Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

After School Special

caelcormac

Super-Earth
Timothy Winters looked at his watch and tapped his foot. He had told his student to meet him in the mall by the food court after school and she should have been here by now. He’d had time to get a hot dog on a stick already. He would give her a few more minutes before he left, and then he would come up with something else he could do to get rid of her F.

It had been perfect, really. Timothy, or Mr. Winters to his students, taught chemistry at the local high school and one of his pretty young students was failing and had said the magic words every male teacher secretly wished to hear from his pretty young students. “I’ll do anything for a passing grade.”

So Tim Winters decided that this time the temptation was too good to resist. Not only was she going to do anything, she was going to do it here in the mall. He knew a little corner between some of the shops where nobody ever went, where she was going to have to control herself if she didn’t want to be seen getting fucked. Sure the risks were great if they got caught, but they were great anyway so why not go for broke?

After getting off the bus, 17 year old Melanie Bridges made her way through the parking lot of the large shopping mall. On any other day, she might have been planning to head here with some friends of hers, or even her parents if they planned to help her shop around. Today was much different though. Instead, she would be meeting up with her chemistry teacher, Mr. Winters to discuss her poor grade in his class. After he had called her after class to let her know she would most likely fail, she knew that she couldn't allow that to happen.

She figured he might just let her turn in some late work or right some report of how sorry she was, but instead he had called her out here to the mall. She didn't exactly know why, but she had a few minutes to meet up with him. He had given her a specific time to meet up after all, and she might as well make the most of the trip here. She checked her watch just to make sure she was fine, but she decided to pick up the pace just a little.

Melanie soon found herself in the food court, the scents becoming pretty overwhelming. She could remember a good number of times she had come here to hang out with some friends of hers. She never thought she'd spend a day 'hanging out' with her teacher though. It took a bit of searching around, but eventually she had spotted him. After seeing him for most of the year, she couldn't mistake him. "Mr. Winters? I'm here." she said, walking up to where he was waiting.

Winters tried not to grin as he watched the girl walk up to him across the food court. He put on his “You’re in trouble” face on to hide his anticipation as she approached and said “You are very nearly late young lady. Don’t make a habit of it.” in the same voice he would use if she had been tardy to class. He was going to milk every bit of enjoyment out of this.

“Now then, in order to pass my class you are going to have to earn some extra credit. I debated what I should assign you and I think I have found something that will benefit us both.” he said, standing up and tossing away his trash before gesturing towards the spot he had picked out to spend the afternoon. “We will start over there, follow me and we will begin.” he told her and began to walk to his hiding place with a glance over his shoulder to make sure she followed him.

Melanie wasn't exactly fond of the way he was looking at her. She was all too familiar with it since he was constantly on her case about being late to class or doing poorly on a test. A good bit of it was her fault though. "I'm not really that late at all. You were waiting anyway so it seems you were really eager to see me today." She had dressed casually as she would any other day out of the house, but she knew she was standing out a little with him around.

Since he was assigning her extra credit, she was wondering just what exactly he had planned for her while they were here. Knowing him, she probably wasn't going to enjoy it one bit. For now, all she would do was follow him. She took a glance over at the secluded area he had picked out, feeling even more hesitant about all this now. As much as she didn't want to, she followed behind him, looking around and wondering if there was anyone else around that could possibly see them. "What are we doing out here...?"

Once he had them tucked away between the stores, concealed from but still very close to the busy mall a few feet away he turned around and looked at her with a grin. He no longer bothered to hide the gleam in his eyes as gazed over his student, knowing that if she played along that he was really going to enjoy what was about to happen. “I brought you here to see how badly you want to get rid of that F. You do right by me Miss Bridges and I’ll see that you end the year with an A+ on your report card.”

He let that sink in for a minute, watching to see if she figured it out on her own. Regardless if she did or not, she would after what he said next. Before he spoke he glanced up to make sure nobody was watching or listening, and once he was sure he looked back at the girl and said with a grin. “Now pull up your top and show me your tits.”

They had done a bit of walking behind the stores, and Melanie was questioning whether or not they were even allowed to be back here. This seemed like the area that only some employees might be able to get to. It certainly looked a little shady back here, and it was a little eerie how much quieter it was here with them being the only ones. She glanced back over to him after she was done searching around, still feeling a little anxious about all this. "What...? What exactly is it that you need me to do that we have to be hidden...?"

Still, she wasn't anticipating he would even give her an A+ if she went along with this. She was fine with a passing grade after all. When he had finally given his request, she was silent for a while, not sure if she had just heard what she thought she heard. However, seeing that grin of his sent an eerie chill through her body. "W-what?! What are you saying?!" She instantly went to wrap her arms around her chest, stepping back a few steps. "This is what you wanted to talk about?! We're supposed to be talking about my grades!"

Mr. Winters smiled at the girl. If she was smarter she would have run away by now but there she was, still willing to listen. “Your grades are totally hopeless. If I was being fair, and let you do some extra credit, and you got one hundred percent on all of your assignments from now on, you are looking at a D- at the best. And in our school a D- is still a failing grade. But I am not being fair. I’m giving you a chance at not only passing but excelling at your Chemistry class. All you have to do is study a little human reproduction with your teacher.”

He leaned forward his eyes filled with menace, “Or you can say no, and I guarantee you fail. I can deny you summer school and make sure you get to spend an extra year in high school so that everyone will know you’re a stupid loser.” He stood up straight once again and shrugged at her, “But it’s your choice. Now you can either show me those tits and do what I say and pass, or you can walk away and repeat this year of high school.”

Melanie probably should have run at that point, though whether she ran or not, the outcome was less than desirable for her. Any step he might make at her, she made her own little step away, yet she did not run, listening to his explanation. From what he was saying, no matter how much actual school work she did, her grade wouldn't really change by much, but if she were to degrade herself to such a level, he would completely reverse that and have her acing Chemistry. "H-human reproduction...? That has nothing to do with Chemistry..." she muttered, flashing a little glare to him. She couldn't believe what she was hearing from him. His idea of giving her extra credit was part of his own perverted fantasy.

If she failed, of course, her parents would not be pleased with that. Melanie couldn't believe that he was going to make sure she couldn't even take summer school, ensuring that she'd be forced to repeat the year and take the class over. She grumbled a little as she straightened up. Something about his smug look didn't please her at all. She wanted to punch him really, but that wasn't going to make her situation any better. "All I have to do is show them to you...?" She glanced over her shoulder briefly, once again checking that nobody else was around. She removed her jacket top, setting it aside to leave her with her tanktop. That came off soon after, and reluctantly, she pulled the front of her bra down so it would rest just under her shapely breasts. She didn't unhook it though. She wrapped her arms a bit around her, but it still gave him enough room to look at her breasts without much trouble. "There...is that it...?"

Mr. Winters watched the girl strip off her shirt with a pleased smile on his face. Bullying the pretty girl was turning out to be immensely satisfying, and the sight of her tender flesh coming free of her bra only made him want to push her further.

"You are earning an F+ at the moment Miss Bridges. It was that lack of effort that brought us here in the first place." he said as he walked up to the girl and reached out to touch her on the arm. If she lets him he strokes it gently, slowly working his way towards her breasts. "Now I want you to use your head and show me how badly you want to pass."

There was no way there was such a thing as an F+. A fail was a fail, but he was most likely just messing around with her. He seemed awfully pleased as she finally revealed her supple young breasts to him, but he didn't seem completely satisfied.

"That doesn't seem like much of an improvement. Maybe you were just joking around when talking about raising my grade?" She retracted her arm slightly when he reached out to her, but she allowed him to touch her. She still felt a little odd having him reach closer to her breasts, but he hadn't quite gotten there yet. "Well...go ahead and touch them if you want.."

Fancy_Brat said:
There was no way there was such a thing as an F+. A fail was a fail, but he was most likely just messing around with her. He seemed awfully pleased as she finally revealed her supple young breasts to him, but he didn't seem completely satisfied.

"That doesn't seem like much of an improvement. Maybe you were just joking around when talking about raising my grade?" She retracted her arm slightly when he reached out to her, but she allowed him to touch her. She still felt a little odd having him reach closer to her breasts, but he hadn't quite gotten there yet. "Well...go ahead and touch them if you want.."

“You are correct Miss Bridges there is no such thing as an F+. I was saying that to encourage you to try harder.” said the teacher as he slid his hands down to grope his students breasts. He was gentle with them, not wanting to spook her, and massaged her soft flesh and teased lightly at her nipples. He slowly stepped around behind her and wrapped his arms around her to cup a breast in each hand, holding her close to him and moving to block her escape at the same time.

“But I see you are going to need clear and direct instruction.” He leaned down so that his hot breath was on her neck. “If you want to pass your class this year, you’re going to slide those little panties of yours down and let me fuck you right here in the mall. You’re going to come here once a week unless I tell you otherwise and do the same until school ends for the year. You’ll get an A+ on all your homework and tests from now on, and you’ll find that you’ve been doing that since the beginning of the year. Otherwise, it’s an F. Choose quickly Miss Bridges, if your panties aren’t off in one minute I walk out of here and deny this ever happened. It doesn’t matter what you say, they’ll think you’re just a desperate girl trying to get out of her failing grade.”

Melanie bit her lip gently as he took her breasts in his hands, already starting to fondle them. He was surprisingly gentle, but that didn't make her enjoy it or anything. Still, she had to imagine he was holding himself back just for now. "Y-you don't have to come up with such odd methods. You already said I'll get an 'A' if I go along with this..." Part of her was thinking if walking away was a better option, but she could no longer consider that as he moved behind her and blocked off her route of escape.

Even though she had a good idea of what he wanted from her, it would help to have him be direct with her. At least then she could brace herself for what was to come. She had to keep up her act of wanting to listen while at the same time enduring his touch. His breath against her neck sent an odd shiver through her body, and her worries didn't go away after he revealed his desires. "W-what...?! W-why here?!" It was one thing to let him have his way with her, but choosing to do so in a public place where someone might see them was ridiculous. She might have been fine with letting him grope her or something while they were here, but she wasn't sure about letting him fuck her here. Still, he wasn't giving her much time to think about it. "Ugh...fine..." She tried to move away from him a little, but she didn't completely stop him from fondling her breasts from behind. She slowly unbuttoned her shorts, starting to pull them down along with her panties until they had slipped to around her ankles. Her legs wee a little shaky as she was getting more nervous about this, but this was for her grade...

The teacher let his student step away from him so that she could drop her shorts along with her panites to the ground. “Very good. You’ve made the right choice.” he said as he pulled her back against him. His erection was growing inside of his pants and he had no problem pressing it up against the girls now exposed behind.

His left hand still cupped and fondled Melanie’s breast while his right hand slithered downward, squirming towards the girl's crotch in order to gently stroke her mound. “Now listen carefully. Step out of your clothes and I will lead you to that wall over there. Then you're going to turn around and undo my pants. Then we’re going to fuck, and you’re going to look me in the eye while we do. Now get moving.”

Even if this was the right choice for her grade, she had trouble believing this was the right choice overall. She felt a cool air was over her bare legs, as well as her now exposed womanhood. As she was pulled up against him from behind, she could feel his growing member pressing up against her rear through his pants. While she didn't really want to think about it, she found her imagination running wild a little with just how big he might be...

She just tried to remain silent for now, looking around often to see that they were still alone. Her attention was brought back to the situation at hand as his hand slipped down between her legs to run over her bare sex, getting a little whimper from her. "W-wait...no..." She bit her lip again as she listened to his words. They really were going to do this, but she would have preferred she not have to look at him while they did this. Without even answering him, she slowly slipped her legs from her shorts and panties, leaving them on the ground. As he requested, they had moved over to the wall with her back to it. The next part was nerve-wrecking for her, but she slowly went to reach for the zipper of his pants, noting how his member was pressing even more against his pants. She pulled the zipper down, but she had to fish inside to get his cock to slip out, and she had to say she was surprised with his size. Just thinking about having that thing inside her now made her all the more nervous.

Timothy ignored the girls weak protests and teased the outside of her pussy with his fingers until she was ready to move over to the wall. Once he had her where he wanted her Mr. Winters held the all but naked girl against the wall gently but firmly with one hand pushing down on her breast and the other moving back down to keep teasing at her sex, wondering if the stimulation could get her horny in spite of herself.

