Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brought to Life

Siouxsie Asylum

We Get It & That's It
After a long day of work, the librarian of the city library, Sara Ramirez, began her nightly routine of collecting all of the books that laid about the various tables of the reading areas and put them in their proper place. It was indeed a rather tedious job, but she didn't mind, especially since there was no one there to stop her in the middle of her task. The librarian quietly pushed the book cart up and down each aisle as she placed the books back onto the shelves.

As she wandered through the mythology section, the cart hit a small bump in floor, causing one of the books to fall from the cart. "Ugh, I wish the owner would put down regular carpets instead of these silly rugs," she said to herself. "These things get bunched up so easily." Sara reached down to pick up the book, noticing that the title was in Latin. She had studied some of the language while she was in college, but that was just for the sake of a history class. "Hmm...I don't understand a word of this..." the librarian muttered. She quietly began to read out the title, and just as the last word left her lips, the book feel from her hand, as if it had a mind of it's own. Sara gasped and jumped back a bit, then kneeled down, observing the book closely. "That was weird."

In what seemed to be a room of pure darkness, sat Damien a handsome human-looking incubus. He'd been trapped many centuries ago by a human, in a magic book. He was forced to dwell within its blank pages in the darkness. It was a lonely time but he managed to keep his sanity with hope of being released. He spent his many days alone often thinking aloud as there was no one to hear or object to it. He was a demon and his thoughts, having not seen a soul or anything for that matter. He had no idea where the book he sat in was, it could've been lost, buried or who knew what else.

He suddenly saw a beam of light in the distance, he watched it grow and went towards it. As the light passed over him he grinned and felt himself slipping free of his prison. The light intensified and he found himself in a room of books, the light fading and the book he emerged from turned to dust. The incubus wearing a white cloth that covered from his waist down to his knee and hung lower in the back. He saw the human infront of him and realized of course she was female first. He looked at her and studied her briefly. It had been centuries since he'd seen anything let alone a human woman infront of him like this

Sara took a few steps back as the book flipped open to a blank page. She shielded her eyes from the bright beam of light, unsure of what was going on. Most people would have ran from anything like that, and although the woman was frightened of what was happening, she was also curious about what the strange light may or may not produce. Once the light finally died down, she moved her hands from her eyes. The first thing she noticed was that the book that fell from her hands was no longer there. Instead, it was a small pile of dust.

What Sara saw next would have made her jaw drop to the floor if it was possible. What now stood in place of the light was a man...or something in the guise of a man. So many thoughts flooded her head, but she was too shocked to form words. All she could do was stare, wondering how he came into existence right in front of her. After several moments, she took a deep breath. "Um...w-who are you?" she asked quietly. The last thing she wanted to do was upset him.

Damien watched as the woman stepped back and showed obvious signs of fear as she watched the light vanish. He watched her as she looked to be in awe at the sight if him, her gaze on him and not moving from him. If she was observant enough she would notice him hovering a few inches above the ground, his dark wings invisible to human eyes. Her question made him grin, her tone giving him an idea of her feelings at that moment "I am Damien, who are you?" he said in a gruff yet charming tone.

The tall incubus stood at an even 6 feet tall, his eyes grey and seductive, his hair long and jet black, his exposed torso muscular and toned, his smile cunning and bright. He caught her eyes with his, making eye contact with her and knowing exactly what he was doing. His eyes infamous for their seductive pull on any woman, human or not.

Sara couldn't pull her eyes away from Damien. She sensed that there was something very different about him. She studied him closely, and gasped when she saw that his feet were not touching the floor at all. That's when it hit her. Damien wasn't human. Once he began to speak, her eyes shifted upwards, meeting his. "Oh...I-I'm Sara..." she said quietly.

Staring into Damien's eyes felt different than staring into any average person's eyes. It did something to her. Sara felt her heart beginning to beat a little faster, and she could feel her body temperature rising a bit. She took a deep breath, trying her hardest to ignore the feeling. "Um...how did you get here?" the librarian asked as the incubus stared deep into her eyes.

Damien watched as she studied him, grinning at her telling him her name. "Sara you say..." he said. He knew he caught her in his gaze as she didn't look away, his eyes turning a darker shade of grey and seeming to become even more seductive. The incubus' powers useful in many ways, his appearance could be changed at a snap of his fingers. Her question was expected, "I was trapped in that book, you released me after centuries of waiting so I must thank you Sara" he said, his cunning smile showing. He kept his eyes on hers as he reached out his hand, "Come now stand up" he said to her.

"I-I did?" Sara asked, a little surprised that she had done something like that. She remained silent for a few moments, soon realizing that what released Damien from the book were the words that she read. Noticing the slight change in the incubus' eye color, she swallowed a bit, wondering what was going through his mind. He had been kind to her so far, but she didn't want to annoy him by flooding him with all of the questions she wanted to ask. Sara flinched a bit when eh reached out to her, offering to help her up. She simply nodded and took his hand, helping herself up to her feet. "There's no need to thank me," she said.

Damien watched as she reached to his words, smiling at her little gulp. Her flinch was expected, humans always were so fearful of things they didn't understand. He watched her stand and recaptured her gaze, his feet resting in the ground for the first time. Her modesty was amusingc, "But I must, I spent four centuries trapped in that awful book. I must repay you some how" he said. His hands resting on her hips and caressing them. Though he was over four centuries old he had the of an early-twenty year old human male. His eyes returned to the original shade of grey and glanced along her body. "Saved by a beautiful woman like you, I sure am lucky" he said.

Sara looked up into his eyes, stray strands of her dark brown here resting on her face. The fear that was once in her dark brown eyes beginning to melt away. The way he looked at her did something to her. Her eyes widened when Damien told her that he had been trapped for four centuries. She parted her lips to speak, but feeling his hands caressing her hips kept her from speaking. Part of her wanted to run, but another part wanted to literally melt in his arms. "How do you want to repay me?" Sara whispered, her will to protest gone completely.

Damien grinned as he saw her reaction to his words, feeling her body's reaction to his touch and knew he had her under his power. Her question had great timing, "You see Sara..." he said running his hands along her soft sides. "I am an Incubus, demon of lust and master of pleasure" he finished with a grin. The handsome demon's voice sounding much more charming now, he could sense she was tempted by him. He broke his eye contact but the deed was done, the lovely librarian in his grasp.

Sara was a bit surprised to learn that he was an incubus. She had read quite a bit about them, but would have never thought they truly existed. Her surprise wasn't written on her face, however, as she was slowly becoming more and more enamored by Damien's demonic charm. Hearing the words 'lust' and 'pleasure' in the same sentence, it didn't take very long for the librarian to realize what he was hinting to. She was very aroused now, and without giving it a second thought, her small, soft hands moved down to his waist. Her thumbs slipped into the cloth that was around his waist, and slowly began to push it down.

Damien enjoyed the surprised look on her face, but could tell the statement didn't affect his hold on the woman. He felt her soft hands run along his waist, sliding along the toned stomach of the demon. He felt the cloth begin to slide off of him and a grin spread across his face. His hands left her sides and met hers, stopping her and looking at her. "Not yet Sara" he said, he could sense her arousal and it made him licked his lips. His hands moved back to her body and ran along the curves of her hips up to her sides. He was unfamiliar with the clothes she wore but he could figure it out, eager to see the body beneath.

A slight bit of disappointment appeared on Sara's face when the incubus stopped her, but it only made her more curious as to what he planned on doing. She gently bit her lower lip as she felt Damien running his hands along her hips and sides. "Why not?" Sara asked quietly, reaching her hands up as she spoke and letting her fingers get lightly tangled in his hair. Even if she had wanted to, there was no way she could keep herself from being so enraptured by Damien's perfect physique and charm.

Damien felt her wanting, making him revel in the idea of the woman being so enthralled with him. Her teeth raking along her bottom lip and her question making him grin more, "A lady deserves to be treated as such" he said. He may have been a demon but when I came to women he was a gentleman of sorts. He lifted her up with ease and seemed to float along to a near by table, sitting her on the edge. He ran his hands along her stomach and undid the buttons to her top, slowly opening it before pulling it off. His hands running along the soft skin of her sides now. His gaze resting on her body and taking it in with that same grin from before.

Sara wrapped her arms around the incubus, holding on to him as he carried her over to one of the nearby tables. Once he sat her down on the edge and began to undo her top, her heart began to race. Being undressed by an incubus was something rare, if it happened at all. To be in such a position was exciting, and Sara found herself getting more and more hungry for pleasure. Her slightly tanned upper body was now exposed to Damien. All that remained was a black laced bra, which covered her nicely-sized breasts. "Shall I?" the librarian asked, reaching to the front of her bra to unhook it.

Damien gazed along her body as she sat on the edge, admiring the sight of her the newly exposed tan flesh and the lovely amount of cleavage between her breasts. His grin returned again at her question, "Be my guest" he said as his hands ran down the soft skin of her sides and onto her hips which were still covered. He would save himself for last, a woman with a body that so far was deliciously appealing to the demon. He felt the desire building in her, eager to fufill her needs but also to enjoy himself along the way.

Sara couldn't help but to smile a bit as Damien ran his hands along her skin. Her cheeks slowly turned light red as she started to remove her bra, revealing her perky, supple breasts. She wanted so badly to remove the cloth that remained around his waist, but she figured it would be the last article of clothing that would be removed. She placed her bra down with her shirt. "May I ask what it is you plan on doing to me, or would you rather surprise me?" Sara asked.

Damien's grin grew wider as her lovely breasts were revealed to him. His hands quickly reached up and cupped them, rolling them in his hands. He squeezed the soft flesh and felt her nipple rubbing against his palms. Her question had him focus back on her eyes, "I plan on showing you the upper limits of pleasure, something no human man can dream of doing" he said with a wink. He moved closer and ran his tongue along her lips. His hand releasing her breasts and trailing down her stomach. His hands moving down onto her thighs, rubbing over them slowly.

Sara shivered slightly from the feel of his hands on her breasts, rolling and squeezing them. She moaned softly and gently placed her hands over the incubus'. "I'm looking forward to it," the librarian whispered in reply. Before she could say anything else, she felt the tip of his tongue running along her lips, sending a jolt of excitement down her spine. She parted her lips slightly, playing her tongue against his for a moment planting soft kiss along his jawline. Damien's charm had completely taken over her, and she had no intention on trying to resist any sexual urges.

Damien loved the sound of her moan, feeling her hands on him once again. He grinned as her tongue ran along his briefly before she kissed at his jaw. His hands slid along her hips and reached around to grip her firm rear and give it a squeeze. He felt her desire growing and loved the lack of resistance from her. He ran his hands back around her hips, reaching the button that held to her waist and popping it loose. He gripped the waistband and tugged it down her legs, gazing at the nearly naked woman before him. "My my, been a such a long time since I've seen a near flawless body like yours" he said.

A soft, lustful sigh escaped Sara's lips as Damien gave her rear a firm squeeze. Her left arm made its way around his waist while her right hand held on to his arm as he removed another article of clothing from her body, now leaving her in nothing but a pair of panties that matched her bra. "And this is my first time seeing such a flawless body like yours," the librarian said quietly, grinning a bit as her lust filled eyes locked with Damien's. She leaned forward slightly and kissed along his neck softly, her hand slowly moving from his arm to his chiseled torso.

Damien enjoyed her moans once again, her reply making him grin once again. He looked back deeply into her eyes and felt her lust for him grow before feeling her hands along his torso and lips on his neck. He took the waistband of her black panties and slowly slid them down her thighs before dropping them to the floor and gazing over her now naked body. He reached up and caressed her cheek, looking into her eyes. "Would you like to do the honors?" he asked, his other hand leading hers to the cloth around him. The demon licking his lips and moving himself closer to the lusty librarian.

Sara shifted slightly, allowing Darien to remove her panties a little easier. She was now completely naked before the incubus, and she could feel his eyes roaming her body, taking in the sight of her bare body. The embarrassment she felt before had melted away when she saw of approval and lust on his face. Sara smirked when Damien led her hands down to the cloth that hung around his waist. "I would love to," the librarian whispered. Her hands slowly began to push the cloth down his hips and thighs, soon letting it fall down to his feet.

Damien grinned at the woman before him, a beautiful sight and so eager along with him. His grin growing wider as she slid off his cloth, his hard member springing free. He was much more well endowed than a human male, naturally as a demon of lust it only made sense. It was thick, long and curved upward slightly as he licked his lips. "Like what you see my dear?" he asked with a wink before gripping her thighs and leaning against her. His toned chest met her supple breasts and his lips locked with hers. His tongue slipping into her mouth, a bit longer than a human's tongue.

Sara's eyes widened a bit when the cloth was finally removed, revealing more of his toned body and his long, thick member. It was much larger than she anticipated, and wondered if she'd be able to handle it. Before she could even answer Damien's question, his lips and body were pressed against hers. The librarian let out a muffled moan as her tongue lightly wrestled with his, her hands resting on his arms as he gripped her thighs. Her body yearned for pleasure, more than it had ever had in the past.

Back
Top Bottom