Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

2099 (standupguy x ImSexyNdINoIt)

standupguy1

Super-Earth
The year was 2099. Mark got out of his helicopter. As he got out the warm Havana air started to hit him. Cuba was now one of the 54 states. America had changed a lot in the last hundred years. It had all started in the 30’s when the second civil war happened it was east vs west this time. Though the east had much more people the west was harder to invade because of its size. When the long war ended the congress took out what they thought were unneeded amendments. Namely slavery and the right for women to vote. Being a woman had very much changed in the states. Drugging and brainwashing were mandatory by the government. This system helped the union and made it much stronger. During the Cuban invasion of the 50’s and the Mexican war of the 70’s America added 4 more states.

The brainwashing was done by the school system boys went to schools where they learned math, reading, history and other important things. Girls form age 5 were thought nothing but how to please their husbands. They were taught the kama sutra, poll dancing, and how they were inferior to men in all ways. Girls who did well in school got plastic surgery to enhance their beauty. Drugging of women was done in 3 folds one all women were required to be on birth control unless allowed to stop by their husband. All women took the wonder drug xvertra to make them docile and obedient. Once a women was married (because it was illegal for a women to have sex with a man before marriage they mostly practiced on didoes and other girls) they were forced to take hormone x with made them constantly randy.

A 16th birthday was a big day for a girl that is the day she would be sent into the system. The system was how men chose there wife’s. For four months after set birthday they were showed off to the world like a piece of meat. And if a man wanted her as his wife he would buy her from her parents. If they were not bought within the month they were sent to one of the state brothels were they were forced to fuck men age 14 and up. (There are some exceptions some became sales girls for the system. While some who were truly great at ballet modern day poll dancing can go on the road for ballet.) Living in a brothel was a life of pain and poverty so most parents would sell their girls for Pennies on the dollar rather than see them live a bad life. If they were picked by a man his name would be tattooed on her back. The idea of wedding rings had fallen out of style. Most of the time white women sold for the most. To get a girl with big boobs, blond hair and blue eyes could cost a king’s ransom. Many men would chose to have multiple wife’s rather then one blonde haired blue eyed one. When mark was in the Mexican war he had many a fling with dark skinned girls and thought they were just as good (if not better) then full white women. He thought if he could get the same quality for half the price why not.

Mark walked into his local system building. He was a tall man 6 foot 5. He had brown chestnut hair and deep grey eyes. He wore a digital cameo trench coat, black pants and olive drab gloves. He walked into the building. A Red headed sales women in a black blouse and skirt said, “How may I help you today?” Mark smiled and said, “I think I’m going to buy myself a wife can you show me what you have available.” Mark smiled he was finally going to buy a wife he was 32 a normal age for getting married. Any women would be lucky to get chosen by him he was a wealthy owner of publishing company and had served his country well as a marine.

The system buildings were built much like the red light district, with rooms that had large windows, permitting their wares to be shown off perspectivley. The girls were adjusted and grouped to fit various looks, blondes, brunettes,redheads,raven haired beauties, ranging from the plainer and simpler looking to the more exotic. The sales women asked, "Only one? What are you looking for? There were a large number of women this time and they were sadly overstocked." She grabbed a data screen before she began to write up the necessary signatures on her end. He said, “Yes just one. Can you show me something with a little spice? If I’m going to pick a wife I don’t want to pick anything too vanilla. You understand don’t you?” The women thought for a moment. Then she said, "I think I got just what you’re looking for. Her name is Natalia." She lead him down one of the many hulls in the system.

