Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Attention! (IWishThat&Valanaer)

Ashal found himself despising his people for the first time in his life, from his father's reaction to the plan to save all of them and his feelings for Jasmine to the way she had been touched by them. He wanted nothing more than to kill the men who had done this to her, perhaps even kill the woman responsible for setting it all up. Not that he didn't realize it was partially his fault, that bringing her to his village and not sticking close enough to her. He quickly untied her though, unable to keep himself from looking down at her with guilt in his eyes, the way she refused to look at him had to mean she blamed him as well, at least in some small part. The only silver lining came when she spoke about his 'fiance' though she wasn't really, he had denied her long ago and he certainly already belonged to Jasmine. She was jealous and it was glorious to know she felt that possessive over him, mad that another woman would claim to be close to him. Ashal couldn't help but smirk, looking at her with a tilted head as he debated whether or not he should tease her with how obvious her feelings were in that brief moment. He decided against it quickly, mostly because she had already been through enough, but also because she had already admitted to giving herself to him which was enough of an admission to make him happy.

"Yes Ma'am, as you wish." He stripped off his shirt and gave it to Jasmine, looking at her with loving eyes as he reached over and put his hand on her cheek, "I'm sorry Jasmine..." He said it but she didn't care about his apology, she just wanted him to do as she said and he did that as well. He looked at her with her arms out, smiling at how fucking adorable she was, and picked her up. "You're incredibly light ma'am." He leaned in and pecked her cheek, he wouldn't go for her lips, he didn't want to do anything too much until she was okay with it, even if that took awhile, but he wanted to show he was there if she needed him. That for the moment meant carrying her and he did so with pride, moving from the prison hut and towards his own, giving anyone who looked at either of them a look that would chill most to the bone, even the more courageous warriors. His reputation was a solid one and as the most powerful man he earned respect and fear. It stayed that way until he made it into his own hut, a spacious place and it looked like it had been kept clean. It contained little but a very large straw bed, a few wooden chairs, a chest with clothing, and a few weapons. He took her to the bed and put her down gently, looking down and taking a deep breath. "What else can I do for you?" His voice was soft, he was willing to do anything.

Once she was in his arms she couldn't help but feel safe and secure, wrapping her arms around his neck and tucking her head under his chin. When he said Ma'am the second time she smacked his arm, pulling back enough to frown at him. "It's Sir. Not Ma'am. I'm no old woman." She scoffed slightly, tucking her head back underneath his chin as her arm's tightened around his neck once again. She barely even noticed anyone around them as he carried her through the small huddle of huts that made up Ashal's home. None of them mattered her, no one other than the man holding her up easily. As if her weight was nothing to him and it only made her possessive feelings over him grow. Wanting to tie Ashal to her completely. Feeling's weren't good enough. Once this was over, once the king was dead Ashal would run. He'd promise that he would and even know she believe those words to be true. Ashal would run to get away from her and she didn't know how to bind him completely to her. Her eyes opened to stare at Ashal as he pulled away from her, spreading herself out onto his straw bed as she pulled in a breath. His question made her push herself up, grabbing hold of Ashal's pants and yanking him closer to the bed. "Get rid of her. I don't even want to think that she breaths let alone is anywhere close to you. You belong to me, do you understand." Her eyes were narrowed and she wasn't asking a question. Ashal was hers, no one else could have him. She'd rather he be dead than him end up in another woman's arms. "No one else can have you. Get. Rid. Of. Her."

She released his pants, giving him a push back in the other direction before she laid down on the bed once again. "Either you can do it or i will. Either way that bitch dies before she get's it in her mind that she can have even a piece of you." She snorted darkly, rolling over onto her side away from Ashal to hide the jealousy in her eyes but showing off her bare ass seeing as the shirt had ridden up. "And bring me a wet towel so i can wipe off those bastards.." She couldn't bring herself to continued that sentence, grabbing the shirt and pulling it down in the front to cover the soaked area of her pussy. Their juices covered her in places she didn't want them but she couldn't do anything about that. A bath wasn't even going to mask that damn smell she knew was going to clog her nose for weeks to come. Her dreams were going to be plagued once again by nightmares. She could already tell that but she didn't want Ashal to know that either. "Once your back we are going to sleep. Maybe tomorrow will bring better things and maybe we can convince someone to gather our things from our camp."

He smiled, she was cute, hitting his arm, burying her head into his chest, he liked that image, liked the image of her curled up in his arms and he wanted her to be his like that forever. It was hard to allow himself to think that way but it was how he felt, he didn't want to be separated from her and he was willing to do just about anything in order to keep them together. She had such a control over him, one he was in awe over. That was why when she spoke again he halted, looking down as she yanked him closer and taking a deep breath, her order, to get rid of his 'fiance' it was a serious one. She wanted the woman gone and he didn't think she meant exile, he had a sinking feeling in his stomach that Jasmine wanted the woman dead. The scary part of that was how he considered it, not only for a brief moment but in order to keep her happy he was considering finishing what he had almost started outside the hut. He looked at Jasmine, his eyes firm as he took another deep breath. "I am completely yours... Mistress..." He said the words almost unwillingly, not because he didn't accept that but because he was saying it after such a request. "She was never my fiance though, I do not like weak women like her... She just fancies herself the only one worthy of me, she is incredibly wrong... The only one worthy of me is you..."

Ashal moved himself closer, his body moving over Jasmine's on the bed, pushing her back and looming over her. He wasn't going to force himself on her, try and do anything, he just liked being close and he certainly was. In fact just being near her, commanded by her, it had turned him on and he was pressing against her through his clothing. "I need you to be more specific though... I can guarantee no other woman will have me... I need to know how you want me to get rid of her Jasmine... I can send her away, exile, I have that power..." He paused and then he spoke again, knowing he was a changed man when his voice spoke the next part. "Or if you truly desire I can make it more permanent for what she did to you..." His eyes showed he was ready to do it, if she so desired. Of course he would much rather have the woman exiled and spend some time in bed with Jasmine, that would make things much easier, keep some peace between him and his people, but if not, if she commanded him, well he was hers and he would let his anger take control.

Mistress. That very word made a sizzle of pleasure to run through her spine, loving the way it sounded coming off his lips. Yes, she liked him in this position, privy to her every demand, asking, waiting for her to tell him what to do. When he pushed her back onto her back and came up over her she frowned up at him, glaring daggers in his direction as her hands snaked up to flattened against his bare chest. "I thought i had already made myself clear." She was fuming inside but his words were making her think. It would only damage any kind of progress they could make with the tribe if Ashal killed that.. woman. Though the fact that Ashal was willing to go through such a thing wasn't lost on her. it only sealed his fate for her. Ashal was her's. And no lying conniving bitch was going to get her clammy hands on him.

Looking away she pulled in a breath, giving Ashal's chest a push as she rolled and got out from underneath the half bare man. "No, i have a much better idea. i'm sure i can find some one else that can probably teach her a lesson or two." She snorted slightly as she sat up and ran a hand through her dark brown curls, tugging as her fingers knotted in the strands. "Write her a note, tell her to meet you outside my camp. Have it say that you will meet her after dark and tell her to make a fire so you can find her." She smirked darkly, turning just enough so that she could look back at Ashal. "Though i'm more than certain it will be my troops finding her rather than you." It was revenge and she was going to get it. Whether her troops found the bitch or not she would get the message. "And tell her to tell no one that you two are meeting. Tell her that you don't want me finding out." Shifting again she pushed herself up, the shirt ridden up slightly to show off her amazing legs. "Your mine. Tell me your mine, Ashal." She said the words softly, nerves in her eyes. As much as his body belonged to her she wanted much more than that. She wanted all of him, body and heart. His soul if she could take that from him too. "Tell me that once this is over, once the king is dead, you won't run away."

Jasmine certainly knew how to extract revenge. Worse than death it would be, to be found and captured by her troops, the woman would be raped, beaten, god knows what else and it wouldn't end there. No doubt it would just be a long life of that, no rest and no mercy until she died from being mistreated and abused. Yet he found himself not caring as much as he should have, whether it be because he disliked the woman that much or that he had come to be that obedient he didn't know and he dared not find out, as he might not like what he discovered. He nodded though, "I understand, I will do as you ask of me and get rid of her..." His voice was calm, as if it didn't bother him in the least, and when she got out from beneath him he simply shifted to look at her, his eyes glued to the beautiful woman currently occupying his bed. She wasn't the first of course, he had his share of women, but she was certainly the only one he would even consider doing such horrible things for. He would do it to, not tell her to run or exile her, he was going to obey Jasmine's orders, see to it that she got a punishment worthy of her crime, of doing something to the woman he served. For touching what was his...

"I am completely yours..." His voice came out naturally, quickly with no hesitation because he was and it was so obvious that he was curious why she would ask. then the reason came and he looked at her for a moment, his eyes not showing what he was going to say, partially because he wasn't sure himself. He had been so sure he was going to run, get away from her as soon as he could, but now, did he even want to? No, he didn't, he just wanted her and if that meant serving as a slave he could do it, as long as Jasmine was his and his alone. Finally he spoke but he wasn't sure if she would like his answer because it came with a condition. "Once the king is dead I will give myself to you and stay by your side... But I will not share you, when the day comes that the king is no longer on the throne, that you no longer serve him, you are also mine and I will not accept another man touching you... If that is not what you want I will leave and I guarantee you will never catch me..." His voice was almost cold, there was no room for bargaining and once again he knew he was pushing his luck, he just hoped it paid off, that she accepted what he wanted in turn for his absolute obedience. "So Mistress... It's really up to you..." The word Mistress, he knew she liked it and it sent a shiver up his spine saying it as well, though ultimately it was just another way to make her happy and that was fine with him, as long as it served its purpose.

Jasmine couldn't help the relief she felt when Ashal instantly said he would do what she asked, giving a nod of her head before she continued on with her words. She couldn't eve help the fact that she trusted Ashal's words, knew deep down that he would do exactly what she asked of him. His obedience to her was certain but this would show just how certain it truly was. As if it was some kind of test. Maybe it was, one that showed her exactly how far he was willing to go for her. No one was going to question if the damn bitch ran out of the tribe, or search for her when she didn't return. Jasmine knew that. She wouldn't be missed, least of all by her.

She gulped when he said the words she asked of him, the words easing some of her fears but not all of them. For all she knew he could be lying to her. Telling her what ever she wanted to hear and doing everything she asked just to set his people truly free. She was the only way he was going to get inside the castle to kill the king, no one else would be able to grant him access to the man. No one but her.

A small gasp left her lips at his stipulation, taking a small step back as her eyes widened slightly. It wasn't fear and it wasn't disapproval. It was shock. She hadn't expected him to say anything like that at all. After a moment she stepped forward, almost leaping at the man on the bed as she grabbed hold of him and wrapped her arm's around his neck. Her lips instantly assaulted his own in a rough kiss, obviously rather pleased with the words that had come from him. After a few moments sh broke the kiss, moving so she could straddle the man. "Mine." she hissed the words, nibbling at his bottom lip before her lips moved across his chin leaving behind soft kisses. "Your not going anywhere." She said the words softly between kisses, moving down his neck and stopping at his shoulder. "You will never be able to get away from me again. Even if you tried. Even if you ran. You are mine. No one else could compare to you. I will do what i must because i have to but with you.. it's not the same." Her arm's gave him a tight squeeze, hugging him. "You are mine. I only want you."

The way Jasmine reacted to his stipulation made Ashal wonder if he was about to be yelled at or hit, he knew she disliked being pressured and if it displeased her she would act. To his surprise the opposite happened, soon after her reaction she practically leaped on him and grabbed around his neck, her soft body pressing up against his as her lips sealed his own. He moaned gently, the pressure of her on top of him arousing the male and getting an easy look of pleasure from his face as he sat perfectly still, his hands around the lower part of her waist and his eyes locked with hers. She grew possessive and before he could really figure out what was going on she made it clear he would never get away from her, that she wouldn't allow it. Not that he believed she could stop him if he wanted to run but it was enough that she wanted him to stay, that she was so adamant. It was sexy, to see his mistress so possessive, wanting. "And I only want you... Just don't forget that..." He knew he was being obedient, and it felt good, but she would have to be careful, Ashal was not the type of man she was use to dealing with, he was not a pushover. He was submissive to her for reasons that didn't entirely make sense, not because he was weak but for a reason on a more carnal and instinctual level, as if he had been found by a perfect mate and he responded without thinking. That being the case if she betrayed him, went with another man, the same instincts compelling him to serve her would enrage his inner dominance and cause him to lash out or simply cast his feelings aside and leave.

Ashal wrapped his arms more strongly around Jasmine, his hands sliding up into his shirt that covered her so loosely, feeling up her soft back until he reached her shoulders, and then slowly he slipped the shirt off. "Now tell me where they touched you... I need to clean..." Like with some of the things she told to him there was no question, he was hers but as they had previously discussed she was his and he needed to remove the taint of other men from her gorgeous body. He didn't act though, he was calm and steady even as he looked at her naked form atop him, his hands still on her back, his rough palms running over her smooth skin. It was as if he were commanding her to answer and waiting for her permission at the same time. It was also strangely cute though, how his desire to clean her came more from a place of pouting than anger at that point, irritated that someone else had touched her and demanding to remove the filthy traces of those men. He would deal with his anger another time, perhaps when he next saw those men or when he left the note for the bitch who caused it all. For the time being he had one thing on his mind and it was the immaculate woman right on top of him, and he was going to be thorough.

It wasn't like she had any plans to be fucking any one else at all, or that she was going to just have sex with the first person that came around. That was never the plan but if that was the only way for her to get what she wanted then she was going to do it. Once the king was dead, once she had achieved her goal she wouldn't have a need for it any longer. "I can't promise that i won't screw who i have to if it means getting closer to the king but i can promise that afterward, once the bastard is dead there will no longer be a reason for me to do so." Slowly she pulled herself back so she could look at Ashal's face and allow him to pull the shirt from her, frowning slightly when he asked her where they had touched her, wanting to clean her of the taint those bastards had placed on her. Reaching around she pulled Ashal's hand away from her back, bringing it around so she could lift it to her face. "Here." Her eyes stayed on Ashal's face as she slipped the hand further down, holding it on her left breast. "Here, and here too." She moved it to her other breast. Grabbing his other hand she moved them both to her ass, holding them there as she lifted herself up slightly so he could fully cup her round ass. Releasing his hands she shifted, moving from on top of him so that she could move to the bed and lay on her back.

Spreading her legs she reached between her thighs, sliding her fingers through the disgusting mess the other men had left there. "And here as well." She watched his face, gauging each of his reactions as a slow smirk slipped onto her face. There was nothing more that she wanted than for Ashal to remove any traces of those raping bastards from her skin. To clean her skin with his tongue and replace the cum inside her with his own. Truly there was only one man that she wanted fucking her and that was Ashal. Everything had changed the day her eyes had laid on him, everything, right down to her wants and needs. "Clean me, Ashal. Get rid of those bastards taint and replace it with your own. Now." She was demanding him again, slowly moving her fingers over her clit to entice him further. Anything to spur him on, to get him to give her that carnal need that he always displayed in her company.

His, she was going to be his when it was all over. Part of him was more enticed by that than the prospect of saving his village, the desire for her rising to a level above what was reasonable, but he couldn't help it. He nodded to her, not doubting what she said and knowing that by the end of it all she would probably have to lay with another. He would deal with that though, clean her and claim her all over again once it was done, and then eventually he would mark her his own and never let another man touch her sweet flesh. Each time she told him of another part that one of the bastards had touched his mind left its happy place, a furious look on his face and it only became more full of anger as she moved from place to place on her body. Finally he sneered, "Enough of this, I will just have to clean all of it..." He had spoken at nearly the same time as her and he was more than willing to get to work on cleaning, getting rid of every single trace of the other men. The more he thought about it though she more he wanted to pay them back, more than breaking one man's jaw but all of them, and he had half a mind to do so. He would just have to settle on paying back the woman who set it up, keeping himself from being turned completely over to a killer and just ruin her life. He would take out his anger on Jasmine, with passion instead of hate, make sure she forgot what had been done to her with his own actions.

"Time to get to cleaning, this may take awhile..." Ashal was rock hard, his cock pressing against her body from the moment he removed his clothing, but he didn't move to fuck her right away. He instead leaned in, his eyes intense as they stared into hers, and then finally he pressed his lips to hers. Ashal's tongue slowly explored her mouth, touching every spot inside before he finally pulled away, a smirk on his face before he went to her neck and began licking and kissing every inch, leaving his own hickeys over the few he found. He continued moving down her body, his tongue and mouth covering every inch of her body that another man would have touched, her breasts, the beautiful stomach, legs, he even flipped her over and kissed her beautiful back and ass. It wasn't until he finished her ass that he stopped, "Did they use this hole as well?" His voice sounded accusing, not in a hateful way but it was impossible for him not to be mad thinking about what they could have done. "Tell me... Does it need cleaning? If so I will not hesitate..." He whispered, almost goading her into answering, "The sooner you tell me the sooner I finish and move on to what you really want me to play with." As he said that his finger traced along her beautiful back hole and then between her legs to touch her pussy, rubbing the clit ever so gently, teasing her, even though he wanted it just as badly as she did.

A soft laugh left her lips when he said he would just have to clean it all, shaking her head slowly as he moved above her. Reaching out she grasped hold of his shoulders, watching his gaze before lifting her head slowly in invitation. She was rewarded with his lips against her own, moving too slowly for her but she opened her mouth to him anyways. Allowing him to take all the time he needed for him to fully clean her. When he pulled away she almost whined, containing the sound as she opened her eyes to watch his face. The smirk made her frown, though it slowly turned to a sigh as his lips moved across her skin kissing and licking at it in a sensual way. The way he touched her was as if he was truly making sure to clean her of what had happened moments ago. When he flipped her she didn't hesitate to prop herself up, arching her back so she could push that perfect ass up and into the air so he would have better access.

The question made her look over her shoulder, panting slightly to try and keep the small shivers from running through her body. Her burning desire was obvious in her gaze as she looked at him, shivering slightly as his fingers brushed against her puckered hole once again. She couldn't contain the moan that slipped from her lips as those rough fingers touched her pussy and then rubbed her clit. He was only making it harder to contain herself. "Yes, they touched that too." Her back arched further as she pressed into Ashal's hand, trying to make him give her what she wanted. "Hurry, now."

The laugh Jasmine had given him at the beginning had turned into a much different tune, this time it was panting and Ashal smirked, she looked like the pet in their current situation and he was definitely leading the situation, even if she were still the more dominant of the two. "Well I'm going to have to clean it before I move on... I can't leave any part of you dirtied by those bastard alone." He loved the view so he kept her waiting even a bit longer, looking at her beautiful ass, perfection if he had ever seen it before. Then he moved his mouth to her back hole, his tongue slowly sliding across her tight little hole, circling the entrance before slowly inserting itself. He was gentle, but before long he shoved his tongue in deep, not caring for anything but cleaning every inch they had tainted. His hands were teasing her front end, fingers spreading and dipping in to her pussy and playing with her cute clit, giving her just enough to keep her hot and begging but not enough to give her excessive pleasure. When he finally finished cleaning her he pulled away from her ass, smirking down at her now pristine hole. "Good, very clean, and from now on its mine... I will have to mark it eventually but I know what you really want."

Ashal was hard as a rock, his cock standing at full length as he moved his hand away from her front hole, it was already went enough and she was completely craving it. So as he positioned himself behind her he was pressing up against her, his cock tracing her inner thigh as it moved in closer. "Alright, since there's only one place left... And since you've been so good, here it goes." Despite how he could usually be, rough and completely animalistic, he thrust himself in rather gingerly. Ashal didn't want to hurt Jasmine as there was a possibility they had ended up hurting her with what had happened, rape often times doing such a thing. Though he also just wanted to show her something more than the simple lustful side, the part of him that had actual feelings for her. As he moved himself in and out of her at the consistent and lighter pace he leaned in, his lips pressing against her back as he kissed it gently, whispering softly to her as he did. "Jasmine, I never thought I would say it... At least not honestly, but I love you... I was so worried... I wanted to kill those men..." His hands wrapped around her rubbing and exploring her body from her smooth stomach to her supple breasts, his movements before a bit more quick paced but still being rather loving.

A gasp left her lips the moment his tongue touched her ass, making her body tense for a moment before she felt as if all her bones melted in the next instant. Her arm's gave out from beneath her, forcing her to press her face into the bed beneath her which only made her ass stick out all the more. A moan slipped from her as his tongue penetrated her tight ass muscles, eyes clamping closed at the feeling of it all. It felt so good, even if he wasn't touching her clit with that same gentle touch. It was a touch she herself wasn't even sure of. It was as if he wasn't trying to fuck her but instead.. love her. The very thought of that made shivers run through her. If he loved her, that would only tie him even more completely to her. His love would keep him from ever leaving her and force him to stay by her side. To obey her every command even if it was kill his whole family. He belonged to her and she wanted more than just his body, she wanted his heart, body and soul. She wanted it all.

Her mind jumbled as that beautifully hard cock brushed against her inner thigh, eyes opening so that she could look at the man looming over her. For once she didn't feel like she was in control, a thing she usually feared but with those eyes on her she couldn't help but feel safe. As if suddenly everything was clicking into place, like this was where sh truly belonged. Not just beneath him but above him as well. She belonged to him and he belonged to her. Completely. The very fact he was being so gentle with her only proved that. A bright and happy moan came from her once again as he gently entered her, Jasmine pushing back so that he could get in as far as he could. Once seated she sighed, pressed her forehead to the bed as she gave the control over to Ashal. There was slight pain from where the rough enteries from before had made her sore but she didn't complain, didn't make a sound as hands roamed her body and lips pressed against her skin. She gave herself over willingly, moaning happily each time that thick cock slid inside her.

His words made her breath catch, body tightening harshly around the cock inside her as she moved her head to look back at Ashal. For a moment it looked as if she was going to reprimand him, though a second later her whole face softened and she dipped her head again to press it firmly against the bed. "Ashal.." She said his name gently, hands grasping at the bed sheets. "Please.. My love, faster."

Jasmine, her name was running through Ashal's head over and over, the beautiful woman beneath him was all that he wanted and he had her, she was proving that to him. Each of them had fears when they initially met, Jasmine was afraid of being controlled by a man, being at the mercy of another, and Ashal had been so worried about his people and about letting himself fall for the woman he should have hated. For both of them it hadn't been easy to move past but here they were, Ashal admitting his feelings for her, how strong they truly were, and Jasmine giving herself up to him so much easier than she would have ever for another man. It was one of the strangest couplings, the general of a tyrant kingdom and the chief's son of an oppressed village. Yet they were in part exactly what the other wanted and in the end what the other needed, not just in their attraction to one another but in ending the torment of the king that plagued them both. Nobody else would understand of course, Jasmine's people would kill him and call her a traitor and his own were not receiving it well, no doubt they wouldn't do much more but his welcome would be gone if he insisted upon taking her as his lover.

None of that was going to change, it had come so far, his love for her was real as much as it still made no sense, and they had a mission. Her voice snapped him out of his thoughts, looking down at her with a loving smile, the way she spoke to him was so much gentler than usual, but her request was one he had been expecting. He wanted to be gentle, to show her just how much he cared for her, but once the message had gotten through she wanted more, she wanted the carnal pleasure that had brought them together in the first place. "As you wish my love... Just tell me if the pain is too much..." The words were whispered in her ear, and Ashal nibbled her lobe before he pulled away, kissing her neck and body as his hands took her sides. He eased into it but slowly he progressed from gentle to a more rapid pace, his hips slamming into her body as he drove his large cock deep into her tight pussy over and over, moans beginning to pour from his lips between kisses. Soon he had succumbed to the pleasure, his body shivering with delight at each powerful thrust, her body always making him wild with lust and pleasure. "Oh god... Jasmine..." He was panting, his voice in obvious rapture and his member beginning to twitch. He would last long inside her, all she would have had to do was tighten down around him and he would be done, his seed would be inside her, claiming her once more. Though he didn't plan on quitting anytime soon, he still had more cleaning to do, he wasn't going to let her rest for some time.

Of course Ashal wasn't aware of how his village was listening in, a few scouts told to stay near his hut and try and listen in, see if something was amiss. They hadn't expected to find the two in the throws of passion but that was what they were hearing, and that was what his village would hear of, no doubt proof of their reason for coming but not much in the ways of helping Ashal remain in their good graces, too many hated her, even if she had a plan to help them.

She didn't care. For that moment she didn't care who heard her or what they thought if they walked in on the scene. The only thing on her mind was him. The way his breath brushed against her skin, his hands calloused from hard work, the sweat beading on his dark skin from his efforts. That was the only thing on her mind. Not how this was going to effect anyone around them or how this was going to change things between them. For once all she was thinking about was that moment and the man above her.

She gave a nod at his words, trying to keep herself from pushing back to urge him on at each thrust. it was hard and each kiss to her skin only made her control slip all the more. His hands felt like fire on her skin as they slipped across her body and grabbed at her hips to help pull him back to her as he thrusted forward. Quickly her pants turned into moan's of pleasure, pushing back as he thrusted forward to meet him in the middle. His name bubbled from her lips as he fucked her just the way she loved to be fucked, hands gripping the sheets as her body moved on it's own accord. "Yes! Yes! Ashal!" She moaned the words out body suddenly tightening around Ashal's cock as she climaxed. She moaned his name out as her body trembled with her climax, body clamped tightly around the hard member inside her, milking it for all it was worth. Yes, she wanted it inside her, wanted Ashal's cum to replace the bastards that had raped her. Just as badly as she wanted to own Ashal, she wanted Ashal to own her and this was just another step towards that.

Her climax lasted just long enough to make Ashal cum, body relaxing as she collapsed to the bed panting. "I love you." The words were said so softly they could barely be heard but she had said them, softly and into the bed but she had said them. It only sealed her fate and Ashal's. Fear spiked for a moment in her chest, realizing she had actually said a thing and her eyes darted up to Ashal's face, watching his reaction as if she was unsure of what he would do even though he had already said the same thing.

