Her father had spoiled her rotten until he lost all of his money by embezzling. Now to help pay off debts he sold his only daughter Ella to Nathan's harem. She believes because of years of spoiling that she is better then everyone and should have the best of everything.

Kissa, went in to the harem willingly after a few years of stripping. Kissa decided it would be better to be a slave then show her body to millions of men a day. But as it turns out she wants all the master's attention to herself and gets annoyed when he shows attention to other girls. http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee176/sugarcookieooo/1165675984_hentai.jpg

Adain: eccentric does witchcraft. http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c228/thegreatlord/Hentai/Blue.jpg

(What does Ella look like?)

Nathan soon arrived to the gates that would lead out of the city and he met his three women that would be part of his registered 'harem'. They would be his company, allies, and tension relief. Of course, they cost a pretty sum but it would be worth it. Unlike other owners, Nathan was...moreover nice and docile, but whenever it came to the moment that called for such actions, he could be just as bad, or even worse, as the rest of them. "Elle...Is the carriage prepared? Where are the other two? Kissa and Adain?"

((she is my picture, the girl taking off her shirt with the ribbon))

"Ella!" She corrected glaring at him, "MY name is Ella, not Elle." Snapped the girl and turned walking toward the horses and continuing to tie them to the carriage, stupid man. How hard was it to say her name. Four letters, only four and he couldn't even do that correctly. She finished the strapping as the other two girls came up with his master's trunks. She didn't deserve to be here. Didn't deserve her father's ass hole mistakes.

Adain held one bag and walked down the stairs spinning around as she did. Her long purple skirt spinning with her as she spoke in an airy sing-song voice, "Here are your bags master my lord." she giggled and continued her spinning dancing toward the carriage.

"Calm the hell down...It was just this one time out of many alright? Get in the carriage and get ready for us to head off. Adain! You're leading this carriage over to our destination, alright?" He called out as he hopped aboard and sat down in the middle seat where the other two girls would be able to sit on both sides of him...since the other half of the carriage was cluttered with their supplies and such.

Kissa walked toward the carriage holding her bag as she walked to the carriage climbing in, "Have fun Adain." she said in a teasing manner before giggling and sliding into the seat beside Nathan pressing her breasts against his arm, "I am so very excited to go on this trip Master Nathan, I can't wait to get my hands all over you on the road." she said and giggled.

Ella climbed into the carriage and moved carefully over the other two, "You couldn't have scooted over so I wouldn't have to step over you?" she growled ans finally made her way to the other side of the carriage.

"You couldn't have gone around the other side of the carriage to hop in instead of climbing all over me? Calm down already. You'll be on top of me eventually so you might as well just calm down." He teased to Ella and turned his attention back to Kissa, patting her head with a grin. "Perhaps on the road? I'm in the mood at the moment, but I don't feel like doing anything right this moment except sleep for a few minutes to be fully awake later. You understand, yes?"

Ella looked at the door and sighed, she hadn't thought of that. Now she just felt stupid. Gasping she glared at him, "You would be lucky for me to be on top of you, please." she scoffed and turned her head away from him crossing her arms, "You are really going to have sex right in front of me? How pathetic."

Kissa pouted lightly before accepting it. lacing her arm threw his Kissa rested her head on his shoulder, "I'll wait until you are rested up." she said and smiled.

The carriage finally started it's movement forward Adain started talking to herself as she drove chattering about anything and everything.

"Quiet already, Ella. You're growing to be a nuisance." He said with a yawn as he allowed Kissa to lay herself on his arm. He sighed lightly as he closed his eyes and soon found the hand of the arm that Kissa was wrapped around would find its way between her legs to start rubbing up and down her inner thighs, dangerously close to her pussy. "I'm slowly growing in the mood...just so I can piss off Ella." He said teasingly out loud to Kissa so that Ella could hear him.

"Hmmph." Ella said sitting against the seat she leaned on the window and watched things pass her.

Kissa giggled and smiled at him, "Oh really?" she said and gave a smug look to ELla.

((MMM okay, could you make Nathan decide to piss off Ella by hitting on her, trying to get her to sleep with him? I can get Kissa Jealous and bitchy and Ella outraged at the thought..))

Nathan grinned deviously and turned to Ella, placing an arm around her shoulders and pulling her close to him. "Oh come now Ella...You may join us if you want. I would love to have a threesome with you two." He said teasingly before kissing the top of her forehead. "What do you say? Its not normal that I'd always offer to have sex with you all. So you should take this advantage as best you can."

Kissa's eyes flared in hatred toward Ella when Nathan turned his attention to her. That was not going to happen, how did that little annoying twit get his greatness' attention. She was nothing but a stuck up brat. Letting out a silent growl Kissa pushed Nathan back and moved to straddle his lap. She would show him that he didn't need Ella, only her, "I will be two girls in one, You will see." she whispered seductively into Nathan's ear.

Ella gasped and shoved him off her, "I'm not some whore who you can just snap your fingers and I'll sleep with you." She lifted her chin and turned away from him. She deserved better then this. She should be the mistress with men wrapped around her little finger, "I will NOT sleep with you."

((better?))

(Much. :] )

"Fine then. Don't sleep with me, Ella. You may hate me but I'm not a bad guy just because I own you. I don't treat you all like my whores, but only tease you. I'll be fine with Kissa. You just keep quiet. You've annoyed me enough today." He said with clear annoyance in his voice and turned to Kissa as she was on his lap. "Go on. Start then. Prove to me I don't need Ella then. The only reason I have her is because her family needed the money and I needed another hand to help me with my job."

Kissa gave Ella a smug look as she got yelled at and smiled at Nathan, "Oh trust me I plan to. By the time I'm threw you will realize you don't need any of the other girls." She said in a seductive voice as she started to unbutton his shirt sliding her fingers down his chest. Kissa slid his shirt off and began kissing his neck.

Ella looked away and stared out the window sharply. She missed her family, her life before this. But nothing was going to change her situation and all she was doing was making it worse. But still she didn't deserve this situation, didn't deserve to be treated like a slut.

As he felt Kissa begin to start kissing up and down his neck, he grinned and closed his eyes, just relaxing as he let her do the job. She would feel his erection through his clothing, poking her in the thigh as he relaxed back and waited for Kissa to get on to the main event. He moved his hand over and began to pat Ella's back gently, trying to comfort her, knowing that she was feeling horrible at the moment due to her predicament.

Ella jumped at the touch and looked at him hesitating. Even when she was a bitch to him he was still trying to help, maybe he wasn't that bad. Then again he had one girl on his lap and wanted to sleep with her as well. Slowly she patted his hands in thanks and shut her eyes so she didn't have to watch the two of them.

Kissa growled watching him touch Ella, no that wasn't allowed. Grabbing his hand away from Ella's grip she brought it up to her breasts and placed it there before she slid down onto the floor of the car and unzipped his pants bringing out his erection she popped it into her mouth.

When Kissa began to get a little frisky, Nathan grinned and massaged her breast happily until he felt her unzip his pants and slide his cock into her mouth. His head fell back as he moaned out to the feeling of her lips and tongue moving along his cock. He put his hand back on Ella's back and rubbed it gently to try and comfort her once more, all the while he wrapped his legs around Kissa's body to prevent her from moving anywhere and doing anything but suck him off.

Kissa glanced up and growled around his cock, why was he still touching the little bitch! She thought to herself angrily and concentrated again on his cock going to work to make him only think of her. She would win this or she would shave the little bitch's head bald. Feeling his legs wrap around her body she grinned to herself, that's right only think of me.

Ella gasped shocked that Kissa bent down to suck on his erection. Her face lit up and she let out a small squeak before turning away. How dare they do that in front of her! How improper!

"Ella...Its okay." He said as he placed a hand on her head gently. "You can look if you want. I won't think any less of you and I won't tell anyone." He smiled and turned to look back to Kissa. "Why don't you use your tongue some more? Make some sounds...Come on now. Slurp it up or kiss it. We're trying to be sexy here with this aren't we? Oh how boring you're making this." He said teasingly to Kissa, smiling to Ella and winking to her.

Ella's face turned a brighter red when he touched her again. Shyly she glanced at the pair then away again and shook her head. She didn't want to see this. She wished she could be in the front with the crazy Adain. Glancing at the pair again she stared for a moment watching how Kissa licked and sucked his member. It was so strange looking to see.

Kiss growled again, she wasn't being sexy enough for him? What did she want to show off for his new little s lave. Pulling back Kissa glared at Ella before going back to licking up and down Nathan's length using her hands to give him a hand job as she sucked on the tip of it bringing it down fully into her mouth every once in awhile.

Back
Top Bottom