Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Looking for storytellers ❤️ FxAny

Minako2012

Star
~PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST!~
Hello! It’s been awhile since I’ve posted in here but I’m back and I’m itching to get some roleplay done. Though, before all that I have a few boundaries to establish.​
  • I RP as Male/Female/Intersex and I'll play Anthro characters
  • I prefer longterm RPs with a ratio of 75% Plot/25% Sex
  • I’m a semi-literate roleplayer, I’m going to be upfront I get anxious about writing more than a paragraph but I’m working to overcome that.
  • I only roleplay via PMs and Threads because I like the paragraph format.
  • If you start a roleplay with me but aren't feeling it feel free to speak up.
  • Put a ❤️in your pm me to me to prove you've read my rules.
  • No characters under the age of 17 or over the age of 45.
  • My F-List the Maybe list means it's up for discussion.
Genres
Just jumping off ideas, some may be more fanfic tags but eh.
  • Slowburn romance
  • Hurt/Comfort stories
  • Fantasy/Adventure
  • Soft Sci-fi
  • Urban Fantasy
  • Angst and Pining
  • Found Family
  • Enemies to Lovers
Pairings
Role I prefer is in this color
  • Classmates
  • Roommates
  • Supernatural Creature/Human😍
  • Witch/Normal Person
  • Knight/Prince (Princess)
  • Knight/Squire
  • Witch Hunter/Witch 😍😍😍
  • Teacher/Student
  • Demon/Human
  • Coworkers
  • Anthro/Human :love:
  • Princess/Assassin
  • Step-Siblings
  • Step-Parent/Step-Child
Plot Cravings
  • Lisa (MC) had been turned into a vampire at the age of 14 and lived with that secret ever since. When she gets a new step-sibling she finds it almost impossible to hide her late nights spent finding creeps to feed off of.
  • There are two things that Anna’s village fear above all else, witches and the Beast men of Wilding Woods. Anna had grown into a beautiful young woman and the town's judge grew to desire her. When she refused, he had her mother tried for witchcraft and executed to leave her vulnerable. Rather than marrying the lech she fled into the darkness of Wilding Woods, preferring to die to a Beast man's claws than be the wife of her mother's killer.
  • The two kingdoms had been at war for years, costing the life of the queen and traumatizing her only child. Leaving MC to grow up shielded away from others, her father choosing to elevate his bastard daughter as her stand-in. Those days end when the treaty between the two kingdoms is finally signed, and she’s sent to wed YC the prince (a vampire, lycanthrope, or other supernatural creature).

Random Plots

• Our characters had both grown up in an orphanage until they were separated at the age of eight...one has spent their life happy while the other suffered or was never adopted...when they meet again in college and the one who had a happy life has forgotten a lot about the other.
  • Life as a Dhampir isn't an easy one, living as a hunter was even harder. Lucia had fought through vampires, lycanthropes, and her own cravings for human blood. She works as a free lance hunter until she has an encounter from an agent from a hunting foundation.
  • When the mage she was apprenticed to dies Emaline has nowhere to go. She was a gifted mage herself but her master hadn't been, he was kind and caring but he knew nothing about casting spells. She remains within the court casting small parlor tricks and entertaining party guests but it fills her with nothing but emptiness. It isn't until a strange young man(or woman) with the wings of a dragon sweeps into the hall in a whirl of fire demanding the king give over one of his daughters that her path is revealed to her. She offers herself over in lieu of the princess in the hopes of finding something to fill her life with something other than emptiness.
  • In the days when magic had existed her kingdom had stood until a great war had torn it apart. The war had created a large mountain range concealing the ruins of the great palace. Tucked in these ruins is large chamber with a young woman sleeping inside of it. An archaeologist manages to stumble their way into the chamber where the last wielder of magic is sealed in slumber.
  • Gwen is a troubled teen being sent away to live with a family friend to try and straighten her out. Yet what this friend is told about her troubles and what is really going on in her life are completely different things.

Last edited:
RE: Submissive looking for a master (m/f, f/f, f/futa)

Hello. I am looking for a sub. I am female, and agree with all those things, accept anal, I won't touch on that. Let me know if you are interested.

RE: Submissive looking for a master (m/f, f/f, f/futa)

Oooh. An Interracial slave X Master would suffice.

RE: Roleplay Requests (m/f)

Id like to do either Father x daughter or Older brother x Younger sister incest

PM me with your answer and we may discuss more RP pairings/plot ideas further from there! ;)

Assassin roleplay sounds fun. The World Ends With You is also definitely an interesting universe for a roleplay. Will think on those two and send along a PM if I come up with anything.

zero5906 said:
Id like to do either Father x daughter or Older brother x Younger sister incest

PM me with your answer and we may discuss more RP pairings/plot ideas further from there! ;)

I'm game for a plot centric Zelda game, I'm fine with oc's as well. PM me if you like.

Notice you are into kidnapping roleplay - would you like to do a kidnap plus bdsm rp?

Back
Top Bottom