Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Walking Dead OoC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jugger82

Singularity
Character Profile
RP Thread

I was wondering if anyone would be up for doing a Walking Dead RP. If anyone is up for it, let me know. There are many ideas we can do.

Know that the RP would be moreover dark and generally...well, a dark theme. If you've read the comics, things get gory, brutal, darkly themed, etc. There are actual moments that hit the reader hard and I was wondering if anyone wanted to do an original Walking Dead Group RP?

so hopefully we will get to see you replying soon right and what happened to the others that wanted in on this just two guys and one girl i might have to make anther girl to make even genders not sure yet?

Okay. FOR SURE if I do not start replying by Friday, I will more than likely reply on Saturday or Sunday since all of my activities will be cleared up and over with since Friday is my last day. I WILL reply this weekend.

I don't know the walking dead story, but I do have a character that fits easily into zombie cannon.

Sigh. Okay actually when I was reading through the posts, I felt myself slowly begin to become demotivated to continue this, even though I know I haven't been able to really RP in it lately. We barely have anyone to RP with and things are slow and I doubt I could match Foley's post length for the time being since some...things...are happening at the moment to me emotionally that I'm trying to sort out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom