Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brought to Life

"Mmm, you want me to tell you that, don't you?" Sara asked, moaning softly as Damien gave her a spank and teased her with the head of his length. "I want it so badly, Damien," she whispered. "I want to feel you going inside of me over and over. I want you to make me scream your name." Sara looked back at him and grinned. "Give me all you've got."

Damien loved her begging, her moans truly waking him up. He grinned back at her and placed his hands over hers on the wall, pushing his hips forward into hers and sliding deep into her for the first time of the day. He rested his chest on her back and licked at her neck, rolling his hips against he'd firm rear. "You love it don't you? Deep inside you, filling you with a long hard member" he whispered into her ear. He started to thrust slowly, long strokes of his hips into hers as the water continued to run over them.

Sara let out a long moan as she felt Damien's long, hard length making its way deep into her, and began to move her hips against his as he licked her neck. "I love it so much," she whispered in reply, moaning from the slow thrusts he made into her. "I love being completely filled by you and feeling the pleasure I get from it."

Damien grinned at her replies, interlacing his fingers with hers as he thrusted harder into her. He gently suckled on her neck and licked at the same spot. "That's right, you love Damien inside you!" he said hotly against her neck. He kept his thrusts nice and long but hard enough now to up the pleasure with each stroke, timing it perfectly into her.

Sara's moans began to grow louder with the more pleasure she felt. She tilted her head a bit, exposing more of her neck to Damien. "I love it so much," she moaned. "P-Please give me more of you!" Once the incubus started giving her pleasure, she would always yearn for more. Sara's moans and pants filled the shower as he continued making long, hard thrusts into her.

Damien loved her moans, biting at her neck and hearing her beg for more. He thrusted harder into her, pulling her arms back and using them as leverage as he thrusts faster as well. He was starting to truly pound deeply into her. "Mmmmm I feel you body bounce, that amazing sexy wet body" he growled in her ear. Her rear meeting his hips with a smack, the incubus set on ravaging her.

Sara cried out in pleasure as Damien thrusted harder and harder into her, her body bouncing each time his hips made contact with her rear as the water ran down their bodies. She begged him for more, and he gave her exactly what she wanted. "You like making me bounce and scream your name, don't you?" Sara whispered before letting out another loud moan.

Damien revels in the sounds of her cries, hearing her whispers and grinning. "You know I love to, but you love when I make you, you naughty girl" teasing her with a lick of her neck. He pounded his hips faster into her, his large member reach deep within her with every thrust. He let out a hot groan into her ear and squeezed her hands as he pulled her back onto her thrusts to double the pleasure.

Sara's moans quickly turned into screams that echoed throughout the bathroom the faster and deeper Damien thrusted into her. "I do! I love it when you make me scream!" she cried out in nothing but pure pleasure. Her body shook with every sensation she felt as the pleasure of her climax.

Damien grinned ear to ear, her screams once agin filling his ears. He thrusted powerfully into her, as he held her arms back to pull her back on his large thrusting member. He licked, bit and sucked on her neck as he truly assaulted her with his pleasurable power. This being the first round after their night of fun yesterday, he had more than enough energy to last through 2 if not 3 of her orgasms.

Sara continued to scream in pleasure with each powerful thrust Damien made as she climaxed, making it last much longer than usual. "Oh Damien, yes!" she cried out, somehow still able to stand up. She tilted her head back, giving all of her neck to him as he bit, sucked, and licked it, while he pulled her back into his strong, deep thrusts.

Damien growled lustfully into her ear as he never let up, his hips at full power and speed into her, moving like a well oiled machine. His hips and her rear meeting with loud smacks, almost as if he was spanking her. He let go of her arms and wrapped his arms around her waist, his chest pressed against her back as he slammed his large member over and over into her with no mercy. His own climax slowly approaching and his goal to have her scream like she's never screamed before!

Sara continued to scream, getting louder and louder with each hard, powerful thrust that Damien made. Her throat was slowly beginning to get sore, but there was no helping it. The pleasure was too intense. She could feel a second orgasm building, and wanted it badly. She leaned her head back and rested it on the incubus' shoulder, licking and kissing at his jawline.

Damien continued his pleasurable onslaught, his hips working like a piston in and out of her. His hand groping and squeezing her breasts as the sheer force of his hips made her bounce against him. He growled deep in lust, kissing her passionately and quickly playing tongues with her.

Sara moaned loudly into the kiss, reaching up and running her hand through his long black hair. The pleasure was amazing, and she knew she was very close to reaching a powerful orgasm. She pulled her lips away from his after several moments and ran her tongue along his lips.

Damien went above and beyond what any human could do, his hips with great speed and amazing strength. He growled in lust as her tongue ran another his lips. His hand still groping and teasing her breasts. "Cum for me Sara... Scream my name as you orgasm" he whispered to her.

Sara tried hard to fight off her orgasm, but hearing the incubus whisper in her ear sent her over the edge. She let herself go, screaming his name in pleasure as she reached her climax, her body shaking from the intense pleasure she felt. Her knees grew weak, and if Damien wasn't holding on to her, she would have certainly fallen over.

Damien loved that sound, his name being screamed out in orgasmic delight as she shook in his arms. He held her up for about a dozen or so more powerful thrusts before ending it with an incredible thrust that shoved him deep within her as his hot sweet incubus seed flooded her quickly. He kissed her deeply and held her as he groaned loudly from the large climax. The water rushing over them as they basked in their respective afterglows.

Sara continued to scream in pleasure with each additional thrust the incubus made during her climax, and let out a loud moan when he began to fill her with his demonic seed. She ran her fingers through his hair as he kissed her. Several moments passed before she gently pulled away from the kiss, her lips remaining close to Damien's. "Tell me this isn't just a dream," she whispered. She still couldn't believe that she had summoned a demon the night before.

Damien groans died down along with his orgasm, smiling against her lips before she pulled away. He heard whisper and gave a small laugh, "This is reality my dear, believe it" he said with another kiss of her lips. His hand ran along her wet body as he remained deep inside her, the water getting a bit cold since they spent so much time in the shower.

Sara laughed a bit when he told her it was real, then returned the kiss, moaning softly as he ran his hands down her body. Now that they had calmed down, she could feel the change in the water temperature. "It's starting to get a little chilly in here," she said, placing her hands on his.

Damien smiled and nodded when she mentioned the water feeling cold, so he gently pull his hips back and turned the water off, having a bit of trouble but figuring it out. He helped her out before joining her. He moved his fingers in a swift motion and two towels floated over to them. "Shall we dry off? Or dry off eachother?" he asked with a slightly naughty grin.

Sara moaned softly as Damien slowly pulled out of her. Once they were out of the shower, she took one of the towels that floated over to them. "Drying each other off sounds much more fun," she said with a smirk. Her eyes roamed over his dripping wet body, all sorts of naughty thoughts swimming through her head.

Damien grinned and licked his lips as he saw her eyes roam his body. "Would you like to go first?" he asked with a wink and he quite obviously looked her body over. He was remarkably still incredibly hard, having not softened at all after their fun. He only smiled and let her do as she pleased.

Sara grinned and moved closer to the incubus, then slowly moved the towel along his skin, letting her actions answer his question. She leaned in and kissed him softly, taking her time as she dried off his body. Once her lips pulled away from his, she moved behind him, drying off his back and giving his rear a firm squeeze. "Have you been enjoying your time here so far?" she whispered.

Back
Top Bottom