Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[*]-[*]Pokemon Breeding Center [*]-[*]

Status
Not open for further replies.
(wow )
Princess stood up and grinned saying "i was just trying to get into a more battle area was not trying to get Ryo to cause problems but i guess my intentions were read the wrong way so how is this sense me being friendly for once in my life to pokemon not on my owners ranch did not work out so well maybe you big boy can teach me a thing a or two about being nice". She walked away from the other female pokemon and walked closer to the houndoom that just sent a ball of energy her way but it hit Ryo first. she was not hurt for she only got part of that blast enoch to send her hair on end but she had smooth that right back into place. The thing she was mostly known for was claw swipe and a very nasty bite and her favortie move surprise claw attack where she would come up behind the pokemon out of no where seems like and swipe them with her claws. She was quite on her feet and made use of the arena whenever she could but this houndoom showed signs he could easily beat her in a fight.

(I am guessing you don't know the breeding trick that you can use to teach Glaceon water moves and yes a Glaceon can learn dig iron tail even shadow ball and many more as a eve before evolving Glaceon it falls under the same area as pokemon that can learn electric and fire attacks but they are water type if I was really god modding I would put cursed body with recover that would make me unbeatable so please know what you are talking about before you start pointing fingers.)

Ryo became quite Irritated when she saw how persistent he was fires her own shadow ball to counter the few that the houndoom fired at her before digging under ground and popping up a few feet in a different direction to Dodge the attacked shaking off some of the dirt that was stuck to her body when she popped out of the ground then whispered to her self when she hears movement in the forest "ow dear my brothers are getting worried about there little sister that's sweet but me and princesses can take the mussel brain down"she then turns to princesses and says to her "my dear lets how this alpha moron that women are stronger then he thinks.

princess looked back at Ryo and said "sorry ryo when i fight i fight alone and right now i think he can take us both on alone because he is stronger then me so i wont be much help". she thought what little game they was playing turned into a fight and they was here to breed not to fight she did not want her owner coming back hope to find out she had been fighting instead of breeding but she hated the fact she was sent here to breed not to fight but she knew in the end she always gave in to what her owner wanted besides why not be nice to soften the lecture she get when it was time to go home.

(Very well then, if that's the argument you adhere to. It's fine then)
Houndoom looked at her "You underestimate your skills, I know a good fighter when I see on and you most certainly look like one" He turned to them both "Now shall we finish our fight", he launched himself at Princess and from his maw came a roaring hot flame, it flew at princess in an instant.

princess saw it coming and manged to duck out of the way but she still felt the heat and knew she was almost too late. She turned and ran right at the houndoom and said in a high pitched voice "claw swipe attack". she had her claws out as she made her way to the houndoom.

Houndoom saw her claw attack coming, he got dark pulse ready to fire again, but it barely had time to release. All he could manage was a large purple and black orb that pulsed in his teeth, and when the persian went to strike, he got sliced in the face, however, the touch from his shadow ball caused it to explode on impact on Princess, causing damage to her as well.

He shook his head, rubbing the scratches with his paw, with that, he again attacked, using pursuit against the persian.

Princess flew back when she got hit with the blast she stood up and shook her head feeling the pain in her joints scream out for a minute and she knew she had some bruises over her body. she loved it thou the pain the battale and when she looked over she saw the houndoom coming so she braced her herself ready to use bite and then follow up with a claw swipe attack.

Ryo was sitting back and back watching the fight by the lake as a younger Vaporeon about half Ryo`s size was jumping all over her pulling on her ears with her teeth being relay friendly rubbing up against her as Ryo yells out " why don't you use payday or even thunder bolt princesses or did your trainer never teach them to you I know that you don't want to lose to this muscle bound pea brain are you a tough cat that will not put up with his crap or just a pretty face he can take advantage of.

princess did not even look at Ryo or even listen to her for thunder bolt was something did as a last resort for it wore her out after using it. she did not take her eyes of the houndoom and said to Ryo "last time i checked you seem willing to just play with just about anyone". now Ryo was getting on her nervous with all her tought talk and acting all big .

Endrix laughed, "She's right Princess, you got more than that! Hit me!" He waggled his tail. He bared his fangs, flames jumped out in all directions. "Take this! Fire fang!" He yelled, launching himself at her for a bite.

Ryo freezes Endrix in mid attack then charms him were she could get his attention them giving him a kiss on the cheek before she tickled his chin with her tail then said to him "ow come on big boy you two are here for pleasure not business maybe me and a few of my sisters can rub you back and cool you off a bit so you can relax " before she releases the ice letting him stand on his own to feet

Princess was in shock at what Ryo did and she was just about to relase her lighting strick but she saw she did not have to. she walked over to the two and said "well ryo i just do not get you at all ". she stood there looking from Ryo to Endrix and said "alright i will play along to whatever you two want i give up ".

Endrix became infatuated with Ryo. We wagged his tail and soon his dick became very hard. He looked at the two girls and an idea came to his mind. "Hm, you two go ahead, it'd be nice to get off on some lesbian sex before I get down with the ice princess, he winked at the glaceon, and soon began to pant heavily.

Princess looked at him and said "very well ". she seemed to have a hint of sadness in her voice and knew in her heart he picked the glaceon over her but part of her was kinda glade she would not be mating mearly having some fun with a female pokemon.

Ryo jumps on top of princess and began to rub her body with her paws as her paws ran over the sore parts of her body the mussels relaxed and num from the chill of her touch before she lick the inner lining of princess ear she had the soft tugged on it with her teeth soon ryo had flipped princess onto her back before she used her paws to spread her cunt open then began to run her cool tongue across her warm soft pink cunt

princess had not time to react to what Ryo was up to before she was jumped on again. she wanted to shake her off but soon she felt relaxed and she let out a soft purr. Princess purred even louder when ryo licked the linning of her ear and tuged on the soft with her teeth. she soon found herself on her back and cunt spread open as Ryo ran her tongue over her soft warm pink cunt. She closed her eyes as she felt her hermones act up.

Endrix was still infatuated with Ryo from her charm, he watched as she got on top of the persion. He growled, and he touched himself, and began to paw off. His body shivered as he watched Ryo's slender and beautiful form work around the body and lick her ears. He beat his paw on his dick, slowly and surely, watching as the persian was flipped on her back, and Ryo tongue slung out and into the wet folds of the persian. "Oh yes!..." He growled, his long pink erection tingling with want, he couldn't take it, soon enough he'd have to get into the soft warm body of that beautiful glaceon.

Having a lot of experience her tongue glides across her cunt feeling like soft heavenly clouds running across her cunt soon her tongue dung deep into her cunt tasting the sweet fluid that came from princess as Ryo licked her lips at the sweet taste as princesses cunt became wetter and wetter she finally used controlled the temperature of her body to form a large cock made of ice before she had slid the large cock into her giving soft slow thrusts knowing she was new to breeding as he tail worked its way up her ass once she had loosened up her tail and ice cock thrusts deep into princesses over and over.

princess was moaning and enjoying what Ryo was doing to her and while Ryo was licking her she was grabbing at her fur along her chest area. She then felt a large ice cock go into her and she let out a scream from the pain and watched as blood ran down her legs. Soon she felt a tail go into her butt and she let out anther scream for she was tight their too. Soon the screams went from screams of pain to screams of pleasure and she cried out "iam gonna cum soon."

The charm on Endrix wore off and he realized what he missed out on. But at this point he was too horny to be angry. He trod over to the screaming Princess, cock fully extended. He shoved his manhood into her wide mouth. He shivered as the warm wet ness enveloped around him. He felt her warm tongue slode across the soft flesh of his dick. "Oh Princess, suck me! Suck me hard" He began to thrust slowly, but not too deeply. His paws held her head to his hips, and bobbed it accross his shaft, his paw jewlery jangled against one another as his hips gyrated. He growled and panted heavily, "Oh yeah, baby, yeah" He sucked in air quickly.

princess was still moaning but this time she stuck her paws onto his cock and while she sucked on it hard she was using her paws to hold on and every once in a while she would rub them up and down his shaft. She also moaned out while cock still in his mouth "Iam cumming ". Her whole body jerked and out came her jucies all over the icicle dick.

Princesses paws working on his dick made him feel so amazing "Oh yes!!!" he soon shot his warm load in her mouth, then pulled out. He licked the fur on her face gently and nipped at the skin of her jawline, "mmm, yes, that was gorgeous babe" He looked over to Ryo, "Perhaps we can switch places?" He moved over to princesses cummed up folds, licking her clit with his long skillful tongue, he then mounted her "Are you ready for another round Princess sweetie" he winked. He pressed the tip of his dick to her opening, it felt so good already, but he teased her, rubbing his head slowly against the sweet wet cave.

Princess soon felt the load of warm wet cum into her mouth that tasted so sweet. she swallowed it all . she closed her eyes as he licked and nipped at the skin of her jawline. She gave him a smile something she did not normally do only when she won one of her battles. She watched as Ryo and Endrix switch places. soon she felt his dick teas her opening and she let out more moans and she knew this was going to hurt for she was all new to this still and she was still tight. Soon she was licking on the icicle cock that ryo made.

Soon the the ice had melted leaving only ryo`s ice cold cunt soon she uses her tail and wraps it around princesses neck and pulls her face into her cunt and then tells her as her cunt rubs against her face as she bends over to makes it easier to lick her cunt " come on my dear use that nice little tounge of your and make my cunt warm "ryos cunt a dripping wet mess waiting to be licked by princes as a sweet aroma flow into her nose from ryos cunt.

Endrix pushes his dick into her pussy. "Oh Yes, Princess, you are so tight!" He pushed in deeper, feeling the pressure against his dick. His paws gripped her hips and he began to push in harder. He pulled out, leaving only the head in her, and then thrusted deeply again, the warmth of her thick walls was amazing against his flesh. He then started going at it faster. His hips pounding against her cunt and his balls slapped her soft flesh. His paw bands jangled with the speed of his thrusts and he began to nip at the soft flesh of her shoulder, then licked it, following the pattern up to her neck. "Mmm...Princess you are so soft and delicious, this is amazing" His voice was heavy and he growled in delight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom