Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brought to Life

The pleasure she felt made Sara whimper as she continued bobbing her head up and down his thick member. It took only a few moments to get every inch of him into her mouth, the head of his length starting to make its way down her throat. Her hand continued to massage his balls, working them a little faster.

Damien's tongue made its way to the deepest parts of her sweet entrance, licking around and really rubbing his nose hard into her clit. He groaned into her as well, feeling her take all of his length and constantly feeling the tip slip in and out of her throat and her hand massaging at his full balls.

Sara let out a loud, muffled moan as she felt licking around the deepest parts of her entrance, with his nose against her clit making the pleasure even more intense. She continued pleasuring his length, sucking a bit harder now and eager to taste his seed.

Damien licks as deep as he possibly can, his tongue twisting and turning within her sweet depths. His groans also filling her entrance as she sucked harder on his length. He could tell she wanted to taste him just as bad as he wanted to taste her.

Sara wanted to cry out in pleasure, feeling her climax approaching fast. Her hips rocked gently against his tongue as Damien continued licking her. The movement of her head and hand started to get faster, the sound of his groans of pleasure urging her on to push the incubus over the edge.

Damien growled out of lust, continuing his tongue's adventure within her sweet tightness. His hips bucked slightly as she bobbed fast, feeling his ball tense as he was nearly at his climax.

Sara moaned loudly, her mouth never leaving Damien's length. She could feel his balls tensing, and knew his orgasm was close. She tried to fight off her own climax, but found the pleasure too intense. Her body tensed as she started to climax, moaning around his member.

Damien let out a loud groan inside of her as his hips bucked hard, his sweet cum shooting out of his member and into her awaiting mouth, his own mouth full of her sweet juices and drinking them up. His tongue lapping at her sweet insides to coax more of her juices into his mouth.

Sara's muffled moans continued to echo through the room as Damien's tongue licking deep inside her entrances throughout her orgasm. She swallowed every bit of the sweet cum that was pumped into her mouth, savoring the delicious taste.

Damien loved her sweet juices, drinking them down like his favorite drink. He slowly slipped his tongue out of her after licking up every last bit of her juices, smiling wide and giving her firm rear a squeeze.

Sara moaned softly as she felt Damien's hands giving her rear a nice squeeze. Once she made sure not a drop of his seed would be wasted, she pulled her lips away and gently kissed along his thigh before moving to lay next to him. "You taste so delicious," she whispered into his ear.

Sara blushed softly as she returned the kiss, tasting her own juice for the first time. It was very unexpected, but the taste was quite pleasant mixed with his. She pressed her body against his and cupped his face in her hands, letting her tongue play against his.

Sara moaned softly and ran her fingers through his hair, enjoying the feel of his lips and tongue against her own. She soon found herself making her way on top of him, never breaking the kiss in the process. After several moments, she pulled her lips away from his, smiling down at the incubus. "You're amazing, you know that, right?"

Damien smiled against her lips as she ran her fingers through his hair and moved ontop of him. He enjoyed the kiss and grinned up at her as she called him amazing. "Behind every man, there is an even greater woman" he said, holding her hips. "Think you might be good for another go my dear? I quite like this position" he said with a wink.

Sara couldn't help but laugh at Damien's comment of a greater women being behind every man. "Surely you're referring to someone else," she said before kissing his cheek. "And I'm glad you like this position, because another round sounds very good right now."

Damien smiled at her modesty, rubbing her hips. "Oh does it now?" he asked with a wink. He spanked her and grinned wide up at her. It would be the first time he was not on top or in charge, letting her do as she pleased to him.

"It does," Sara answered with a brilliant smile, moaning a bit as he spanked her. "I'll make sure you enjoy every bit of pleasure you feel," she whispered before leaning down and kissing Damien deeply, soon trailing the kisses down his ear and nipping at it gently. "If you feel like going at this again later, we could always do it in the shower," Sara whispered into his ear.

Damien grinned at her whispers, kissing her back before feeling her kiss down to his ear and nip at it. Her idea for later quite tempting, he rubbed along her back. "Let's worry about now for the moment my dear" he said with a small lusty growl in her ear.

Sara grinned and nodded. "As you wish. I just wanted to give you something to look forward to later," she said before running the tip of her tongue along the side of his neck, tasting his skin as her hand moved to caress his nipples. After a few moments, she began to place kisses down his neck to his chest, her tongue flicking his nipples.

(Sorry for the big delay! Classes starting up and have me running all over the place)

Damien grinned as her tongue ran down his neck, feeling her fingers play and caress his nipples before her tongue joined in after kisses placed along the trail. He ran his hands along her sides and down to her hips, caressing her firm rear and giving it a nice spank to coax a small moan from her as she played away with his body.

(Don't worry about it. School's important, so take a break whenever you need to.)

Sara moaned softly before laughing a bit from the spank Damien gave her. Her rear was already slightly red from the previous spanks she received throughout the evening, and there was something about it that aroused her to no end. Her tongue soon trailed down to the incubus' stomach and gently teased his belly button. Sara could feel his thick member pressing up against her, and knew she had to have it soon. "I want you to get used to this kind of treatment," she whispered before gently kissing his toned abdomen.

Damien enjoyed her moan and watched her tongue trail down his body before finishing with a kiss to his stomach. His member rock hard and raring to go against her. "Oh? Well I'll be sure to make you love it as well my dear" he said with a wink. He wondered what she had in mind, not quite familiar with this position, but he figured after a few centuries that things had changed.

Sara smirked and trailed her kisses lower along Damien's body. Her breasts began to rub against his length, her lips inching closer and closer to it. The more she felt it, the more wet her entrance became in anticipation. Slowly, she ran the tip of her tongue along the incubus' member, reaching the head and kissing it softly. "I hope you're ready, Damien," she said, smirking a bit before moving to straddle his waist. She lifted herself up and took his member into her hand, getting it into position before slowly bringing herself down on it, moaning loudly as she felt herself being filled up once again.

Back
Top Bottom