Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

.: Solvi's Request Thread - F looking for M :.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal

Planetoid
Hello, Blue Moon! I'm fairly new to the boards, and this is my first attempt at making a thread. Please, feel free to poke me should you have any questions, are interested in an RP or, well, just to poke.

About Me:

• I've been RPing for about 10-12 years, back when MSN Chat was still the bees knees.
  • I consider myself a fairly literate writer. I write 3+ paragraphs per post at a bare minimum. If you cannot meet this, we won't be a good match.
  • In reference to the above; I can be a bit of a grammar nazi. Please re-read your post befor sending it to me. If I see a their/there/they're mistake, or something along those lines, it's a major turn-off.
  • If you contact me with a 1 line roleplay request, you will not get a response.
  • I'm very active. You can expect a reply per day. If I haven't replied within 2 days, something is wrong. Feel free to send me a friendly reminder. If you cannot give me more than 1 post per week, I am probably not a right fit for you.
  • I don't have a set plot in mind. I'd rather work with my partner towards a common goal / storyline.
  • I crave both plot and smut. One cannot exist without the other! I'd love to really get into a storyline with plenty of plot twists, drama, etc. What's the kill without the hunt?

Important Notice:
  • Writers here on Blue Moon usually deals with terms such as "Sub" and "Dom". I'll try to explain my preferences when it comes down to these categories. My female characters always show "dominant" characteristics. They are usually sarcastic, stubborn and outspoken. While I can play other types of characters, you will never find a 100% fully submissive in me. My characters will take action themselves, they are not your typical "damsel in distress" type of woman. I enjoy playing characters who can think for themselves, act for themselves, and have their own personal agenda.

• In short, I am neither a sub nor a dom, but some odd hybrid? o_O

Dislikes:
  • Watersports, Scat, Vore.
  • Underage, very young characters. If you have a male character who is only 18 years of age, good for you, but I'm looking for men, not boys.

Dealbreakers:
  • If you decide to send me a PM, great! However, one-liners (both for establishing initial contact and general posts) are a no-go and you will not receive a reply to these.
Loves:
  • Taboo
  • Humor
  • Intelligence
  • Incest, particularly of the Brother x Sister variant.
  • Exhibitionism / Public Scenes
  • Dark-themed RPs.
  • BDSM elements.
  • Tension, build-up.
  • Plot

Recent Cravings
    • Something, anything to do with the Dresden Files series (by Jim Butcher. YC would, obviously, be Mr. Dresden himself).

Guilty Pleasures - Cliché pairings that always do the trick
    • Target / Assassin
    • Hero / Villain

In reference to the above, I'd like it if my character is the "antagonist".

Example plots:
    • Untitled Pre-Arranged Marriage Plot

This is your basic pre-arranged marriage plot, with what I'd like to think is a twist.

This is NOT a plot for people who are looking for a complacent little sub. My character will be rather violent and headstrong. She will need to meet her match.

There are two Kingdoms and they have always been at war. North vs. South, East vs. West, whatever. One side has a technological advantage. They have commerce and trade, they live in castles and mansions. They are a modern, functioning society. At the head of the Kingdom stands a King and his wife, and their 1-5 children (up for debate). Their main concern is expanding their land and quelling the "barbaric" opponents in the opposite hemisphere.

These barbarians are, in a sense, definitely at a technological disadvantage. Their weapons are inferior to the gunpowder and metal of their enemies, but warfare is part of their blood. They almost come out of the womb holding a dagger, male and female alike. They are a passionate people. Fierce and loyal to a fault. At the head of the clan stands a Warchief, his wife, his daughter and two sons. All of them have been trained to brutally kill whoever trespasses their lands. Toying with their prey is their speciality.

Neither party has ever known a moment of peace. Despite the technological advances, the more developed side has yet to drive the Barbarians from their lands. The death numbers run into the thousands. Both Warchief and King, watching their children grow up with hatred, fear and war in their hearts, decide to go for a truce. A pre-arranged marriage. The Warchief's daughter is to move to the modern Kingdom. In return, the barbarians will reclaim much of their lands but both parties decide not to attack each other anymore.

Obviously, neither daughter nor prince are really happy with this. They have an instant hatred for each other, but have to learn to live together.

This is the (very rough) premise. It can be tweaked, it can be altered, but the essence of it is there.
    • Macabre Disney Princess

Anything based on the following -> pictures <-

RE: .: Solvi's Request Thread - F looking for M:.

Reserved for plots.

RE: .: Solvi's Request Thread - Sub F looking for Dom M :.

bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

RE: .: Solvi's Request Thread - Intelligent F looking for M :.

bump!

RE: .: Solvi's Request Thread - F looking for M :. Not your average sub

bumpity!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

@Haruchai Sorry! Your PM got a little bit buried, replied to it now :)

And BA-bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom