Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smut/fun/roleplaying

Status
Not open for further replies.

raining_sunshine

Planetoid
Hello I'm looking for a partner who is LITERATE to roleplay with. I honestly don't care what kind of roleplay I'm good with anything from friends who date to an alien who kidnaps my character. I don't mind anime but I don't really want real characters. Descriptions are good as well. Message me if you would like to talk about roleplaying, I would like to experiment with women on here if you would like to try hit me up in pm.

Hello everyone, I have a weird craving to have tenticals stuffed inside of me in many ways. *wink*wink* Maybe I'm stolen by a mad scientist as a sex toy for his creation. PM me if you are interested, Hope to talk to ya soon :)

raining_sunshine said:
Hello I'm looking for a GUY who is LITERATE to roleplay with. I honestly don't care what kind of roleplay I'm good with anything from friends who date to an alien who kidnaps my character. I don't mind anime but I don't really want real characters. Descriptions are good as well. Message me if you would like to talk about roleplaying, once again I WANT A GUY CHARACTER! I don't care if it's a chick playing him.

Sooo I really want to do a fairy tale roleplay. Maybe with a twist, if you are up for it message me :)

So I really want to do a beauty and the beast rp for some reason im really craving anthro rps. Maybe stick to the book but throw in the twist where he has to fuck her before the rose dies with or without her permission. ;)

After being gone for a while I'm back and want to have some fun, pm me if your interested in a lit roleplay!

So I have a new one I want to try, before you read this will include rape and many naughty things happening to my character!!

Okay so the setting is post-apocalyptic, meaning the world has been over come by zombies and there is very few people alive now. THat being said you would think zombies are the only thing that you need to fight, wrong men have made groups that ride out and find women and young girls and bring them back to their camps. THe women are then beaten raped by one or many men and then used as bait when they become to loose. That is where my character comes in, she is a twenty two year old martial artist that would rather be alone then in a group. She is caught in the woods while making camp and taken back to their camp though not without a fight. THe men find her fun and wish to tame this wild woman with any means necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom