Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Elemental Girls

ShashaWraight

Supernova
I was thinking of starting an RP about a group of teenagers that gain magical powers (Like in sailor moon or Tokyo Mew Mew) And have to fight a magical/alien threat. This leads to many sexual encounters ranging from mind control, to tentacle rape, to many other kinky things. Would anyone be interested.

RE: Foxy Fuck Five.

I'm in. I'll even play a tentacle beast. Thing is I'm not into rape.

What if someone's in love with the tentacle beast? http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=35509

That's a little bit easier to accept. What if the tentacle beast gives her power through screwing her?

Well I guess that depends on the character. I still need 4 other girls then we can decide what our powers/abilities will be.

What if I play a tentacle best that makes herself look like a human girl?

That could work but call me racist I just feel the tentacle beast would be a better villain.

We totally need one of those super team attack powered by an orgy. Perhaps we summon a giant mecha which fucks us with mechanical tendrils and is fueled by our orgasm?

And all the girls have power armor that fucks them while they're using it.

Oh, idea! The girl's costume are all strap-on that tease them while they fight!

I was thinking each of us has the power of an element. Water, Earth, Fire, Air and a fifth.

Maybe Oriental elements? Metal, Wood, Water, Fire and Earth?

...That first three makes tentacles easily justifiable, incidentally.

Anyways, if we go with the elements idea, I call dibs on water.

Okay I was thinking less focus on the sexual (Sex will be a big part of it) and a high action and social interaction.

Oh. Now I get it. Not super sluts but super girls who spend a few hours now and than between each others legs.

So sex is a part of combat? Sounds to me like everybody wins.

Ya so Fire, Earth, Water, Air, Lightning sound good for the elemental powers. Who should be the leader? I rather not be the leader. I was thinking about using fire for my element.

Heh, fire-using guy/gal is usually the leader in this kind of things...that said, I don't really mind who is the leader.

Back
Top Bottom