Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brought to Life

Damien groaned loudly into her mouth, feeling her hips working with his thrusts. He held her tightly against him as he growled in lust, his hips slamming into her. As his member plunged as deep as ever, his hot cum erupting within her. He passionately kissed her as he filled her with his demon seed for the second time that night.

Sara moaned loudly as she felt herself being filled with Damien's thick, hot seed once more as she kept her lips against his. After several moments, she gently pulled away from the kiss, sucking his bottom lip as she did. "Oh Damien," she whispered, gently nuzzling his neck and panting softly as she caught her breath.

Damien held her close as they kissed for a few more moments, smiling as she pulled away and began to suck on his lip. His name whispered like he do enjoyed, "Sara" his whispered back as he felt her breath slowly gradually. He ran his hand along her stomach then sides, caressing her body as he was still pressed deep inside her.

Sara moaned softly and closed her eyes, smiling softly as Damien ran his hands along her body. She considered getting up to lay next to him, but she enjoyed the feeling of his length still deep inside of her. Sara planted soft kisses along his neck and jawline. "Do you think you'll enjoy your stay here?" she asked quietly.

Damien continued to caress her soft skin, feeling her lips against his neck and jaw. Her question made him smile, "I know I will my dear" he said with a kiss of her lips. He laid down with her, keeping himself inside her and holding her as they rested against eachother and on the bed. He gently rubbed her sides and nipped at her bottom lip as he broke the kiss with a smile.

Sara smiled when she heard his answer, then returned the kiss as he laid them down. One hand rested over his as he rubbed her sides, and a grin came upon her face when he nipped at her bottom lip. "I'm glad you will," she said quietly. With all they had been doing, Sara felt herself becoming hungry. "Hmm...would you like something to eat?" she asked. "All of the fun we've had made me work up a bit of an appetite."

Damien liked her little grin, feeling her hand on his as it rubbed. Her question of food made him smile, "No thank you my dear. I'm fine, I've eaten today" he said. "You see pleasure not only is my speciality but it's what I feed on" he added. He kissed her lips softly and gave her a squeeze. He let her go so she could grab something to eat.

Sara smiled and returned the kiss. "I shall do my best to keep you satisfied then," she said, laughing softly as she got out of bed. "I'll be back in a few minutes," she told him as she made her way out of the room. It was too late for her to cook a proper meal, so she decided to make something simple. On her way out of the kitchen, Sara picked up a bottle of wine and walked back into the bedroom. "Thirsty?" she asked with a smile.

Damien watched her lovely body as she left the room to grab a bite to eat, relaxing against the bed as he waited. When he saw her return he smiled, seeing the wine and nodding to her question. "I could have a glass or two" he said. He sat up and hopped up off the couch, just to give her a kiss. "Shall we drink?" he asked as he broke the kiss.

Sara laughed a bit when Damien got up to kiss her. "We shall," she answered as she placed down her food and started to open the bottle of wine. Once it was opened, she went back to the kitchen to get two glasses, then returned, pouring a small amount of wine into one of the glasses. "I'll just give you a little to start with, just to see how you like it," Sara said before handing the glass to Damien.

Damien smiled as she opened the wine, watching her grab two glasses. He accepted the glass, filled only partially with the wine. He took a sip and licked his lips, quickly finishing off the small amount of wine. "It's quite good, a nice taste to it. Though I'd much prefer a taste of you" he teased with a wink. The alcohol would have no affect on the incubus, no matter the quantity but little did he know what too much alcohol did to humans.

Sara smiled at his comment, blushing a bit. "Well, you can have more of that taste later if you like," she said as she poured more wine into his glass, then poured some for herself and took a sip. "Mmm, this is my favorite brand," she said before taking another sip of the drink. "I can't drink too much of this, though. I'll get drink and forget everything by morning."

Damien grinned at her reply, watching her pour the two glasses full of wine. He took a sip as she said it was her favorite, smiling as she toon another sip. "Wouldn't want you doing that my dear, we still have part of the night ahead of us" he teased with another wink. He drank down his glass and licked his lips, his free hand resting on her hip.

Sara laughed a bit, knowing there was more naughty fun they could get up to that night. "That's right, which is why this will most likely be my only glass," she said before finishing off her drink and placing the glass down. "So, is there any particular way you'd like to continue?" Sara asked with a smirk as her hands slowly ran along his sides.

Damien grinned at her hand along his sides and her naughty smirk. "Something tells me you have an idea" he said, placing his glass down and grabbing her hips. He pulled her against him and licked her lips. He was eager to know what might be going through her head, what kind of naughty idea she might have for them.

Sara laughed a bit as Damien pulled her body against his, then slipped her tongue out of her mouth and played it against his for a moment. "Well...I do have one idea, actually," she said, her face beginning to turn red. "We could lay back down, with me on top of you, and we'd be able to taste each other at the same time."

Damien grinned as she played with his tongue and told her idea. "That sounds quite fun" he said. He took her hand and pulled her over to the bed. He laid back, smiling up at her, his arms reached out to help her ontop of him. He was already starting to harden slightly with anticipation.

Sara smiled, glad that Damien seemed to like her idea. She laid down on top of him, her entrance towards his lips, then took his hardening member into her hand, stroking it slowly while kissing along his thigh softly. She could feel herself getting more and more aroused, remembering how good the pleasure was last time he used his tongue to taste her.

Damien smiled as she laid on him, his hands resting on her thighs as her moist entrance came close to his lips. He felt her hand stroking at his member, growing rapidly as she kissed his thigh. He ran his hands along the soft skin of the back of her thighs, up to her firm rear as he gave her entrance a light lick to start off.

Sara moaned softly as she felt his tongue lightly licking her entrance. The tip of her tongue began to trail from his thigh to his member, slowly licking up and down along the shaft, enjoying how it felt hard, yet soft at the same time against her tongue. Remembering how delicious he tasted, Sara soon wrapped her soft lips around the head of his length, sucking gently as one hand stroked his shaft.

Damien enjoyed her soft wet tongue along his member, grown to its full size in her hand. He squeezed at her firm cheeks and gave her entrance a long lick, his nose rubbing along her clit. He tasted her sweetness, a delicious taste that his tongue craved for more. He began to lap at the soft lips of her entrance, pushing his nose into her clit now.

Sara let out a long moan as the incubus continued to lick at her entrance, his nose pushing into her clit adding to the pleasure. Her hand continued to work his shaft as she began to take more of his length into her mouth, sucking just a bit harder now and savoring the sweet taste of his precum while her other hand gently massage his balls.

Damien licked deeper into her, wiggling his tongue inside her as well as working his nose harder against her clit. He shuddered as she began to take more of him into her mouth, the sucking and her massaging hand adding to it all.

Sara moans grew a bit louder, feeling his tongue moving deeper inside of her and his nose pressing harder against her clit. She took more of his length into her mouth, bobbing her head back and forth and longing for the sweet, sweet taste of his cum again.

Back
Top Bottom