Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come get a taste...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hai again y'all...

This would be that request thread mentioned in my intro post. Hopefully it will grow with time. But for now dont mind the simplicity. I consider myself literate as I can string more than one sentence together to form a paragraph. I can even put several of those paragraphs together into a post. usually anywhere between 2-4, depending on what I get from my partner. (No one liners, I will reach through the screen and strangle you.)

Now, for what I'm looking for... The important stuff, right?

I want females or futas... now I'm not too picky on the type of futa. I love Hermaphrodites, the fully functioning kind with the full array of male and female genatalia. I also enjoy She-males and Trannies, these would be the same as the hermaphrodites minus one important detail. (If you know that one difference, you may win a cookie.) What I dont really like all that well are the dickgirls... you know, those anime ones with the overgrown clit and their pussy embedded in the base of their cocks... (Please note... do not ask me for a futa/male RP with me as the futa.)

Now, for what I play... just about anything. Obviously, I play futas... see above, I only play the first two. I also play females. Opposite of futas of course. I also occasinally play males when the craving strikes me, cute crosdressing trappy ones... As stated in my intro, I am a switch. Which means I can and do play both Domme and sub, with both Domme and sub characters. Go figure, right?

I will be making one of those F-List thingys soon, but until then...

Favorite kinks
Anal
Incest
Ageplay (Within site rules.)
Bondage
Force/rape
Beastiality

Limits
Watersports
Scat
Vore
Gore

Fandoms I'm in the mood for
Star Wars
Fallout
Skyrim

I will add some pairings, and settings, and even a few ideas when i get a bit more time tomorrow hopefully. But until then, this should be enough for all of you to come at me with some of your own ideas.

Please PM me, dont post on here as I will only check here to do updates.

I'm not skilled playing futa. But I am interested in an incest rp between younger futa/older futa sister on normal older or younger sister. Pm me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom