Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Attention! (IWishThat&Valanaer)

She could see the surprise but that didn't mean that she was going to back down from this. Pulling in a breath she gave a shake of her head, watching as Ashal got down onto the makeshift bed and winced. Concern flashed across her expression as she looked him over again before she grabbed the blanket and started to rip it to shreds. "They wouldn't just beat you Ashal.." She spoke softly, using a big piece of the blanket still left over to sit on as she dipped a piece of the blanket in a bucket of water and then started to dab at the cuts that were still bleeding. "They would want your death. Demand it. Especially since that would mean that i was in danger as well. They wouldn't go along with the plan anymore. We know where your tribe is.. it's hard enough to keep them from swarming your tribe and just taking your father. Do you understand. Your life is the only thing keeping them from boiling over with rage." As she spoke her hands continued to dab at the cuts on Ashal, fixing them to make sure that they were bleeding. In places she tied a stripe around it to keep it from bleeding too badly, it was obvious that Ashal had lost enough blood as it was.

Once she was done doctoring Ashal she pushed herself up and straddled the man, hand coming up to run across his cheek. "I'm sorry.." she whispered the words softly as she sat there, letting those words show how she truly felt for the man. Ashal was much more than just a pet. He belonged to her and because of that attraction because of those feelings.. she couldn't help but want him as well. "Bear with it." With that she shifted down to undo his pants, pulling them down to reveal Ashal's cock. Gently she took him into her hands, stroking it softly to try and make it hard. Hopefully Wythe would wake before she had to go through the full dead and truly hurt Ashal worse but as long as Wythe saw something that made him angry and made him think something other than what he had when she knocked him out would be better than having to kill Wythe. They would have to encounter the guards watching the tribe as well. There was no way Ashal would get to his camp without Wythe being alive. He had to stay alive. Long enough for them to be getting on their way to the kingdom. When they finally reached the kingdom maybe she would let Ashal have his way with Wythe, extract some revenge.

Jasmine had some good points but he couldn't see her plan going any better, leaving Wythe alive couldn't work out, he made his feelings for Ashal and Jasmine clear and they were nowhere near each other. He hated Ashal with a passion and he was Jasmine's loyal dog, though he had just tried to bite the hand that fed him. The man would no doubt demand some sort of explanation, one that Ashal figured would come up short. Sure he was good looking and he was a hell of a lover but Wythe would be more curious why Jasmine seemed so attached, she was gorgeous and could easily get another man, not to mention Ashal had raped her, he was a tribesman, two things that didn't exactly build affection. In fact, when he thought about it, Jasmine's affections would most likely just enrage Wythe further, the man was stupid but he could be dangerous, he had loyalty among the soldiers and he had a slight obsession with Jasmine, it could lead to something sinister or drastic. "I still think it would be best to just kill him, but if you do not wish to take that course of action I will not question. I just hope the risk isn't greater than my death at the hands of the other troops under your command." Being hated by her troops could have led to his death but Wythe's life could bring with it much worse, if he decided to do something other than follow orders and believe everything out of Jasmine's mouth.

With his wounds patched up Jasmine moved on to the more pressing concern, at least for her, she straddled him. It wasn't difficult for the woman to make him hard, in fact he had begun to become aroused before she ever undid his pants, the pain he had endured not destroying his attraction for her, not to mention the feelings he had started to develop. "Bear with it huh... I can do that." While he wasn't sure he would be able to perform too well he wasn't going to just lay there and take it, the man's hands immediately went to work, at first pulling her up and just slipping around her body, squeezing her amazing ass. Then they slid up her body, stripping her slowly, without asking if he could, and beginning to fondle her breasts. "Next time just make up your mind about the plan before I get the living hell beat out of me. I am not a fan of getting badly injured when I can avoid it... And I usually can." He wasn't entirely joking but he tried to lighten the mood, he didn't want Jasmine to give him that sad look, he would prefer to at least enjoy what the apparently had to do. He leaned up, despite the stinging, and gave her a kiss, his tongue sliding into Jasmine's mouth as his hands played with her nipples, pulling and twisting them ever so gently, if only he weren't hurt he would be so harsh, but for the meantime he did what he could, deciding to pleasure her, make Wythe hear some real moans, and punish her when he could.

Though if this didn't work she was more than certain Ashal would have no problem exacting his revenge sooner than later. There was always that. A plan B of sorts but for the moment she was going to work on getting plan A to work. Wythe couldn't die, He was still of use to her and she wasn't going to just let Ashal make the decisions. She was in charge not him. Though she couldn't help but move with the flow when those large warm hands came up to touch her. A soft groan left her lips as they traveled across her body and then squeezed her ass, her own hands stilling for a moment before she continued with their movements. She didn't even fight him when he started to yank at her skirt and then at her shirt, trying to pull them free. "I shouldn't have to tell you the plan. Pet's don't get told things like that. They are supposed to listen to what their masters tell them and then go along with it blindly." Her voice got out of breath as he pulled at one of her nipples, making her back arch slightly as he pulled it again. The moment his lips touched hers she pressed into him, giving his hard cock a squeeze as her tongue swirled and wrapped around Ashal's own. After a few moments she reached up with one hand and pushed him back down, giving a small shake of her head as her eyebrow raised at him. "See, your not being a very good listener right now. Maybe you weren't punished enough." Her hand tightened harshly around Ashal's cock, squeezing it as tightly as she could.

A sound behind her though made her release Ashal, giving a glance back to see Wythe shifting on the ground. He looked like he was trying to push himself back up and Jasmine glanced to Ashal. For a moment her breath caught in her throat, gulping slightly as she looked to Wythe again and settled a smirk on her lips. "O look, the naughty little puppy is finally awake again. Look's like i didn't put enough force in my punishment, hmm pet?" Her fingers pressed roughly into one of the deeper cuts on Ashal's ribs, hurting him to try and bring a sound from his lips. Her green eyes watched his face, almost begging him to say something or make some kind of noise that would suggest he was more under her control than he really was. "What the fuck is going on..?" Wythe practically growled the words, his hand against his nose where Jasmine had almost broken it. Jasmine sighed, releasing Ashal to look back at Wythe again with a glare. "Training my new pet. He's still not very good at following orders." She frowned, looking back at Ashal slightly before she pushed herself up and stood. Lifting a foot she stepped down onto Ashal's ball sack, pressing down on it roughly to bring Ashal's attention back to her. "Right?" Her eyebrow rose again at Ashal, silently pulling in a breath.

"You almost broke my fucking nose." He barked the words out as he started to walk over towards them and the moment that he reached her hand swung out, punching Wythe in the face once again. This time there was a definite crack and Wythe cried out in pain, stumbling to the ground once again with blood trickling down his face. "God Dammit, General! What the fuck!" Jasmine snorted, walking over to Wythe and giving him a push with her foot to knock him over. "You know exactly what's going on. Neither of you have been listening. Like some kind of sick perverted man you've been trying to take my power away from me." She took another step towards Wythe and it was obvious he was completely believing every word she was saying, his head shaking as he pushed himself back away and then tried to scramble back up. jasmine only kicked him again, right in the stomach which had him back on the ground. "No! No! i swear General! I would never-" He coughed as she kicked him again, making him curl up on the ground at her feet. "Disgusting. How can i believe a liar like you. If you will lie for me, you'll lie for anyone." She snorted, giving a shake of her head as she started towards Ashal again. "Maybe i should just let Ashal kill you and let it be over with. Besides, i'm more than positive he'd be happy to follow that order. And we both know what following orders get you." She hummed softly as she stepped back over Ashal to straddle him once again. As she lowered down onto the man Wythe pushed himself up, eyes wide as he watched jasmine do such a thing. "Wait! Wait! i can follow orders, you know i can. Please, General. Please." He didn't move from where he was, his voice begging her as she sat there, straddling Ashal. Yes, this was what she wanted. Misdirecting him would work. Believing that Ashal was just a pet to her was much easier for him to believe than the fact that she actually cared about the man. And if Ashal played his part right there would be no problem with Wythe convincing the other's that that was exactly what Ashal was too. Wythe wasn't willing to loose jasmine either. He was a weak man and he needed someone to control him, yearned for it enough that it was easily enough for Jasmine to push him in the direction that she wanted. Which ever direction that may be.

For a few moments she was silent, seeming to think it over but it was obvious she had gotten what she wanted. Leaning forward she smirked, laying herself across Ashal before lifting a hand to motion for Wythe to come over. The man was instantly on his feet, making his way towards them. As he did Jasmine reached between her and Ashal's body's, once again grabbing hold of the man's cock and positioning it against her pussy. Easily she slipped him inside her, moaning softly as he truly filled her. The moment Wythe was close he moved behind her, unzipping his pants and releasing his cock from it's confinements. Gently he pressed his own cock against her asshole, pushing it in slowly. Jasmine released a soft pained sound against Ashal's neck, hands grasping the man beneath her.

Ashal was being slightly disobedient, at least as far as Jasmine was concerned, and he was doing it on purpose, trying to at least prove how much she wanted him in the process of doing her will. It worked for the most part, she was putty in his hands despite her little speech about how pets didn't get told the plan and how he was supposed to listen blindly. So he did, not asking again and continuing with his task of pleasing the beautiful woman, though easily moaning into her mouth as her delicate hand squeezed his erect member. When her hand tightened he let out a small moan, looking up at her with desire and knowing it was that situation where she always struck back and retained a good deal of dominance. It was that part he found himself enjoying far too much, her dominance act alluring and arousing for Ashal, even if admitting it was difficult. He had a feeling she already knew what being ordered did to him, that she was aware of his obedience, even if it wasn't flawless, how he would do what she asked in the end. Some struggle could usually be expected but it was fruitless, attempts to pleasure her before he gave in, small acts of disobedience as if asking for more punishment, it was all just filler to the end, him giving in.

Their current situation was slightly different though, he couldn't afford to be disobedient as Wythe came to, he had to ensure the man bought the act, that he looked like just another trained dog. As much as it hurt his pride he would protect Jasmine, make sure Wythe had no reason to not believe her. So when she pressed into one of his cuts he whimpered, looking up at her pleadingly, his act being entirely convincing. When she stepped on his balls it was even more so, a pained sound escaping his lips and words meeker than any he had ever spoken following, "Yes Jasmine... I will try and do better..." It was embarrassing but at the same time something ran through him as he gave it all up, still completely aroused even in the humiliating situation. With his part done for the moment and Jasmine's attention on Wythe, Ashal just watched, trying to calm himself down and enjoy the show Jasmine was putting on. Wythe was an easy man to manipulate, not only was he terrified of disappointing Jasmine, he was rather stupid, making Ashal's act and Jasmine's words put him on edge and quickly back into his place. Ashal would rather have killed him of course but if Jasmine believed that leaving him alive was better then it would have to be that way.

Hwasn't happy for long though, soon Jasmine crossed a line but Ashal had to continue without question, unable to back out as it would make Jasmine angry and lead to Wythe being on guard. It didn't make having sex with her at the same time as Wythe any better knowing he couldn't change it, having to watch them together bad enough but doing it with him, it was torture. It shouldn't have been really, but those feelings he had been having made it so that even the immense pleasure from being inside her didn't distract him. Ashal had to hide the disappointment from his face as the act went on, moving a hand up to play with her nipple, not being gentle at all as he extracted a bit of punishment she would have to endure as well, doing something Wythe couldn't see and leaving it up to her whether he found out of not, Ashal's fingers making sure she had a difficult time with it.

It hurt. That was all she could truly think as Wythe pushed all the further inside her. For a few moment's she stopped breathing, nails biting harshly into Ashal's skin as she forced herself to stay put. She wanted Wythe to truly believe that this was true, that he had no reason to worry and gather the men behind him. Ashal was better as a pet than a man who stood equal to her at the moment. Even if she would rather have him as a man that stood equal with her. She released the breath when he was finally fully inside her, eyes opening to push herself up slightly to look down at Ashal. It seemed that that was the moment that Ashal decided to pull at her nipple, forcing a slight cry to leave from her lips before she cut it off. Though it was obvious from her eyes that she was feeling what the man beneath her was still doing. He was only adding to the pain and it was making her squeeze tightly around the cocks inside her. "Move.." She panted the words softly, shivering slightly as Wythe started to pull out slightly before slamming back inside. It hurt but she knew she would get used to it shortly. "Please..." She was almost begging Ashal to move, for him to actually make her feel pleasure and give her the thing that she needed to bring this all around. His cock moving inside her was the only thing that was going to feel good at all.

Wythe didn't waste much time as he thrusted into Jasmine, grasping her hips and using them as leverage to thrust harshly into her, not even seeming to care about Ashal on the bottom. "Fuck.. general." He didn't even seem to notice her soft sounds of pain or the way her body was trying to push him out. He just kept thrusting inside, trying to take himself to his climax.

Ashal smirked from beneath, it was an interesting situation, Jasmine begging him to move his cock and Wythe being much to busy to notice anything he did, or she said. So instead of being a good pet he simply looked her in the eyes and almost hostilely spoke a simple, "No." He wasn't going to give her what she wanted, he was pissed and although he couldn't pull himself out or stop the charade he could do small things to show how unhappy he was, including a painful twist of her right nipple before he pulled his hands away, moving them behind his head and keeping steady eye contact. He was in no rush to do what she wanted and as Wythe continued he didn't pay much attention to the other man, in fact he was so busy moaning with his head tipped back that he probably wasn't even looking at Jasmine, he was only attempting to reach climax. "You move yourself if you want it, that or you can just do without." He whispered with venom lining his voice, only Jasmine could hear him and he was showing her that he wasn't alright with it at all, he liked her dominant side, he could throw away his pride to make sure she wasn't found out, but he didn't like sharing her with Wythe, especially not at the same time, it was repulsive.

The fact that she seemed to be in pain only made him more angry actually, it brought no sympathy from the man, he didn't think about it like she was suffering, no he had a different thought. His mind went to the conclusion that she wasn't use to being fucked anally and that meant Wythe was doing something special, accessing a part of Jasmine that she rarely gave away. Of course he would have made it feel good, but he wasn't the one being allowed access to her tight little ass. "So, are you going to move?" He asked after a moment, one hand staying behind his head as the other moved back to one of her breast, giving it a small smack before pulling on it roughly once more, even flicking the erect nipples, "Oh, looks like they like it." He muttered, laughing a bit before moving his hand along her smooth stomach, tracing the soft skin all the way down to her pussy, grabbing her clit between two of his fingers and playing with it, still keeping his cock stationary inside of her.

The very fact that he wasn't doing what she told him was only pissing jasmine off and he kept continuing to do so, only saying that made her more and more frustrated. When her breast was slapped she gritted her teeth, refusing to let a noise come from her as he was rough. Though she couldn't help but suck in a breath when his fingers went to work on her clit, body tightening around both Ashal and Wythe. that's when a thought hit her, two could play at this selfish game. "Then i suppose you are just going to have to watch me enjoy Wythe, then, hmm?" Her eyebrow lifted as she smirked slightly, though pain still danced in her eyes. She wasn't going to let Ashal get away with this. She could already see the jealousy raging in his eyes and in his actions. He didn't like having to share her but that wasn't changing anything. Breaking the deal between her and Wythe was the only way to show she could make Ashal do what she wanted to Wythe.

So instead of moving she tilted her head back, arching her back as she moaned brightly. Her hands grasped at Ashal's shoulders, keeping a firm hold on him as she pushed herself back into Wythe. "Y-yes! Wythe." She moaned his name out as her nails bit into Ashal's skin, giving her a good grip so that she could keep herself in place without moving. Wythe seemed to instantly come back to reality slightly when jasmine said his name, eyes focusing on the woman as he bent down to press his lips against her throat in much the same spot Ashal had left his mark on her not too long ago. Jasmine gave another groan, wythe thrusting even harder into the woman sandwiched between him and Ashal. Obviously he didn't give two cents about Ashal being there. And jasmine was going to put on a show for Ashal if he wasn't going to cooperate.

Ashal couldn't help but enjoy the torture he was sending Jasmine's way, getting back at her for giving herself, especially her ass, to Wythe was satisfying. What wasn't satisfying was her response, how she just couldn't give him anything, she had to ensure he was the one suffering and show that it didn't bother her at all. It was infuriating. So as her fingers dug into his skin and as she became more intimate with Wythe he simply grit his teeth and leaned up, whispering in her ear with a voice that was obviously upset, "If you want it your way you can have it your way mistress, but know every time you do something like this you kill the feelings that have been creeping up into me, though perhaps I should be grateful for that, it will keep my head on straight." He snarled as he finished and found himself immediately regretting the fact that he opened up about how he had been feeling. Before anything could be said he began doing what she had asked him to do, pushing through the searing pain filling his body and beginning to thrust up inside of her as hard as he could, not going even the least bit easy on the beautiful soul sucking harpy.

The pain was unbearable for Ashal, with each thrust upward he felt sharp pain shoot throughout his body from the many injuries, of course in the end he didn't believe Jasmine cared about that, at least not in the moment as the woman obviously just wanted pleasure from her two pet. So the only thing that would come out of it would be him lasting longer, the pain giving his usual stamina an even greater boost, so much that release would probably be impossible, unless Jasmine was so horny they went for quite some time. Wythe, while enthusiastic, was perhaps too much so, the main bucking like wild and kissing Jasmine's neck over and over, moaning in pleasure. Eventually his voice slipped out and he begged like the dog he was, "Can I cum inside you? Or shall I pull out?" He didn't stop his thrusting even as he asked, his voice begging but Ashal's eyes growing even more angry and jealous. He said nothing, already knowing it wasn't his place and Jasmine would most likely do the opposite of what he said, but he hated the idea, those small little feelings still there even if she had stopped on it, even if they were more of a pet to a master than lovers. Wherever the jealousy was coming from it was there, and it was strong.

His words were a surprise and her eyes stayed wide until Ashal started thrusting up into her as well. "Bastard." She muttered the word, nails digging all the harder into his skin as her head came down to press into his neck. He wasn't being fair, saying something like that which only made her stomach flutter with butterflies. Ashal had said that he had feelings for her and she couldn't get past that simple phrase. Her breath quickened as Ashal pounded into her from below and Wythe continued to pound her from above, both squeezing her in the middle of their two bodies. The pleasure was unheard of now that she had gotten over the pain that Wythe had been causing her and she was letting it be known, moaning brightly into Ashal's ear. When the man beneath her asked if he could cum inside her her body tightened around him, groaning slightly as Wythe started to thrust harder. It was becoming obvious that he was close as well, though he didn't bother to ask jasmine where he could lay his seeds. "Inside, Cum inside me, My pet." She hummed the words softly, one hand releasing his shoulder to run through the man's hair. It was a gentle gesture, as if she was apologizing for everything that was going on before her hand was on his shoulder again, using it to push back against the both of them as Wythe came.

She cummed just seconds after Ashal did, moaning brightly as her back arched and her body squeezed tightly around the two cocks inside her. Though the moment it was all over she pulled in a breath and reached back, pushing at Wythe to force him off before she fully sat up and slipped Ashal out of her. Her leg's shook slightly as she stood, still panting slightly as she started to grab her clothes up to put them back on. "Zip up your pants Wythe." She used a hand to motion towards his pants, the man mumbling something as he pulled his cock back into his pants and zipped them up. "Hurry up and start getting the camp put away. We need to be heading towards the tribe and reach it before the sun sets. When we get there i'm going to be sending the troops watching them back to the main camp to help pick up. So we need to get a move on." Wythe, with one last glare in Ashal's direction, turned and started to pick up the camp while jasmine watched for a moment. She was hiding how her body was feeling, shaking slightly from such a new experience but knowing she didn't have time to really recuperate. The sooner they got there the sooner they could be rid of Wythe. Her plan was to send him back with the troops once they reached the tribe, though she was going to wait until they had reached the tribe to even let him know that. Hopefully he would instantly agree after this little bout.

