Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brought to Life

Damien grinned at how willingly she swallowed every drop she could, smirking at the gasp from his cum on her face. "I'm glad you think so, remember if you ever need a 'drink' just say the word my dear" he teased with a wink. He helped her up and sat her in his lap, "Now perhaps I should taste you..." he said licking her lips.

Sara smiled as Damien pulled her onto his lap. "I'll definitely keep that in mind," she said, laughing a bit. Her face turned bright red when he said that he should taste her. "Well...you don't have to if you don't want to..." she said, a little embarrassed at the thought of it. "No one's ever done that to me before..."

Damien smiled at her blushing cheeks, hearing her admit she never had been tasted before. "That's a crime, a woman like you surely mush taste delicious!" he said. He stood and exchanged places with her, sitting her in the seat and kneeling infront of her. His tongue snaked out of his mouth and ran along her thigh. "I promise you will love this Sara" he said with a grin.

Sara laughed a bit when he stood up, placing her in the chair while he moved to kneeled down in front of her. She flinched slightly when she felt tongue running along her thigh. If touched the right way, her body could be very sensitive. "I must be in for a treat since you promised," she said, smirking a bit.

Damien grinned up at her and licked up her thigh, before up her hip and with the extra length to his tongue down her stomach starting at her navel. His hands rubbed her inner thighs as his tongue slid slowly down her belly, creeping closer to the sweet lips between her legs

Sara smiled, giggling softly from the sensation of Damien's tongue along her thigh, hip and stomach. She moved her hand to lightly run her fingers through his hair as she bit her lower lip, watching as the incubus slowly moved his tongue down her belly, getting closer and closer to the lips of her entrance.

Damien gazed up at her as his tongue ran over her clit, before along the soft sweet lips of her entrance. He moved back briefly and lifted her legs, putting them over his shoulders before going in fit a nice long lick of her sensitive lips. His hands reaching around and gripping her firm rear.

Sara moaned softly and arched her back a bit as she felt the incubus' tongue running along the sensitive bundle of nerves before slowly moving down to the lips of her entrance. She knew she was in for a very pleasant time. Once Damien moved her legs over his shoulders, Sara moved one hand to the back of his head, her fingers getting lost in the dark locks of his hair. Another moan escaped her lips as he gave her another long lick.

Damien loved her reactions to his tongue, sliding it along her entrance once again. Her hand on his head coaxing him to slide his tongue into her slowly. He squeezed the cheeks of her firm rear, his tongue reaching deep into her and it's larger size than a human's making it get deeper than any human could taste her.

Sara gasped slightly as she felt Damien's tongue making its way into her, and the firm grip on her rear only made the pleasure even better. Though she was slightly embarrassed to be in that position, she had no intention of making any kind of protest. "Oh Damien..." she whispered, smiling a bit as she watched him work.

Damien felt her reaction and loved it, his name heard and making him grin against her soft lips. His tongue was deep within her and began to explore. He licked around, his tongue tasting her sweetness and lapping up any juices he might find. His strong hands massaging her rear and pulling her hips closer to enjoy her taste that much more.

Sara moaned louder as she closed her eyes and let her head rest against the back of the chair. Her hands grabbed small handfuls of hair, and she had to make a conscious effort not to pull. It didn't take long for her to get lost in the pleasure Damien was giving her. Feeling him pull her hips in closer and his tongue going deeper into her nearly made her squirm right in her seat.

Damien watched as she squirmed in pleasure, his tongue swirling deep within her. Her tasty depths met with his long tongue and constantly rubbing along them. His grip on her rear tightening as well as continuing to massaging the firm cheeks. His nose rubbing against her clit to add that much more pleasure.

Sara's moans continued to grow louder. Damien's firm grip on her kept her from squirming too much. He had promised her that she would love it, and he was certainly keeping his word. The embarrassment she felt quickly went away, and if it was possible, she would have melted right there. Sara knew if he kept it up, he would have her climaxing in no time.

Her louder moans made Damien only want to make them louder, his tongue twisting and turning deep within her. He groped her firm rear, having her move her hips so his tongue slid deep as her hips moved towards him. He stared up at her enjoying her pleasure ridden faces and watching her body squirm.

From the way Damien moved his tongue inside of her, Sara knew she would be screaming his name very soon. Her moans became much more louder, echoing through the library. Her back arched a bit more as her body shook slightly every now and then, a clear sign that her orgasm was very close.

Damien felt her body shaking and was determined to push her over that edge. His tongue sliding in and out of her and twisting along the way. His hands roughly groping her rear and spanking her as he craved to taste her sweet juices from her orgasm.

Sara tried to hold back her climax, but the groping and spanking from Damien's strong hands made it too difficult. Damien's tongue twisting deep inside of her made her scream his name and throw her head back as the pleasure of her orgasm rushed through her body. Her body tensed as her legs straightened out slightly.

Damien reveled in the sound of her screaming his name, feeling her body tense. He lapped up her sweet juices and swallows them. He rubbed at her rear and slipped his tongue out if her. "How was that Sara?" he asked with a kiss of her soft lips.

Sara took a moment to catch her breath, then slowly moved her legs down from Damien's shoulders. "That was amazing," she answered with a soft smile as one hand ran through his hair. "We've been here for quite a while. We should get dressed and head back to my house," she added before smirking a bit. "I'm sure the chairs and tables will get uncomfortable eventually."

(Apologies for the delay!)

Damien grinned, "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself" he said. He winked up at her as she ran a hand through his hair. The idea of going to her house was certainly a good idea. "I'd love to my dear" he said. He stood and went over to where their clothes had laid, grabbing her panties and grinning. "You won't be needing these though" he teased as he wrapped the cloth around his waist, covering himself up again. He twirled her panties in one hand and gave her the rest of her close with the other.

(It's fine, don't worry about it)

Sara smiled and stood up, watching Damien walk over to the pile of clothes. Her face went slightly red when he told her she wouldn't be needing her panties. "Well...I suppose you're right," she said, laughing a bit as she walked over to her clothes and began to put them on. Once she was dressed, the librarian looked over Damien's body. "Hmm...we'll have to get you some clothes. We can save that for tomorrow, though." She made her way to the front desk, grabbing her purse and keys. "Ready to go?"

Damien grinned as he watched her dress, though a bit sad to see her body hidden by her clothes. He watched as she looked him over and winked, hearing her idea of getting clothes. "Ah yes of course" he said. He followed her up to the front desk and nodded when she asked if he was ready. "Lead the way beautiful!" he said, playfully spanking her.

Sara couldn't help but smile wen Damien called her beautiful. She led him out of the building and locked the doors behind her. She had already locked the other entrances earlier that night, so there was no need to run around the building to lock them. She walked out to her car, and once they were both in, she drove them back to her home.

Once they arrived inside, Sara placed her purse onto the table in the living room and turned on the light. "Well, this is where I live," she said. "It's not very big, but it's enough space for the both of us." The room was modestly decorated, with a bright, welcoming feel to it, and was very clean. "So...um...would you like me to show you to my bedroom?" Sara asked quietly. She had never brought anyone to her home like this.

Damien enjoyed her smile as she led him to the car and he hopped in. He was unfamiliar with any type of car but he figured out how to sit in it. He enjoyed the ride, getting a glimpse of the modern world he was now in.

Damien was right behind her as they arrived, looking around a bit as she said it was hers. He nodded when she spoke of its size, "It's certainly inviting" he said. He was looking around when she mentioned her bedroom. He took a few steps and grinned at her, "By all means my dear, whatever you like" he said, pulling her into a tight embrace and giving her a kiss. He never thought a human woman was worth more that just pleasure but he was infatuated with the librarian.

Back
Top Bottom