Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Submissive F looking for Smut---M/F or F/F

Status
Not open for further replies.

naughtysidern

Planetoid
I need some fun smut, like right now. I'm free game for anything. Send me the starting scene and what you want me to do and I'm game. It can be non-con, con, roommates, or anything. Who's man or woman enough to go rounds with me.

I should let you know I'm more after a smut role than plot at the moment. Just right now I'm really in the mood for it. Thanks

Also I have an AIM/YIM if you want to rp there. It is actual my preference of rp places. My id is the same as my BM id.

Also craving a f/f roomates role.

RE: Submissive F looking for Smut

naughtysidern said:

would a scene similar to this appeal to you?
http://g.e-hentai.org/s/4b1c81e49b/13083-27

RE: Submissive F looking for Smut

naughtysidern said:
I need some fun smut, like right now. I'm free game for anything. Send me the starting scene and what you want me to do and I'm game. It can be non-con, con, roommates, or anything. Who's man or woman enough to go rounds with me.

I should let you know I'm more after a smut role than plot at the moment. Just right now I'm really in the mood for it. Thanks

Also I have an AIM if you want to rp there. It is actual my preference of rp places. My id is the same as my BM id.

Also interested in a possible threesome role, I have a plot for if a guy would want to take part as both guys or if I can find two to do this with me.

Sounds like hot, sweaty fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom