Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brought to Life

"Well, I could start off by giving you a place to stay," Sara offered. "You won't have to be out in the cold or forced to return to some other prison. You'd get all of the pleasure your body desires, whenever and wherever you want it," she whispered into his ear before lightly running the tip of her tongue against it.

Damien grinned at her offer, especially at the 'all the pleasure he wanted' part. "If it means seeing your smiling face Sara then by all means I'd love to" he said. He playfully pinched her rear and winked, the incubus loving the much more open side of her. "You do realize that should you need it, my body is always yours to play with my dear" he said.

Sara laughed a bit when Damien gave her a playful pinch on the rear. "I will definitely keep that in mind," she said before giving him a soft kiss on the lips. "Right now, I think you should sit back, relax, and let me pleasure you," she whispered with a smirk as she gently nuzzled his neck. "Being sealed away in that book for so long must have taken its toll on you."

Damien grinned and kissed her back. Her whispers once again tempting him, feeling her along his neck. He nodded and lifted himself off of her slowly, gently pulling his softened member out of her. "Let you pleasure me eh?" he said helping her up off the table. He was curious to see what she had in mind but pleasure was pleasure regardless of how she planned to give it to him.

Sara smiled and nodded softly. "Yes, though I'll have to get you hard again," she said as he helped her off the table. She took his hand and led him over to a chair, sitting him down and straddling his lap. "I'm going to make sure you enjoy every second of this," the librarian said as she ran her hand along his chest, her finger tips gently grazing his nipples.

Damien smiled and gladly sat in the chair, licking his lips as she straddled him. It didn't take much to get him hard again, her words and fingers along with her goregeous body helping that. "I can't wait" he said with a wink. The incubus had already grown half hard but quickly grew larger and larger against her stomach. He could only imagine what she had planned but he would enjoy anything she could throw at him.

Sara smiled, a bit surprised at how quickly he had gotten hard. She could definitely get used to this. "I suppose I shouldn't keep the mighty incubus waiting much longer," she said, smirking a bit before kissing along his shoulder. "Tell me, though. What do you think I have in store for you?" Sara asked as she ran her tongue along his neck.

Damien grinned when she called him mighty, feeling her lips on his shoulder. Her question made him give her a nice spank on the rear as her tongue trailed along his neck. "Something deliciously naughty I bet" he said with a wink, licking his lips.

Sara laughed a bit. "Of course It's going to be naughty," she whispered before bring her lips up to meet his, kissing him passionately and luring his tongue from his lips. One hand eased down and began to slowly stroke his hardened, thick member.

Damien grinned as she whispered to him, kidding her back and gladly slipping his tongue into her mouth. His member growing to full size in her stroking hand. He relaxed a bit more and rubbed along her rear and down the back of her thighs. He could see where it might be going then again she might surprise him.

Sara moaned softly into the kiss, playing her tongue against Damien's for a short while. She gently pulled away from the kiss, sucking on his lower lip in the process, then moved off his lap and knelt down between his legs. Her hand continued to stroke his cock ever so slowly as her eyes locked with his seductively. "Has anyone ever done this to you before you were sealed?" she asked before running the tip of her tongue along his shaft.

Damien smiled as she sucked on his lip, watching her kneeling before him. He stared back at her, feeling her stroke as she asked him her question. "Yea but it's hard to remember so long ago" he said as her tongue ran over his shaft. He caressed her cheek and grinned down at her, letting her do as she pleased to him.

Sara simply smiled and continued to tease his member with her tongue, planting soft kisses along the shaft every now and then. She could still taste herself, and for some reason, it didn't bother her at all. One thing she was looking forward to was tasting the incubus' hot seed. She smirked up at him as she took the head of his length into her mouth, sucking and moaning softly as one of her hands stroked the rest of his member, a bit faster than it had when she started.

Damien watched as she teased his member, smiling down at her. He watched the head disappear into her mouth and he shivered when she started to suck, watching her hand stroke the rest. He placed a hand on her face, caressing her cheek as he looked down into her eyes. His hand soon shifting to the back of her hear and running his fingers through her hair.

Sara looked up at him with lust-filled eyes as she felt Damien's hand running through her hair. She let out a soft moan as she slowly began to take more of his cock into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down and humming softly in approval of the taste of the incubus' precum. One hand continued to stroke his length while the other rested on his thigh, rubbing gently.

Damien grinned as she took more of his member into her mouth, gripping the back of her head and helping her bob. His hips arching upward slightly, enjoying her stroking and rubbing hands. From what he was told his precum had a bit of a sweet taste to it, along with his seed which was even sweeter as he remembered. "You are good at this Sara..." he whispered with a wink, still gazing into her eyes.

Sara simply moaned in reply to Damien's words, not wanting to stop pleasuring him. Her head began to bob and work his shaft a little faster as she another inch or two of his member into her mouth. She wouldn't have been able to take every inch of him, but what she did manage was quite impressive considering that she was only a human.

Damien grinned at her moan and let out a groan as she slid deeper onto his member. He helped her bob on his length and tried to coax the last two inches into her mouth, the head hitting the back if her throat and sliding down it slightly. He dhuddered and let her slide off so not to choke her but still looking down at her. He felt his balls starting to tense beneath his massive member, a sure sign that more of her mouth would cause his climax soon enough.

Sara held her breath as she felt the head of member sliding down her throat just a bit. Even after he moved his hand, she continued to deepthroat him, being sure to take her time so she wouldn't choke. Hearing the incubus groan and shudder, the librarian knew he climax was close. The hand that rested on his thigh moved down to cup his balls, massaging them gently to add to the pleasure.

Damien stared down into her eyes as she held him down her throat. His entire length engulfed in her warm wet mouth and throat. He caressed her cheek and let out another groan as she started to massage his balls. "You must really want me seed" he said with a grin. The librarian's mouth so tempting to fill with his demon cum but he held off to make her work for it.

Sara smirked a bit at the incubus' statement. Her hand continued to gently massage his balls as she continued bobbing her head back and forth along his length, speeding up a little more. She started to hum softly, letting the vibrations of the noise create another pleasurable sensation for him. Sara wanted Damien to fill her mouth with his seed.

Damien groaned and gripped her head, feeling her bob along the long length of his member. The vibrations from her hums along with her massaging hand driving him closer to the edge. He arched his hips and gritted his teeth, knowing he was very close to his climax.

Sara was very pleased with the reactions she was getting from Damien. She continued to hum, knowing it wouldn't be long before he reached his climax. Her eyes locked with his as she deepthroated his member, enjoying the look of pleasure written on his face.

Damien let out a loud groan and his massive member erupted down her throat, hot thick ropes of sweet incubus seed shooting from the tip. He slowly pulled her off, giving her a big mouth full of his hot seed before pulling her off completely and spurting one last rope across her pretty face. He grinned down at her, "How's that taste?" he teased.

Sara looked a bit surprised at the feel of his thick, hot seed shooting down her throat. She moaned, enjoying the taste of Damien's sweet cum, swallowing every bit that went into her mouth. Once he moved her away, she opened her mouth to speak, but gasped when the last rope of cum landed across her face. It took her a moment to gather herself before answering his question. "It tastes delicious," Sara answered, licking her lips.

Back
Top Bottom