Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Orgasm-Powered Mechas

BadAnime

Star
Exactly what it says on the tin. In the distant future, perverted monster appeared that rapes woman and feeds on their pleasure. To battle them, young girls pilot mechas that constantly fucks them with sex toys and other things, fueling by their pleasure while they fought horny monsters that sometimes took the pilot for themselves. I will be up for playing a pilot, and I know we have takers for mecha. Anyone else interested in playing pilots, mechas or the monsters?

How will the girls be able to concentrate on battle if their getting fucked the whole time? Also, by "young girls" you don't mean lolis do you?

No, of course not. I was thinking 16+, something like in Neon Genesis Evangelion. As for the concentration part, I though that the mechas are sentient, and the pilot only have to give them general commands.

The girls command the machines? Then maybe they have a dom and sub relationship. The mecha's A.Is call the pilots "Mistress" and serve the.

The girls command the mecha to do stuffs like punch monsters or fire missile, though I imagine the relationship cab swing both way sexually.

wow love the title and i love the anime serious neon Genesis Evangelion till the ending it really confused me not that deep of a thinker.
I want to play a pilot and A Mecha as well as a monster if that is alright.

That's fine. I only watched a couple episode a long time ago, and I don't remember most of it, but the idea of young people fighting monsters with vaguely living and sentient mechas that aren't so different from the monsters is interesting.

Well from what i remember they called them angels on the show so we could do something like that call the monsters Angels and if memory serves me correctly i think the mechas that they was using was designed from an angel they had back in some lab so i make a girl who was like that made in a lab with no emotion like they had on show but then again this is suppose to be our own idea so i think i wont worry about trying to resemble the show

Let me run this by you.

In the future, aliens invade Earth and begin abducting human women and loading them into their ships where they are tentacle fucked for hours on end.

After studying the alien's machines we discover that orgasms are the most powerful source of energy ever. And we learn how to use it.

The military finds nymphomaniac women and trains them to command A.I. drive battle machines that are powered be orgasm.

These "Nymphs" dominate their machine as their mistresses. The mechas, which have come to be known as "Satyrs", constantly pleasure their mistresses for power and follow their every order in combat.

What do you think?

I was also thinking the Nymphs should all wear S&M outfits. 1: They expose the girl's genitals for toying. 2: it goes along with the domination and submission thing. 3: it's fucking hot!

Back
Top Bottom