Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Look! A witty post! ((FxM))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! I am Egypt. I am looking for a good long term roleplay. I like roleplays that have both Smut and story. I want someone who is literate, I like working with paragraphs, what you give me is the same that I'll give back. I like writing so I don't want one sentence replies. I would appreciate it if you DIDN'T POST ON THIS THREAD I tend to forget to check it.

Dislikes:
Full rape (We can go to just before if she gets saved)
scat, gore anything gross
incest
feet
being dominate

romance
slight bondage
double penetration

Ideas, the more * means the more I want it and will love you if you do it.

Egyptian Themed 2 ***********
Kissa walked into her village carrying two baskets one half filled with fish the other with berries, tonight they would feast for the first time in a few days. She was excited to see the look on her little sister's face. She would be so excited to help cook and then eat the meal. Kissa wasn't good at fishing but today she had gotten a boy from the village to help her. He was still there fishing.

Looking around she stopped startled, what was going on? Heading to her hut she set down the baskets and walked back out into the heat of RA. Glancing around she went to search for her mother and sister to find out what was going on not noticing the Pharaoh standing a ways beside her. Finding her sister she bent down and scooped her up walking to her mother.

Taking a closer look at the other young and single women in the village she noticed how each one was dressed up to impress setting her sister down Kissa took a step forward curios of the women's actions and smacked into the pharaoh.

Kissa was kidnapped from her tribe in Egypt when she was a young child. Since then she has turned into a slave for the king and his family. She serves silently with purpose the memories of her old life slowly fading. When war starts on the kingdom the priests send the last surviving pharaoh into hiding with one of the slave girls. They are sent to a distant village. When Kissa gets there it seem so familiar and she realizes it is the village of her old home. Soon the prince realizes how much he needs her and drops the snotty attitude and starts to fall for her.

Kissa is a slave, but she is a different type of slave, she never takes anything for granted be it a bad piece of food or a thread bare clothe. The pharaoh takes notice in her and brings her into to be his personal slave curious as to how odd she acts. Soon he showers her in gifts hoping to gain her attention as he realizes he has fallen for her.

I would like this one to be taken slowly, you know no love at the beginning of the rp maybe just lust or something?

Step-siblings:* ((But I would really like you to be good with the doesn't-give-a-fuck attitude please!))

When Ella's father marries another man she is stuck living in the basement with her son who as it turns out is a total ass. All the guy wants to do is party with his friends and get high. As of now he is unable to leave the house because of a police anklet and Ella is forced to stay home and keep him company. When their parents go onto their honeymoon Ella is forced to deal with her new annoying step brother until they get home. Eventually she finds he is a lot less annoying under his doesn't-give-a-fuck attitude.

Princess/guard

Ella's has known her guard the majority of her life. He started out as an orphaned boy in town who her father took under his wing. He cared for the boy and Ella and him became close friends. For years they played and spent time together until one day the king gave him the title of her guard. That's when everything change, he no longer joked with her, taking the guard job completely serious crushing Ella who has always been in love with him. When comes to the age of nineteen she is forced to find a husband she knows it is time to move on but no one seems right for her and later she finds that her guard was setting each suitor up for failure.

Indian****************************************************************************************************************

Sunbeam has been having a strange dream for many days of a spinning arrow and strange clouds. Suddenly a huge ship sails onto their land bringing many people of a different color skin. Her people are angry that they have come, and worried about what they will do. The new group are in search for gold and their leader will do anything to get it, how ever Sunbeam falls in love with one of the men, will the threat of war tear them apart?

Other Ideas:

best friends****
best friends brother *****************************************************************************************
bad boy/ good girl (I would like him to have a similar attitude to the guy in the step sibling idea please))*****************************************************************************************
vampire ((NO TWILIGHT ANYTHING))********************************
Werewolf ((AGAIN NO TWILIGHT))********************************************
mid-evil

Have you considered something like a captain of the guard and the princess? or even a more lowly member of the guard.

Well frankly, I would jump for the Indian idea... if I was confident at all that I could play the role effectively. My knowledge of that type of situation and such is extremely limited. (I'm assuming in this case the plot is based off actual history, and the discovery of the "New World.")

That aside, I wouldn't mind doing the "best friend's brother", or "bad boy / good girl" options at all.

If you're interested, PM me, and we could work out the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom