Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brought to Life

(Yeah, I understand how it goes.)

Sara's eyes locked with his. She could tell he was enjoying the reactions he got out of her. She loved everything he was doing to her. A soft whimper of pleasure escaped her lips when he gave her rear a good spank, adding to the pleasure she already felt. Her body shivered with each flick of his tongue. "Please don't stop," Sara whispered. "I'm so close..."

Damien didn't disappoint, his tongue sliding as deep as it could. It twisted and turned within her as he licked and tasted her. He craved to have those sweet juices that flowed as a result of her orgasm. His nose rubbing harder on her clit and his grip tight on her rear. His eyes still on hers, lust in his and coaxing her towards her orgasm with the demonic stare's power.

Sara gasped before crying out from the pleasure, feeling her body shake as Damien pushed her other the edge. Her entrance tightened around his tongue as she reached her climax, legs quivering beneath her. Her hands gripped his hair a bit tighter as she felt his tongue twisting and turning while his nose rubbed against her clit.

Damien grinned as he felt her orgasm, lapping up her sweet juices as they flowed out of her. He swallowed them down like a tasty drink, licking his lips as he pulls away. His hands still grasping her rear to keep her from falling over. He stood and planted a deep kiss on her lips, his juice covered tongue slipping into her mouth.

After several moments, Sara's orgasm began to subside. She released the locks of hair she held on to, then wrapped her arms around him as he stood up to kiss her. Her tongue played against his, lapping up the taste of her own juices that remained on his tongue, and moaning softly before she pulled away. "Did you enjoy getting your fill of pleasure this morning?" Sara asked with a smile.

Damien nodded and grinned at her question. "Of course I did!" he said, his hands running along her body. "I never get enough pleasure, especially when it involves such a lovely lady like you my dear" he said with a wink. He lifted her up by her legs, her arms around him already so she could hold herself to him. He took her out of the bathroom and carried her into the living room.

Sara laughed a bit at the incubus' answer. "I'm glad you can never get enough, because I love giving you pleasure," she said, grinning as he picked her up by her legs. She kissed along his neck as he carried her to the living room. "So, what's the plan for this room?"

Damien smiled as she kissed along his neck, sitting on the couch and sitting her in his lap. "That's up to you gorgeous" he said with a smile. He spanked her and bumped his hips into hers, his large member resting along her stomach and much more noticeable as it moved with his hips. He winked to her and caressed her hips, "What do you want me to do to you?" he asked in a seductive tone.

Sara leaned forward and gently nuzzled into his neck, moaning softly as he gave her rear a spank. She could feel his length against her stomach, easily telling how hard he was. "My choice, hm?" she asked quietly. She stayed quiet for a couple of moments to think, the lifted her head up and smiled. "Well, since I'm already straddling your lap..." Sara whispered, moving her hand down and letting a fingertip tease the head of his member.

Damien grinned at her moan, knowing she loved the idea of a choice. He nodded to her whisper and felt her finger tease over the head of his member. "You'd like a ride huh?" he said with a wink. His hands gripped her hips and he ran his length along her stomach, the head moving past her navel as it slid up and down. He leaned back and lifted his hips slightly, ready for her to do as she pleased with his obviously eager member.

"I'd really like one," Sara whispered, smirking a bit before covering the tip of her finger in his precum and moving it up to her lips, licking off slowly and humming in approval of its taste. "I think you'd like it if I did, too." She placed her hands on his shoulders and lifted herself up a bit, taking his member with one hand and guiding it into her entrance. Once he was nestled deep inside of her, Sara began to move her hips, starting off at a slow pace as she kissed along his jaw.

(I'm really sorry for the huge wait! Life's been a bit crazy lately so I've had little time)

Damien grinned as she tastes his precum, nodding when she said he might like a ride too. He grasped her hips as she grabbed his shoulders, watching her lift herself up. He felt her hand around the base, holding his member steady as she lowered down onto the massive length. He let her do as she pleased, just holding her hips as she started to move on his extremely hard shaft. "You are just paradise" he said to her.