When she reached down and started undoing his pants, just like she’d been told, he smiled at her. “You’re paying much better attention my dear.” he said just before he freed his dick from his pants. He moved up closer, shifting his hand from her breast to her shoulder so he could grip tighter if she tried to pull away. His other hand went to his dick, and he positioned it at her opening, rubbing the head gently against her outer lips. He held himself there for a few heartbeats and then asked, “Are you ready?” but didn’t actually wait for her to answer before he started to slide his cock into her.

As she was held against the wall, he didn't necessarily hold her all that gently with his hand at her breast. He kept on teasing her sex, and her legs would press over his hand a little, but not enough to stop him. Whether she was really enjoying this or not, his attention was sending some new sensations through her body, getting a few whimpers and groans. Her face was a bit red with those sounds coming out of her, but she couldn't really help herself.

Hearing his comment didn't make her all that happy. She had more of a reason to go along with his desires now that her grade was on the line. Even after she had gotten his cock free from his pants, she wasn't exactly sure what to do from there, as she was left holding it gently in her hands. Pretty soon though, he had positioning his cock at her pussy. When he asked if she was ready, she really wasn't, but before she could say anything, he had already started to push into her. "Ah..! W-wait...nnn..." Her hands went to his chest as he started to spread her out, a low gasp leaving her as he only kept sinking into her.

If the hands she place on his chest were meant to try and push him away they weren’t doing a very good job of it. He kept a firm grip on her shoulder to keep her in place and now that his other hand was no longer needed to guide his cock into her he slid it up her body gently up towards her breast. His hand paused there to toy with her nipple for a bit before continuing upwards to pull up her chin to make sure she was looking him in the face. “Were you trying to say no just now?” he asked, “You don’t get to say no to me if you want to earn your grade, understood?”

He began to move his hips and pump his shaft in and out of her, letting out a soft gasp of pleasure as he did so. The girl’s young slit felt even better than he hoped it would, and it would take quite a bit of self control for him to make it last. But he would make it last, she might not subcum to him as easily in the future so he wanted this to be memorable. He started out shallow, but he tried to push himself a little bit deeper inside her with every thrust. His dick was as hard as it could possibly get, and he wanted to make sure that every inch of his cock was buried inside the girl.

Even if she wanted to push him away, she couldn't really muster up the strength to do so. She felt his hand go back to her breast, toying with her nipple gently to keep her aroused. She was having a hard time believing he had gotten so much of his cock in her just now, and pretty soon he had her looking back up to him just to make sure she was reminded of what this was for. She grumbled softly to herself, but she gave a slight nod in response.

At least in that short bit of time, she had gotten some rest, but he was already starting to move his hips slowly. Her hands moved to his shoulders now, tightening a little from how thick he was. She somewhat expected him to be bigger since he was older, but she didn't think it would be like this. With each thrust, she was rocked up against the wall behind her, and with each inch he slipped into her, her whimpers got a bit louder. She did her best to try and keep herself upright, but at least he was holding her up as well.

He smiled and said, “Good girl.” to her once she nodded her assent. The whimpering noises she was making were music to his ears and he waited as long as he dared before the shushed her to keep quiet. They didn’t want anyone to catch them now after all. He kept working with his hips, trying to bury himself deeper and deeper inside her tight snatch. He hadn’t broken her hymen, so she was no virgin, but the way she was stretched out around him told him that whatever boy she’d gotten to do the deed had nothing on him.

When she started to get weak in the knees he let go of her shoulder and wrapped around her waist so that he could better hold her up, she wasn’t going anywhere now. He let go of her chin as well, not caring if she continued to obey and look at him or not. If she failed he could just punish her for it later. He move his hand back down to play with her breasts to make sure her nipples were nice and stiff as he squeezed and caressed them. That done he moved lower to find her clit and started to caress it.

Melanie didn't know whether she should be happy or not with the way he was addressing her now. She wasn't a pet after all. It had come to the point that she almost forgot they were in public, and she had to be reminded to try and keep it down. She tried to cover her mouth, though a few gasps and whimpers would still slip by. Yes, she wasn't a virgin, but she hadn't been with anyone quite as big as Mr. Winters. She felt her pussy being stretched out further and her body shivered with new sensations as he ventured deeper into her.

