Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brought to Life

Damien watched her hand as she dried him off slowly, kissing her back and grinning at her litte squeeze of his rear. Her question was easy to answer, "Of course my dear, being around such a lovely lady like you and having you scream my name in pleasure on multiple occasions. What's not to like?" he teased with a wink

Sara grinned at his answer and kissed along his shoulder. "I don't think there's anything to not like about it," she said before moving back around to face him. She kissed him once more on the lips, letting the tip of her tongue run against them. "Time to dry off your lower body now," Sara said with a devious smile before kneeling down in front of him. She was in the perfect position to take his member into her mouth. She kissed it softly, from the head to the base of the shaft just to tease him, then started to try off his legs.

Damien smiled and kissed her back, feeling her tongue linger on his lips before she knelt before him. He looked down at her, her goregeous face so very close to his large member. Her kisses only coaxed out a bit if precum from the tip, feeling her drying his legs. He couldn't help but toss a wink at her while she was down there.

Sara laughed softly and blew a kiss up to him as he winked down at her. Once she was done drying his legs, she tossed the towel over her shoulder and wrapped her hand around his length, stroking it slowly before licking up the precum that seeped from the tip, savoring its sweet taste. "Will you cum for me again?" she whispered before continuing to tease him.

Damien smiled at her little blown kiss, seeing the towel thrown over her shoulder. He grinned at her hand around his length, enjoying her strokes and tongue licking up his precum. Her question was simple and naughty, as he liked it. "Of course my dear, I'll be sure to give as much as you want!" he said with a wink. Her teasing causing a bit more precum to come from the tip.

Sara smiled and licked up more of the precum that came out, glad to see what kind of effect the teasing had on him. She twirled the tip of her tongue around the head before wrapping her lips around it, slowly taking his member into her mouth, inch by inch, and bobbing her bead along it.

Damien grinned at her tongue along the tip, before around the head. Her lips around the head feeling so nice, he grasped her head and helped ease her down on his length. He watched as she inched him down and down, bobbing on the demon's large member. "Your mouth is so nice Sara" he said looking down at her.

Sara moaned softly in response, sucking his length a bit harder, her hands gently caressing his balls. With each movement, she took more of his member into her mouth, soon deepthroating every inch of him, letting her tongue work against the shaft.

Damien groaned and gripped her hair, watching his large length disappear down her throat, his other hand caressing her cheek. He looked down into her eyes and bit his lip, his lustful stare encouraging her to continue.

Sara locked eyes with Damien, knowing he was enjoying what she was doing to him. She started to suck his length a bit harder while moving her free hand around to squeeze and spank his rear. She hummed softly, letting the vibrations from the noise add more to the pleasure.

Damien stared down at her lovely eyes, feeling her suck harder. His hips bucked a bit at the spank but he only smiled wider. Her humming coaxing more and more precum from the tip, while also pushing him towards a powerful climax.

Feeling Damien buck his hips and seeing the smile on his face, Isobel gave his rear another spank before squeezing it firmly. Every time she felt more precum coming from the tip, she swallowed it, never getting tired of its sweet. She couldn't wait to taste his seed, which was even sweeter.

(Isobel? :p)

Damien groaned as she continued to suck on his shaft. Her hand still smacking and squeezing his rear, his hips bucking again. He felt her desire, eagerly licking up his precum and clearly wanting him to cum as soon as she could get him to.

(Oops! I have another RP going with a character named Isobel and got a little mixed up.)

Sara hummed again, letting the vibrations pleasure him again. She knew Damien was close to reaching his climax, and she was ready for it. Her tongue worked along his shaft with each movement she made, and her hand smacked his rear again, gripping it as it made contact.

(It's alright, I only tease :p)

Damien bucked his hips one last time and let out a long loud groan. His member erupting with his sweet hot cum, 7 thick ropes of the demons thick seed shooting into her mouth and down her throat. "Mmmm nice morning drink huh?" he teased with a wink. His tip dribbling the last little rope over her tongue.

(Haha, silly :D )

Sara moaned as she felt his member erupting in her mouth, giving her the sweet, sweet cum she longed for. She swallowed every thick rope that hit her tongue and throat, then slowly pulled away and licked her lips. "A very nice drink," she said with a smirk, standing up and wrapping her arms around him. "I still need to be dried off, though. Can't walk around the house dripping wet like this."

Damien watched as she clearly enjoyed his sweet seed, seeing her swallow every last drop. He grinned at her comment on his drink tease, running his hands along her still wet skin. He nodded when she mentioned her needing to be dried off. "Of course" he said. He grabbed the towel and started to dry her, starting with her hair and giving her soft kisses. Then he moved along her shoulders and back, reaching around and roughly groping her breasts with his towel covered hands. He grinned and rubbed down her stomach and winked at her as he got lower.

Sara smiled and closed her eyes, enjoying the soft kisses he gave her as he began to dry off her body. She let out a quiet moan as his strong hands gripped her breasts through the towel. Feeling his hands soon making their way down her body, she felt herself getting more and more aroused, looking forward to what he had in store for her.

Damien smiled and knelt down infront of her. His towel covered hands rubbing around to her plump rear, drying it and giving it a firm squeeze before drying her legs. He ran the towel down her thighs and licked his hips. "Looks like your still wet, I'll fix that" he said, slipping his head between her legs and licking at her moist entrance. He looked up at her and winked, the tip of his tongue flicking against her clit too.

Sara laughed softly as he gave her rear a good squeeze as he knelt down. "You're right, I'm still quite wet right now," she said, smirking a bit before moaning as he teased her clit with the tip of his tongue. She moved one hand down and ran it through his long, black hair.

Damien grinned and nipped at her thigh, planting a kiss on her soft lips as if they were the ones on her face. His tongue slipping between his lips and into her, licking up her juices. His eyes were looking up at hers, his hands firmly cupping her rear and pulling her hips forward. His tongue moved wildly inside her eating away as if like a starving animal to food. His nose pushed on her clit and his lips forming a light seal, suckling gently.

Sara let out a soft, lustful sigh as the incubus continued pleasuring her, licking at her soft, wet lips before slipping his tongue inside of her. She moved her legs apart a little more, giving him more access to her pussy as she gently rocked her hips at a slow, steady pace.

(My apologies! Life sort of took me by surprise)

Damien grinned as he licked deeply into her, that sweet taste so familiar now but still as delicious as ever. He continued to suckle on her, adding more pleasure as his tongue explores the depths of her entrance. His nose rubbed roughly against her clit, playing with the sensitive flesh. His eyes looked up at her, locking with hers and ready to catch her reaction to anything he might do. His hands cupped her firm rear and massaged both cheeks as he enjoyed her.

(It's fine. I hope everything's okay on your end.)

Sara's body shivered from the pleasure she felt, his nose rubbing against her clit as his tongue explored her. Everything Damien did to her brought nothing but pleasure. "Oh Damien," she moaned, biting down on her lower lip as he continued to taste her. Her small, delicate hands grabbed on to his hair, as she made a conscious effort not to pull, the pleasure getting more and more intense.

(Everything's good, just have a bit less free time you know?)

Damien licked deeply, her taste so sweet as usual. He kneaded her rear, the cheeks squeezed by his hands. His tongue wiggling its way to the depths of her sweet wetness. His nose still running on that sensitive clit, his eyes resting on her expression as she moaned out for him. His gave her a nice spank and had his tongue swirl in time with his hand meeting the soft flesh. He grinned against her soft lips and set his tongue on a pleasurable adventure inside her, set to taste every single inch of her.

Back
Top Bottom