Soon Ashal found himself like he usually was during sex with Jasmine, completely focused on pleasure, and he was moving his hips to powerfully thrust inside of her over and over, his body reacting out of instinct. So as she began to moan his own vocal proofs of ecstasy began to pour forth as well, small grunts and pants at first but soon he was moaning as well, each thrust taking him closer to the edge. Only moments after Jasmine came did he finally lose his ability to hold back, her tightening and quivering from the orgasm she was having coercing Ashal into his own, the man plunging as deep inside of her as he could and cumming inside. As his cock quivered, releasing every last drop inside of her, he began to think about what would happen if he got her pregnant, but unlike the previous time the thought had crossed his mind he didn't detest or fear that possibility. In fact Ashal found himself almost wanting to impregnate the beautiful woman, to not only claim her but chain her to him, make it where she would be shunned for having such a child by her own people and where she would need to rely on him. He wouldn't do that to her out of spite or to make her life bad but he wasn't about to deny that her bearing his child would excite him, she would have no way of escaping.

The thoughts in his head made what Jasmine said hit him all the harder, his eyes opening wide when her voice gently spoke words he had never dreamed of hearing. 'I love you.' It was nearly unbelievable and as he looked down at her, his cock still buried inside of her and his body looming over hers, he was at a slight loss. It didn't take long for his look of surprise to turn into a smirk and he leaned in, kissing her passionately, "Thank god... I love you too..." His eyes looked into hers and he kissed her again, "I want to serve you forever, to be with you through it all..." His voice was low and he was smiling as opposed to smirking as he continued, going from pleasantly surprised to just plain joyful. He wondered if she had ever spoken those words to another man, to anybody, he hoped she hadn't but even if she had he felt special, the look on her face proving it wasn't entirely intentional. He wasn't going to use it to tease her and he didn't doubt the sincerity for a moment, he just continued to smile, kissing her once more and then speaking a thought he had just had on his mind. "Bear my child... We can finish this task we must do before you begin showing... So let me claim you... And once this is over, take me as your slave forever..." His hand went down and traced her stomach, gentle but sensuous. It sounded crazy but it was what he wanted, and while he knew it wouldn't be something that would always happen on the first night or at will, trying was half the fun. And he had also said something important, he had told her to take him as a slave, something which would most likely be required to continue living in her country, as his people were looked down upon, few would accept him being a husband or even a true citizen, and if the power gap that opened allowed she would have position to protect as well. He was saying he didn't care, that to be with her he would do what he must, even if it meant forever being hers, collared or chained or disrespected, it would be worth it to be with her.

It was taking too long and with every second that passed that he didn't say anything her nerves just got worse. That is until that surprised look finally moved into a smirk. A soft sigh left her lips before his pressed against hers, shifting slightly so that she could fully accept his kiss. If the kiss didn't put her at ease his next words did. Serve her forever. A shiver ran through her at the thought of Ashal staying beside her through this whole matter and what ever else came along. She could already see it. Ashal fixing her house, leading the servants that worked for her. Keeping people in line like the leader he was born to be. Second in command, only answering to her own orders. The very thought of such a thing had her biting her bottom lip with need, wanting such a thing with every fiber in her body.

His next's words though had her focus snapping on Ashal again, those brilliant green eyes going wide as her breath caught in her throat. She understood what he was saying but saying and doing was two different matters. Did she want his child, yes. Like she needed to breath but would it be safe to do it then? No. Slowly she pulled forward, dislodging the man above her from inside her so that she could roll over onto her back and look up at Ashal instead of having to strain to look at him. Reaching out her fingers touched his neck, sliding straight across, right where a collar would perfectly fit. Yes, Ashal would look wonderful in a collar. Her slave forever. Her other hand touched her own stomach, gently rubbing it as if the thought of having his child made her touch it. "Yes, but not until after everything has been finished. At least, not on purpose." She smirked, leg's coming up to wrap around Ashal's waist to tug him down and towards her again. "I won't give those bastards something to target if i became pregnant." Her hands came up to grab at Ashal's shoulders, trying to continue to tug him down towards her. "After. Once the king is dead. We will try until we have many kids. As many as you want. As long as they have some part of you. Once we are safe." She wasn't going to risk loosing any baby they created. Even if she wasn't showing she knew she would protect her stomach before she protected anything else, just cluing anyone attacking her that she was pregnant. "Now, fuck me again."

Back
Top Bottom