(It's okay! I know how life can get sometimes. It's totally understandable)

Sara let out a long moan as she started to ride him, her lips planting a trail of soft kisses along his neck. "Mmm, you think so?" she whispered into his ear before gently nipping at it. She had felt nothing but otherworldly pleasure with him since the night before, and enjoyed every second of it to the fullest. One hand ran through his long, dark hair as she began to move herself faster along his shaft.

(I appreciate it!)

Damien nodded as she whispered to him, his strong hands grabbing hold of her plump rear as it moved along his length. He let out a groan as she picked up her pace, massaging the soft yet firm flesh in his palms. "You are a beautiful queen of pleasure, and I am your humble servant" he whispered to her as he gave his hips a buck into her. He spanked her quite hard and leaned back to let her have full control.

Sara hissed slightly as she felt his strong hand giving her backside a firm smack. She threw her head back, enjoying the pleasure she felt. "I'm glad I can give you such pleasure," she moaned, closing her eyes and panting softly. Feeling the buck of his hips encouraged her to ride him even harder, her hands gripping his shoulders tightly for leverage. "Spank your queen of pleasure again."

Damien grinned as she threw her head back and moaned to him. He felt her start to ride harder, his member quite possibly hard as an actual rock as she bounced on it. He held her as she gripped his shoulders, spanking her harder when she asked. "Anything for my royal lover" he whispered with a caress of her sides.

Sara nearly screamed when Damien gave her another hard spank. Hearing him call her his royal lover turned her on even more. She continued riding him as fast and hard as she could, wanting to make sure they both felt an amazing amount of pleasure. "Oh Damien!" she cried out. "I'm so close!"

Damien grinned as she enjoyed the spank, groaning at her hard and fast ride. He loved her crying out his name and exclaim how close she was to orgasm. He kissed her lips passionately and quickly slid his tongue along hers. His grip tightening around her plump rear and forcing her down as he thrusted up with the same speed as her coming down to literally double the speed and force as well as the pleasure. He groaned loudly into her mouth as his member wasn't still for even a split second.

Sara moaned loudly into the kiss, letting her tongue play with his. Each thrust he made up into her pushed her closer and closer to the edge. Her body began to shake as her orgasm finally took over her body, wrapping her arms around him as her folds tightening around the demon's length as they continued moving their bodies in sync with each other.

Damien growled lustfully as he could feel the orgasm rip through her like a wave of pleasure, never stopping even at the extra tightness. He utterly pounded her with such speed and strength, his own climax racing forward. He let out a loud groan, "Sara!" he yelled out as his hips lifted her up and he held her down on his member as it erupted with the hot sticky cum. He bit at her lip and looked at her as he quite literally filled her entrance with his potent incubus seed. As he finished he kissed her lips softly and licked along them, holding her against his chest.

Sara continued to moan loudly as she felt his hot demonic seed beginning to fill her up quickly, her body shuddering from the intense sensation. After several moments, she began to relax, closing her eyes as Damien kissed her and ran his tongue along her lips. "W-wow..." Sara whispered as she gently caressed his sides. "Keep that up and I may not want to leave the house at all today."

Damien smiled as she moaned on after her orgasm, feeling her shudder against him. He enjoyed her approval and ran his hand from her rear up to her back as she rubbed his sides. "I'd give you pleasure wherever you might want it my dear, you are divine." he said kissing her lips again. The demon had not felt anything like this towards a human woman, but he liked it. He expressed it through the pleasure he strived to give her.

Sara smiled and returned the kiss, twirling a lock of his hair around her index finger. "I'm glad you've enjoyed being here so far," she said before gently nuzzling his neck, letting out a soft sigh. "Promise me you'll find someone else once I'm gone, so you won't have to be alone, okay?"

Damien smiled as she played with his hair and nuzzled his neck. He nuzzles hers back as she sighed, rubbing her back. He nodded to her next statement, "I will but each time I reach ecstasy I will think of you Sara." he said with a kiss of her neck and a little buck of his hips.

Sara laughed softly at his comment. "You'll forget me eventually," she said before gently nipping at his earlobe. "Maybe after a few hundred years, the only thing you'll be able to remember is my name." With a soft smile, she kissed his cheek. "So, what would you like to do now? Keep in mind that I'm all yours."

Back
Top Bottom