Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love TKO

Rea kept him in her mouth a moment longer to make sure that he was doing cumming, before sliding him out and swallowing, rinsing her mouth of with the bath water before she kissed his cheek. "How was that?" she asked him, running her hands through her hair.

Jake smiled.
"That was the greatest blow-job that I have ever had. And I've had a lot."
He cleaned himself up before stepping out and getting changed.
"Now that we're done with the horny prelims, we need to get down to talking some business."
He went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

She cocked her head to the side as she heard him but stepped out of the shower and turning the water off. Rea dried herself off and followed him into the living room, wearing nothing but the towel as she sat down next to him, smiling.

Jake turned to her and smiled back.
'Obviously, I don't make a habit of going this far with a girl on our first "date". So, the fact that we have means that I have to ask one question."
He took her hands and kissed her gently.
"Rea, will you be my girlfriend?"
He rested his forehead against hers as he waited for an answer.

Rea was rather surprised at his request at first, and her eyes widened slightly. She thought about it a moment, the pros and cons of being in a relationship with him, but decided that it might be a good thing. She nodded and nipped his neck. "Yes, I would love to."

Jake was overjoyed. He pulled her to him in a hug.
"I know that this has all happened so fast. But, I promise that you will be very happy with me."
He kissed her cheek.
"Was it...different going all the way with me than it was with other men?"

She thought about her answer for a second, before she sat back against the arm chair and nodded. "You were gentle," Rea told him, turning her head as she thought of all the situations she had gone through with all the men before. "Doesn't it bother you though?"

Jake nodded.
"I'm always really gentle when I have sex. Another drawback of having such a large member is that you could have been hurt really badly if I had been rough."
She asked him if it bothered him that she was a former prostitute.
"Not at all. I don't even consider it when I think of you."

"Really?" she asked, her eyes widening in happiness. When most guys she liked found out what she had done, they thought of her as an easy slut, and it killed any chance for a relationship. She leaned forward to kiss the tip of his nose playfully.

"Really," he replied with a smile.
When she kissed his nose, he chuckled.
"I am going to tickle you."
He then started to tickle her playfully. When he got her in a certain position, he stopped tickling and began to make out with her. His hand shot down her pants and panties and then went up her sex. Jake then began to tickle her in a different way.

Rea was giggling and laughing as he tickled her, and even began to kiss him back until she felt his hand in her panties. As much as she was enjoying herself, she sat up and gently pulled away from him, gnawing on her lip. She really wanted to know that he wasn't just after her for sex.

When Rea pulled away, he reached for her. She seemed nervous, and he understood. He dropped his hand and looked sad.
"I'm sorry."
He got up and headed into the kitchen to get a drink. After quenching his thirst, he headed back to the couch and sat down.

She frowned as she watched him walk away, and was glad when he came back. "I'm sorry, it's just-" she broke off, not really knowing how to explain it. She was just unsure of why he wanted her. She had already had sex with him and sucked him, and he still wanted more?

Jake looked at her. She seemed confused.
"You've never had a normal relationship, have you?"
He moved over to her and put his arm around her.
"I really feel like we have a great connection. I...think I love you."
He kissed her cheek.

"No, no you don't," she said, stiffening but allowing him to wrap his arms around her. He had just met her today, and the only thing he had done with her was have sex with her, how in the hell could he love her. It was really the thought that scared her, causing her to shake her head quickly.

Jake unwrapped his arms from around her and stood up.
"You're right. Maybe I don't."
He checked his watch.
"You can leave in the morning after your breakfast. But I want those clothes back. Good night."

Jake then went up the stairs and into his bedroom. He removed his clothes and sunk into bed. He laid in bed and just thought about things. Today had been very weird, and it was probably better that he didn't go any further with a former prostitute.

She sighed as she watched him leave, tears forming in her eyes. "I manage to fuck everything up," she said to herself, letting the tears stream freely down her cheeks. She thought about sleeping here for the night, but she had done enough damage to one person for the night, so she rose and walked into the bathroom, putting her old nasty clothes on and neatly folding his and placing them on the couch before she went to the door, turning it and opening it.

Jake heard the door opening and went downstairs.
"Rea, please don't go."
He gently took her shoulder and turned her to him.
"You aren't sure I love you. But I'm begging you now not to leave. I don't want you to get hurt."

She bit her lip, but then nodded and stepped back in the house and closed the door. "It's just the way you acted, seemed like you wanted me gone," she told him as she rested her head on his chest and her arms around his torso.

Jake put his arms around her.
"I don't want you gone. And I do love you."
He kissed her on the top of her head.
"I haven't been intimate with a girl since last year. I'm sorry if I came on too strong."

She nodded, and kissed his cheek lovingly. "Okay, then." It was really surprising to her that someone such as him could have any feelings towards her, except sexual ones, but she wasn't going to push him away. Rea rather like him to, but wasn't sure of the word love yet.

Jake locked the door and kissed her gently.
"I have to go back to bed. You can crash on the couch or somewhere comfortable."
He went back upstairs and got back in bed to try and go back to sleep.

She followed him up the stairs, and crawled into bed with him, resting her head on his chest. "Is this spot okay?" Rea hoped that he wouldn't kick her out of his bed.

Jake looked over as Rea snuggled into bed with him.
"This spot is perfect."
He gently kissed her on the top of the head and held her close to him.
"Good night," he mumbled as he went to sleep.

"Good night," she whispered back to him, playing with his hair absently while he slept. She herself didn't fall asleep for quiet some time after he did.

Back
Top Bottom