Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunting Journal (Adult + Adult Pictures)

Shinx

Moon
All of this is made up!

---

There's a lot I can tell you about me, my house and my girlfriends. I'll start with myself. Hi, my name is Ava White, I'm 26 years old and I was born in London, England. I live in the middle of nowhere, in a town called Carlin in Nevada. I'm doing a rare job for a real long time, but just last year my work developed. I'm working for the first lady of the United States, Michelle Obama. I'm living in a pretty big house with my girlfriends, Laila Stone and Keira Juez. We call ourselves hunters. What we do isn't legal, but we have absolutely no risk, since Michelle and her team will always save our ass if necessary. Me and my girlfriends are hunters, we hunt for girls.

15nxf74.jpg
Like I told you, my name is Ava. I'm 26 and I'm from London, England. My father raised me, because my mom died when I was a little girl. But at age 20, my dad died too. It's not that I was really sad, because my dad didn't do his job raising me really well. Besides that, I got a huge inheritance from him. That's where I decided to move to the U.S.A. with my girlfriend Laila and met Keira Juez.

Aah, I'm sorry... This is all fiction. Must've gone wrong with editing, but it's there again on top of the beginpost. It was just a little idea I had in my head. Wasn't sure if I should've put it here or in Storytelling, hope this is allright. :)

*nod* Gotcha, ok. This might be better suited for Storytelling. I'm going to move it over there. Nothing wrong with having a story that is told in the form of journal entries. There are books out there like that. *nod nod*

Okay, sorry! ^^

---

2rxjuyw.jpg

And this is Laila, she's 24 years old and is also born in London, England. She had a great couple of parents, when I was a kid, I was often jelous. But Laila is Laila and she freaked out big time when she got grounded for something she didn't do. She killed both of her parents at age 18, about the same time when I became orphan. She was my neighbor and my girlfriend, so I didn't doubt and took her with me to Nevada.

10p7cet.jpg
My second girlfriend Keira is a real beauty. I met her at a party in Carson City, Nevada, four years ago. She's 23 years old and was born in San Diego, California. Keira never talks about her past and becomes agressive when someone asks about it. So, in our house, it's an unwritten rule that we don't bother her with her past. That's why I don't know much about her, neither does Laila.

I wore a tight black dress as I'm ordered to do at highclass parties. My lips are covered with a bit to much lipstick, but that doesn't matter as I'm leaving soon. I was just waiting for Vanessa, at the toilets. She was the target today and I had to catch her. I pointed my gun at Vanessa. Her gorgeous dark eyes seemed shocked. I told her ''You only have to do as I tell you to do. If you listen, you'll be out of my shit soon enough, are we clear?'' She nodded and that made a smile on my face. ''Good, you will follow me into the cab or else this will be a bloody night. You wouldn't want that blood on your hands, would you, miss Hudgens?''

nnqxxy.jpg

The whole ride she was blindfolded, I couldn't stop myself smiling when I saw a tear escaping the bandage. You may find me a psychopath, but I'm not. None of me and my girlfriends have psychopathic behavore. I guess I'm kind of a narcist and you may find Keira a bit of a sociopath, but we're far away from psychopaths. I just do this to make a shitload of money and a free ticket to fuck whoever I want. Laila's reasons for being in this buisness is just loyalty to me. It isn't that she doesn't love her job, but if it was up to her, unforced sex is better. She never screws around with targets, not unless me or Keira want her too. Keira has just one reason to do this, adrenaline. Well, maybe the power is a turn-on for her aswell.

When we arrived home I unfolded the target and pushed her in the living room. Keira wasn't home, she was after another target. Laila was home, but I wanted to play with Vanessa a bit for myself. ''Go to your room, Laila...'' I said and she did what she was asked to do.
I looked Vanessa in her eyes and saw her fear. It was great and to be honest, I got a little wet down under. ''Take of your clothes, miss Hudgens.''

and we call this a hunting journal?.....I'd give anything to go hunting for these lovely ladies....!

Back
Top Bottom