She soon felt his arms wrap around her waist to keep her upright, pretty much guaranteeing she would stay here and take this. As he let go of her chin, her gaze went to where they were joined together now, seeing his thick cock slipping into her again and again. She soon turned her glance away, but the image had not left her mind. "Ah...! N-not my nipples..." Every little squeeze or tug on her nipples got an especially erotic sound from her, so it seemed she was quite sensitive there. And once he started massaging her clit, she really had to cover her mouth just to ensure nobody would hear her cries echoing out.

He felt her body squirm under him and heard her whimpering and her moaning and knew that she was enjoying this whether she wanted to or not. His expert stimulation of her nipples and her clit had made it easier than ever to stretch this girl out and it wasn’t long before he’d worked his shaft all the way inside her, thrusting his hips forward with a satisfied grunt. “I don’t need to get you a little gag to keep your voice down do I?” he asked when she had to cover her own mouth to keep her voice in check.

He stopped thrusting after a time, pulling the girl all the way down on his shaft and holding her there. He took a minute to catch his breath and to adjust the two of them so it would be easier to hold her against the wall while he thrust into her. Once he was finished he started moving his hips again, slowly at first but gradually picking up speed as he pulled his full length out and then back into her over and over again. Once he got going he remembered her earlier comment about her nipples and cranes his neck down to take one into his mouth and suck on it.

Crap, why did this have to feel so good even if she didn't like that it was him doing this to her? Different thoughts came to mind, but for whatever reason, he was seeking out her weak spots so he could then take advantage of them. It seemed his skilled treatment was serving him well, as soon he was able to start thrusting his entire length into her tight pussy. She heard his comment about needing a gag, and she quickly shook her head. "N-no...! I don't need one, and I don't want one!"

She was able to calm down a little when he had slowed to take a break, but that was just to adjust himself so he was comfortable taking her. It felt so odd just having his entire length buried in her and twitching like crazy. As he started up again, Melanie could feel the difference from before, as he was pulling out his entire length before filling her up all the way again. And if she wasn't loud enough already, he had gone to snatching up one of her nipples and sucking on it. "Ahh...! N-no...! Ah..." Her voice trailed off a little, turning into a soft moan as he coated the sensitive nub with his saliva. She kept having to cover her mouth to keep herself quiet.

Winters chuckled and said nothing when she pleaded for him not to gag her. It had been mostly an empty threat anyway, it’s not like he had anything here to gag her with. He could be traditional and use her panties, but there was no way he was stopping now to go get them. He just made himself a mental note for next time and kept working on her sensitive areas. “Next time we’ll have to do this somewhere a little more private so I can really hear you scream.”

He took his hand off of the girls button and slid it around her leg so he could pull it up to open her up wide and pound her even harder. His mouth changed nipples often to keep them nice and stimulated and the feeling from her squeezing cunt cause him to moan into them, letting her flesh muffle the sounds he was making.

Melanie could see that he was still considering the idea of gagging her, but luckily he had nothing on hand to do that with. But since they were going to be meeting up often to do this, she wondered if he would still get a gag. "W-what...? We shouldn't..." It still confused her as to why they had to be out in the open to do this. Did he not worry about possibly getting caught? The safest thing to do was either have her go to his home or stay in the classroom, but so long as they were in a secluded area, then it would have been okay.

She was surprised he had actually stopped teasing her clit, but lifting her leg up allowed him to thrust up into her at an interesting angle. Her entire body trembled and her hands at his shoulders tightened up with each thrust. She seemed to be doing a better job of keeping her voice down a little, but in the process, she was letting out some rather lewd sounds. It felt good, she couldn't deny that. Her toes were curling up in her shoes as he reached so deep inside her, and she was pretty sure she might cum soon.

Timothy ceased sucking on his students ample breasts and took a deep breath. She was quivering and her pussy was squeezing him wonderfully and he was having a hard time holding back. But her body was shaking and she was making the most wonderful and erotic noises, and Timothy figured that meant she was as close as he was.

He lifted her leg even higher and drilled her with long powerful strokes as he tried to push him over the edge, ready to relax and empty his balls just as soon as he knew she was coming. “You’re getting close, I can tell.” he said, lifting his head to speak softly into her ear, “When you cum, I want you to say it.”

Back
Top Bottom