Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

After School Special

When he had stopped sucking on her nipples for a while, her sounds had died down a little, though at the same time she seemed disappointed he pulled away from her chest. Either way, he was still keeping her body nice and aroused with his powerful thrusts. If this kept up, Melanie was sure she'd cum hard from his skillful attention.

She had to be thankful she was pretty flexible, as he kept lifting her leg up higher as he ravaged her young pussy over and over. No doubt her cries were really driving him crazy, and from how much his cock was twitching inside her, she could tell he was pretty close to cumming as well. She couldn't believe he wanted her to more or less announce it when she came, but if she didn't, she couldn't be sure he would keep up his end of the bargain. A few more minutes with his thrusts, and she could feel her body tensing up. "Ah...! I'm gonna cum! I'm cumming...!" Her hands tightened on his shoulders as she would finally cum, and he'd feel her walls tightening up around his cock as if trying to milk him of his cum.

He had been holding back for what felt like ages, and so the announcement that she was having her orgasm followed by the milking being done by her cunt came as music to his ears as he relaxed and let go. She had been so tight and now her pussy was squeezing him like it wanted every drop and it was getting it, Timothy came harder than he had in a long time, letting go of her leg so he could pull her in close and was so caught up in the moment said, “God, you’re so fucking good.”

He held her there for a minute while he caught his breath before he pulled out and took a step back. He looked at her appraisingly to deciding whether to make her clean his cock off or not, but chooses to save that for a later date. “You’ve done very well Miss Bridges.” he said as he pulled up his pants and made himself look presentable enough to exit the mall. “Now, as I said before, we will meet here once a week unless I tell you otherwise. If I give you another address to meet at I expect you to be there and on time.”

Once he was done fixing himself he picked up the girls clothes and handed them to her, “You can put these back on now. If you don’t to strip naked next time, I suggest you wear a skirt. Do you have any questions?”

Not too long after she came, she could hear his grunts growing louder and his cock was twitching even more. She was getting a little lost in the moment after she came, but a thought soon came to mind. "H-hey! Wait...don't cum inside me...!" She did her best to weakly push at him, but in his state, there was no way he'd let her get away. Pretty soon, she could feel his cock erupt inside her, filling her young body with a torrent of his seed. Seriously, he must have been holding back for some time as the amount was incredible.

She took the time to rest up while he was recovering, and as he pulled out of her, a bit of his seed spilled out of her and onto the floor. She couldn't find it in herself to answer him, even if he was giving her some form of praise. She still felt a little weak in her knees as she watched him dress up, her body still tingling a little from their experience. Even with the risk of being found out, he insisted on meeting up here still, probably in the same exact spot. Still, she couldn't help but feel someone might find them. She took her clothes from him, slowly starting to dress up again. If they would do this again, she certainly would rather wear a skirt to avoid getting naked in a place like this. She had gotten dressed up soon enough, and she had to fix her hair. "W-well...don't you think you should be using a condom or something...?"

Mr. Winters watched the girl get dressed, wanting to savor the last few moments of getting to see her naked body. Her question was a valid one, and deep down inside somewhere he knew that he was already taking a huge set of risks just having sex with her. Doing it in such a public place just magnified it, and shooting his load inside her without protection magnified it again. But Timothy Winters just couldn’t bring himself to care. He was indulging himself in the riskiest way possible and the impulse that caused him to do it was still riding strong.

“No.” he finally said it response. “I don’t think I’m going to ruin fucking a girl like you with a condom. If you’re worried about birth control than you can take care of it yourself.” It came out more callous than he had meant it but it really was a little late to try and be nice now.

Melanie was quite surprised with how blunt he responded, but maybe with the bit of power he had over her right now, she shouldn't have been expecting him to be too forgiving. It looked like she was just going to have to take care of that herself like he said, but she didn't want to draw any suspicion to her at the same time. She fixed herself up once she was dressed, feeling so odd with all his seed left inside her.

"Ugh...fine. But it would have at least made me worry a little less about all this." If this was the end of their meeting, she'd want to leave already and look around for a birth control pill of some kind. "So...how does my grade look right now...?"

Mr. Winters kept watching the girl, feeling surprisingly relaxed and at ease. Having your fantasies come true would do that to a man. “It looks like a D at the moment Miss Bridges, just barely enough to pass.” he said, “And it will get a little bit better every week.” It was true, he had every intention of keeping his bargain as long as she did what she was told. In the back of his mind, however, he was trying to plot another way to keep her in his power over the summer.

Once he felt that the show was over he walked over to the entrance to the secluded little spot he had found, checking to see if anyone was lurking about. He nodded to himself, not having seen anybody. “There will be a pop quiz in class tomorrow. Write something after every question so the other students think you’re answering the questions and you’ll get it handed back to you the next day with an A+ on it.” said the teacher. He waited a moment to make sure she had understood and then stepped out into the mall, his mind already swimming with plans for next week.

That was quite the improvement after just one session with him, but even if she was just being able to pass, she had a feeling she'd have to keep going along with this. Even if she wanted to get out of this now, he might try and reel her back in by lowering her grade again. Still, why not make her grade to an A like he had said? "Okay..."

After she was done fixing herself up, she started to follow him to where he was waiting, apparently still checking if anyone else was around them. She stopped to listen to his explanation about the pop quiz, which more than likely she shouldn't have known about. But with the way he explained it, she didn't really need to study in order for him to give her a good grade. She could write down anything she wanted and she'd get an A. "All right. I understand..." After he had gone his own way, she went to head back home on the bus, wondering just how she'd go about these next few weeks meeting here.

The next day in class Mr. Winters did in fact issue a pop quiz. A hard one in fact that had many students desperately scribbling out answers on the provided forms. Other than that, it didn’t seem as if Mr Winters noticed much of Melanie during his classes unless she did something to cause attention to herself, in which case he would chastise or praise her as appropriate. She was getting preferential treatment on her report card, but not in front of other students.

In his free time, Timothy was scouting other potential rendezvous locations to bring his new favorite student to. There was a nice secluded grove in a nearby city park that might serve his purpose, and of course there was always after hours at the school. The coming weeks would certainly be interesting, that is for sure. But after the week passed by and it was time for another tutoring session, Timothy was waiting back at the mall. This time, however, he had brought a small, but very full backpack with him.

It turned out that there really was going to be a pop quiz the next day. Melanie was vaguely familiar with most of the material, but she could maybe only answer about 20% of it herself. All around her, she could see other students grumbling a little in frustration with how difficult it was, and undoubtedly, Melanie would be failing this one. She glanced over to Mr. Winters in front of the class, recalling what he had told her yesterday at the mall. If he was holding up his end of the bargain, she just had to write something in the spaces provided and he'd give her an A.

With that in mind, she went through all the questions, and for those she didn't know the answer to (which was most of them), she end up writing random things that didn't even relate to the problem. She at least made it look like she was struggling as well just so none of the other students would get suspicious. It would be odd seeing her of all people cruising through a quiz like this. When she was finished, she waited for a few other students to put their papers up before she turned hers in, wondering if Mr. Winters had any other ideas in store for her today.

Timothy gave Melanie a nod and a “Thank you Miss Bridges.” when she turned her test in, the same as he did for all his other students and sent her on her way. The day after the pop quiz, the tests were handed back. True to his promise, the paper handed back to Melanie had an A+ written on the top in the same red pen used to grade everyone else’s papers. On the second page there was a small post it note instructing Melanie to see him after school in order to review her answers and discuss her request for extra credit. A very innocuous note should it be read by anyone else.

Should Melanie keep her appointment she would find him sitting behind his desk, apparently grading papers. “Please lock the door behind you and take seat in front, please.” he said to her, not looking up from what he was doing.

The next day, Melanie was getting a little anxious as to whether or not Mr. Winters would actually give her an A+ on the quiz. Her answers were certainly...unrelated to the quiz material, and any other teacher could easily fail her and call her in for not taking the test seriously. Still, when she got her paper back, she was thrilled to see that she had an A+ at the top, despite her ridiculous answers. Of course...there was a small note written on the next page asking her to come see him after class. It seemed that he had a few words to say based on her answers.

As he requested, Melanie came by at the expected time, having to go back and lock the door before she took the seat right in front of him. He seemed to be looking over something, but she wouldn't bother interrupting him. All she could do was wait until he was done.

The classroom was as prepared as it could be when Melanie came in and locked the door. The shades on the windows, a metal contraption built in the 70’s, could be angled so that they let light in but gave almost no view in or out of the room and Mr. Winters had done so the previous day, checking from outside to make sure. He had even covered the little window on the classroom door with a sign that said “Quiet: Science in Progress” which was technically forbidden but many classrooms had similar things in their windows so it had gone unnoticed. Of course there were still other people at the school: janitors and sports teams at practice, other teachers in their classrooms grading papers or doing god knows what else, even other students milling about or studying in the library. That meant that at least for now, Winters would need to be relatively quiet but he had an idea for that too.

