Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cafe Indulgence

Keithetrap

Planetoid
Greetings:

Allow me to welcome you, and thank-you for taking the time to look this little thread over. I have had an interest in crafting a group story line up for some time, and I hope that this will bear fruitful interactions between my fellow role-players. That being said, all interested candidates should have moderate to advanced level of literacy as a preference; however, those new to role-play may join with the seniors acting as a guidance post.

Premise:

Tokyo has always been the hot spot for the latest fashions, technology, trends, and of course supernatural disturbances. Heroes have become quite a popular trend among the course of time, but so have those individuals known as Hero Hunters--mercenary and assassin forces that are paid to corrupt or eliminate the forces of good for the sake of business and balance. People within the city have been divided into three factions based on how they identify with the powers at work: Heroes who find themselves hunted while trying to keep the peace, villains who find themselves trying to to cause chaos while hiding from heroes, and hero hunters who act as a third party to regulate the success of the heroes within...and all three of them seem to interact and meet up at Cafe Indulgence.

Cafe Indulgence is a maid cafe that was started by a trap name Kei Kushrinada, and seems to be a sort of neutral point for all three factions to meet at and enjoy themselves. The atmosphere seems friendly enough during the day and offers pleasant service, and at night, becomes an sinful indulgence where every perverted pleasure can be found for the right price. No one knows exactly how Kei manages to keep everything in line; though there are many who question it...specifically when it comes to his Personal Indulgences (the six maids that are work for Kei exclusively, and are loyal to him alone) and how each of them seems to be something...or someone...less than normal. However, one thing is for certain, that there is definitely more than meets the eyes when it comes to this erotic pleasure hold and its enigmatic owner...and all of Japan is about to be taken for a spin.

As tension grow between the three factions, Cafe Indulgence offers to host something called The Games. A tournament of sorts that will pit the heroes and villains in teams of two or three, that will progress in five stages to slowly eliminate competition through challenges and actual combat. The winner would then have a period of time to reign with little opposition until the next Games were hosted and be awarded a lovely monetary award from Kei personally. However, there is a little bitty catch that people neglected when they signed up...a little detail in the fine print...

That each faction would be personally hunted by Kei and his Personal Indulgences through the entire competition, aiming to systematically knock them out or seduce them into signing their freedom into his hand. Not only that, but every hero, villain, and hero hunter has been injected with a little chemical that prevents them from using their abilities with having sexual service performed...the kinkier and longer they are performed, the longer the individual can use their abilities to keep themselves ahead of the game. Which means that team mates will need to constantly...pleasure one another, and explore their most intimate indulgences to keep themselves going...while worrying about the threats all around them throughout the area.

So which side are you on...Heroes, Villains, Hero Hunters, or are you one of the few who decide to join the hunt...and submit yourself to Kei Kushrinada?

Recruitment:

Since teams are composed of three members, there will be three teams for the factions of Hero, Villain, and Hero Hunter. I would prefer an even split between men and women, but not required.

Also for those who are interested in playing the Personal Indulgences, I need the following types of women or futas: The Strong One, The Smart One, The Assassin, The Seductress, The Techie, and The Jack of All Trades.

Copy this profile and PM me if you are interested with the subject title "Happy Wars"

Name:
Race:
Affiliation: (Hero, Hunter, Villaing, Personal Indulgence, Random Kei Fan)

Special Abilities: (No more than two, must be approved by ME)
Weapons: (If any)

Catchphrase:

Sexual Orientation:

Sexual Kinks:

And Short Bio:

Also, please post an image and the link to the image with your application.

Back
Top Bottom