Natalia sighed as she sat in her cage, waiting for her future husband to show up. Her family had moved to the states before she was born so she was forced into the aystem while her mother had to learn how to live a completely different life.
You see, Natalia was Indian, as in fro.India, not Native American or whatever they were called. She was a rich brown color skin wise and she had long, silky black hair that framed her heart-shaped face perfectly. She had striking emerald green eyes that showed her spirit. She had only actually syarted taking the required drug recently, she had faked before, though she had been raised that men were superior all of her life. When you grow up round it, it is hard to know anything else. Her parents couldnt teach her differently or be deported so this was what she knew.
Natalia had D size boobs due to he surgery and she had a nice, hourglass figure that came natrurally. Her hips were "perfect for childbirth" and her ass wasnt bad, but not overly big either. Right now shewas dressed in a silky, see through ish gypsie costume. It was a lame attempt at making her look like she was from her country. They failed completely, gyspies were from Romania (or so her father said, though she believed him).
Natalia heard footsteps coming and she sat up as she had been taught, pushing her chest out slightly and sucking in a bit. She waited to see who had requested a girl such as her.

Natalia looked as a handsome man stopped in front of her. She waited as the lady explained a bit about her and she liked the compliments she was getting.
Then, the man looked at her and asked her a few questions. She waited patiently until he was done speaking before she answered.

"I was best at karma sutra but I have been told I am graceful in ballet as well. I have been taught a lot of things about India, and other places like belly dancing and ... different meals because of my family line," she told him.

Natalia held in that she had always been the type of person to pick up on things, like what other people were saying. Not in the psychic way or anything weird like that, but the "I'm a quick learner, I take from my surroundings" sort of thing.

Natalia watched quietly as they spoke back and forth. When the woman asked for cash, she knew she had a husband now. The man wrote out a check and handed it to her and the woman looked plesantly surprised. It must have been more than she thought... or something.

Natalia watched them go into the office and she waited for someone to come and get her out. She had watched enough other girls getting "hitched" so to speak that she knew the drill.

Sure enough, the woman came and got her a bit later and she was taken into surgery. She knew the drill. She wondered what all he wanted improved, but she would find out soon enough.

They numbed her up and soon were making her ass much bigger. It felt weird, and yet, she didn't feel it. It was more of a sensation than a direct feeling. Like... it felt like her bottom was getting fuller, simple as that.

After the surgery was done, the salsewoman came over to her and handed her some cash.

"Your husband wishes for you to use this to buy a few outfits. One to show you off in tonight at a dinner, something slutty for the wedding night, and some tropical things for the honey moon, on his island," she repeated dutifully and Natalia nodded. Sounded simple enough. "He'll be here at 5:30, his assistant at least, to pick you up."

Natalia looked up when a man walked in and introduced himself. He was her husband's assistant (it was hard to think that - the husband idea was still new to her). He looked her over and she didn't bat an eye at it. He was making her she was who she appeared to be.

After he was sure it was her, he led her out to the car, talking all the while. She climbed into the vehicle and buckled, listening to his rules as he explained what her new husband would expect of her. They weren't very hard or over strict rules, the dress code was fine and she could cook. She was used to rising early for school anyways. She liked that she had a few days off and calling him "Mark" would be much easier than "Mr. Jones" and it sounded better, in her mind, anyways. She already sort of assumed he liked ballet when he bought her, but she didn't say that. She knew a lot of moves, to be sure, it would be easy enough to show him some or them.

They pulled up to the house and it looked rather fancy. Her husband was obviously very wealthy. She got out of the car and a voice greeted her before the doors open.

Natalia stepped tentatively inside the house and looked around in awe. The place was as large on the inside as it appeared to be on the outside. She only hoped she wouldn't get lost inside of here. It looked so nice, she wondered if she should take her shoes off...

Natalia explored around the home a bit in the time before her husband came home. She wanted to see him again, for she hadn't REALLY met him yet. She was just getting back to the stairs to the main when she heard a helicopter's rutters. She pattered on down the stairs just as he came in. She smiled and stopped before him.

Mark kissed her lips and she smiled a bit more. She listened as he spoke to her. She was curious what the gift WAS, but of course she didn't ask. He handed her the lighter as he explained a few rules. Dinner would be simple and some love making afterwards? She could handle that.

Natalia helped him light the cigar before looking at him. Once she was sure he was done, she spoke. "If I may inquire, what am I to do tonight for you?"

Back
Top Bottom