Timothy glanced up, noting the seat Melanie had taken and then went back to grading his papers. “Did you enjoy your test yesterday Miss Bridges? I found many of your answers hilarious. Your English teacher must be proud.” he said as he finished up the paper he was on. “I called you in here because I have a lot of papers to grade and as you’re the only student to get an A+ on the pop quiz you’re the perfect candidate to help. You can start by sliding down your panties, tossing them onto my desk and spreading your legs for me.” He had decided to indulge in another little fantasy of his. She wouldn’t be doing it in the middle of class, but it would do for now.

While she was waiting for Mr. Winters to finish up whatever it was he was working on, Melanie took a little glance around the room, which looked just a little different. The one window in the classroom had been covered up by some odd sign, blocking out most of the sunlight that came in. She could still see perfectly fine though. Outside, she could hear the football team going through their warm ups before the upcoming game. She had wanted to go by and watch it, though she wasn't sure what sort of plans Mr. winters would have now that she was meeting with him to 'discuss' her grades. She was just about ready to ask him what he called her here for, but he had already spoken up.

Something about the way he spoke about her test didn't really sit well with her, even if he did say he enjoyed some of the answers she put. "Well, I only did exactly what you told me to do. I figured I could get away with writing whatever I wanted. Doesn't look like I was wrong." Considering what they had done a few days ago, she didn't seem all that surprised with his request, but again, she was still worried about him picking such a public place where somebody could drop by. As he had suggested, she was wearing a skirt today, so it wasn't hard for her to reach under and pull down her crimson red underwear, setting them on the desk. "How do you want me...?" she asked, for now putting her hands to the table and facing towards him.

Mr. Winters reached out and took the panties with an approving look on his face, “You know, some people say that when a girl wears red panties it’s because she’s out to get laid.” he said as he set them on a back corner of his desk, putting them out of his reach for the present. He would have to find a way to get these before school and force her to walk around with a bare slit one of these days.

She was being surprisingly obedient and Timothy wondered if she was just a closet slut who would fuck anyone who pushed her hard enough, but figured it was more likely that she just wanted to get it over with quickly so she could go. Well she would be out of luck on that end today, here at school he had every intention of making things last. He pulled out a little bullet vibrator and placed it next to her hands. “I want you back in that desk with your skirt hiked up.” he said. “Use your new little friend there and give me a nice little show. I want you to have cum at least once before I get done grading these papers.”

Melanie's brow twitched slightly with annoyance at his comment. Just what the point of him bringing up some random nonsense like that? "Would you happen to be one of those people? It might explain why you're bringing it up suddenly. I'll have you know I didn't wear these particular ones for you today." It seemed he might be one of those men that would collect women's underwear...?

She hadn't really thought about it until after, but she didn't really hesitate to hand them over, though it was as he thought. She simply was hoping to get through with this and get the grade he promised her. She eyed the bullet vibrator curiously, picking up while she made her way back to the desk. She had her share of experience with different toys before, and it seemed that Mr. Winters was looking to witness it for himself. She reluctantly pulled her skirt up higher so he'd be able to see her bare sex as she sat down. "D-damn it...having to do something like this..."

Winters had only mentioned the provocative color of her underwear as a tease, and the reaction he got was a bit unexpected. He was tempted to find a way to punish her for talking back to him but decided against it. Instead he waited until Melanie had sat down with her skirt hiked up, taking in the nice few of her pussy he was giving him when he asked, “You didn’t wear them for me? Then who did you wear them for? Or do you always wear sexy underwear at school, hoping to spread your legs for some jock with a big cock?”

In truth, his only interest in the girls panties was his ability to get them off of her on demand and he only planned on keeping them as a show of control over her. He clasped his fingers together in front of him and leaned forward, taking in the view offered to him. “Now keep those pretty little legs of yours spread nice and wide and do what I asked you to do.”

Melanie could see that what she had said earlier had annoyed him somewhat, but he hadn't done anything to try and get back at her for that. Perhaps just getting her to do something so shameless right now more than made up for it. She seemed willing to go through with it anyway, so whatever she said to him didn't really matter much. "I did not wear them for anyone in particular. I'm not sure you had come to the idea those brutes would be well-endowed, but you'll know I have no interest in them."

She soon found the button that would turn on the little vibrator, and she found that it was vibrating much more vigorously than she had anticipated. She sighed softly as she spread her legs a little more, slowly moving the bullet vibrator closer to her clit, gently pressing it up against her. "Hnn!" She instantly squirmed a little in her seat, surprised with the sudden wave that coursed through her. HEr clit was pretty sensitive, and it had been some time since she played with herself like this...

Back
Top Bottom