Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Walking Dead OoC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jugger82

Singularity
Character Profile
RP Thread

I was wondering if anyone would be up for doing a Walking Dead RP. If anyone is up for it, let me know. There are many ideas we can do.

Know that the RP would be moreover dark and generally...well, a dark theme. If you've read the comics, things get gory, brutal, darkly themed, etc. There are actual moments that hit the reader hard and I was wondering if anyone wanted to do an original Walking Dead Group RP?

Yeah, well, I constructed my character in the way that it needs to be separately for a while... Maybe even in conflict with other characters

I'm fine with Salome being sort of an antagonist if thats what she wants her character to be. It doesn't matter to me how we start this off. Sorry guys, past two days I didn't have internet service.

okay emelia will be with the others already part of the group okay she will be their medic/figther

Generalfoley said:
I think it was that our characters would all come together early in the story and kind of live out the apocalypse
Yes, my character will join others early but she will start with her gang. I need her to get rid of her gang first... one way or another, and after that she will become one of them...

Kat's and my character could already be together and the two of you could just show up whenever. Hell. Salome's character's gang could be attacking ours only to get wiped out by us and the hordes of walkers they attracted with gunfire.

Ok I'm gonna start this now.

Also GeneralFoley. now that I think about it, can you sort of change your assault rifle to something else? It seems a bit...overpowered and unlikely that a college student would find a high class military grade rifle even if he owned a few guns.

Something like a hunting rifle or a handgun. Even a shotgun. Maybe if we make it so we come across some sort of Armory along the way, we can give you the gun but for now lets stick to weapons that anyone can buy on the street.

Jugger82 said:
Ok I'm gonna start this now.

Also GeneralFoley. now that I think about it, can you sort of change your assault rifle to something else? It seems a bit...overpowered and unlikely that a college student would find a high class military grade rifle even if he owned a few guns.

The LaRue Tactical OBR 5.56 is a readily available and purchasable firearm from LaRue, and the ammunition for it (5.56x45mm NATO) was always readily available, and is now even more-so due to the many forgotten and abandoned M4A1s and M16A4s lying around the zombified nation.

Though it is indeed a expensive rifle. I can change it to one of the more available M4A1s or M16A4s that I previously mentioned, if that sits with you better.

Ah, we're going with a starting off-thing with the weapons? A bit odd, since it portrays them as having survived like this for months now, but I get it. If you want, I can pull up a different weapon, and have Doc get something else later on, if that is indeed the plan.

And not to seem rude(er), but I thought that there wasn't any kind of zombie-related fiction to refer to in The Walking Dead. It was mentioned for both the comic and the show, but I'm not sure if we're doing that or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom