Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kisaku the Letch and NTR craving

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanachan

Supernova
Here is an older hentai anime, one from an era where it's less about moe underaged incest sex and more about busty ladies getting their brains fucked out of them by..well, monsters and rapists, so i'm not sure that it's a better era overall :p

Regardless, i much prefer H Animes from that time. Kisaku the letch is about a perverted middle aged man named Kisaku. He is not a good guy, he is not attractive, i'm not sure he even has a real job. Overall, he's a loser...with a really big dick. Kisaku's hobby is enslaving hot girls and he does this mostly via rape or blackmail and in typical H Anime fashion, he is so fucking good that his rape victim ends up loving it. Each new episode Kisaku would get a new slave to play with and i find something charming about how unapologetically evil this character is. If anyone knows the character/anime and would like to play as Kisaku with me, i'd be very delighted.

Another one i'm craving is NTR, a genre of Hentai where the main character's girlfried is stolen from him, often in front of his very eyes, but he is powerless to stop it. Alot of people hates this genre and gets really mad watching it, but i love it. Here's why. I don't think we're supposed to root for the loser main character. We're supposed to root for the bad guy. Afterall, wouldn't you boys like to hear a girl scream about how much bigger your cock is than her boyfriend's? It's all about perspective ;)

If anyone's up for a game, please contact me in nanakieve@yahoo/hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom