Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

AIM or YIM roleplay FxF, Fxf, Mxf, Fxm

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelly_smith121

Super-Earth
Hey there everyone, I'm new to Blue moon but not to Roleplay.

I'm intersted in IM Roleplay on AIM or YIM . My screen name is kjs9991 for AIM and kelly_smith121 on YIM, look for me and pitch your ideas.

I like all sorts of ideas/scenes and typically only do reality or modern scenes.

IM me anytime, I'm online usually during the week days.

RE: YIM roleplay FxF, Fxf, Mxf, Fxm

Anyone up for this: Girl and either her - dad, dad's best friend, best friends dad, dad's co-worker, dad's boss are unaware they are in the same chatroom? If so, IM me!

RE: YIM roleplay FxF, Fxf, Mxf, Fxm

kelly_smith121 said:
Anyone up for this: Girl and either her - dad, dad's best friend, best friends dad, dad's co-worker, dad's boss are unaware they are in the same chatroom? If so, IM me!

hi Kelly,I'd love to be dad, in chatroom with you and not knowing. I'll IM you in YIM.

kelly_smith121 said:
Summer is winding down, anyone up for a summer vacation scene?

Yes, how about going on vacation with uncle or daddy to a house by the beach but mom or aunt has to leave for a job emergency and you become the sexual replacement...or....
go on vacation after bf dumped you and still frustrate you have been masturbating a lot, daddy or uncle will help you get relived and teach you new tricks so that when you get back from vacation you find and seduce a new guy

You're a business traveler, and I'm on a school trip and we're at the same hotel. It's late at night and I can't sleep so I go down to the hot tubs. I'm sitting in there soaking and playing on my phone. You have the same idea and when you arrive, you spot me. Do you come over and say hi and ask to join me, or do you walk away?

Is it too early for a Christmas scene or maybe a Black Friday scene?

Or maybe a Christmas party? Or New Year's Eve party scene?

Or Super Bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom