Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brought to Life

Sara moved her hands down once they were untied, rubbing her wrists a bit. She returned the kiss, moaning softly and nipping at his bottom lip once he pulled away. "We'll definitely have to do this again," she said, laughing softly. "Looks like I'll have to take another shower. It will be so boring taking one all alone. It'd be nice if someone was willing to keep me company..."

Damien smiled at the nip of his lip, nodding as she spoke. "I'd be glad to do it to you again" he said. He grinned when she mentioned a shower and not wanting to take it alone. "Looks like I need a shower" he said with a wink. His hands caressing her sides and pulling her up.

Sara smiled, thinking back to their last shower together after he offered to join her again. They had gotten up to plenty of naughty fun in the shower, and even more fun as soon as they got out of it. She kissed his cheek as he pulled her up from the bed. "I'm glad you'll be there. Showers with you have been very, very nice so far," she said with a smirk before giving his backside a spank and leading him to the bathroom.

Back
Top Bottom