Once she was sure that Wythe was doing what he was told to do she looked down at Ashal, eyes glancing over him as she glared in his direction. "What happened to enduring?" She almost spat the words at him, obviously furious that he had taken what had happened so harshly. "Get up. If you have the energy to be so angry and jealous then i'm sure you have the energy to help." With that she turned, grabbing the bucket with water in it and proceeded to find some place to sit so she could clean herself off. Ashal's words were still running through her mind however. Feelings. Did he truly meant what he had said, or was he just saying that to make her mad. She didn't know and she wasn't truly sure if she wanted to find out.

For a moment Ashal lost himself, ignoring how angry he was and how much pain he was in, enjoying the situation like he seemed to do every time, no matter his original attitude. In fact as she called him her pet he bit his lower lip and let out a very low, unwanted, whimper. He was hers when it came to sex, he could act dominant, tease her, even hold out for a bit, but after awhile and when it really counted a submissive side came out and he crumbled. It had caused him to say something he shouldn't have and lose the backbone he had been so proud of in an instant. Before he could do anything to try and regain his senses he found himself reaching his peak at the same time as Jasmine, the male shooting his load inside of her and moaning in pleasure, the feeling almost too much, especially as she kept moving for a moment afterwards, allowing some extra waves of pleasure to shoot through him before Jasmine got off of him. As soon as the pleasure ceased he began to feel the pain from the beating and continued exertion, which quickly hit him and made it quite difficult to do much of anything, especially get up energetically and help pack up.

Luckily Wythe was doing what he was told after their display, the man giving him a look but apparently satisfied with the display of obedience to Jasmine. Of course while it was supposed to be fake it wasn't, making it even more convincing, at least to everyone but Jasmine. It was funny really, as she came over angry he couldn't help but laugh, it was interesting. He didn't let her get away without some words back, standing up with a grunt and speaking as she walked away, "Guess I'm just having trouble coming to terms with this bullshit... I didn't want to feel this way... Want this..." It was the truth, he never wanted it but it was there and what Jasmine decided to do with that information was up to her. As far as Ashal was concerned he had feelings, he was beginning to realize he wanted her to take control, and now it was up to her. If she wanted to continue sleeping with Wythe, continue treating him like nothing more than a tool, well that was her problem and he would deal with it. He just hoped the meeting with his tribe went well, as much as he seemed to be getting caught up with Jasmine, he still had his people in mind.

This was what she wanted, wasn't it? For Ashal to feel some kind of attachment to her, to make it hard for him to leave her. From the beginning she had felt something there, something so strong and possessive she hadn't known what to do. So she had hurt him, pushed him around and allowed him to get beaten. Just for the sake of being able to keep him. Had even made deals with him and gave her body to him freely. She had risked her life lying to her troops to keep this man around and now, now here he was telling her that he had feelings for her. Feelings that he didn't even want but couldn't control. The whole situation was new to Jasmine. It made her heart thump loudly in her chest and butterflies to swarm in her stomach in such a new way she was barely paying attention to much more as she slowly dabbed at herself with the cloth. Her mind was still spinning as she pulled her clothes back on and straightened herself out, turning around to glance around the almost completely picked up campsite. Wythe was almost done putting the tent up but she moved past him, making her way once again towards Ashal with that bucket of water in hand. If there was one thing she knew it was that Ashal belonged to her, no matter how he felt about it and she wasn't going to allow him to make her feel uncertain. Because that was exactly what his words made her feel.

Reaching him she used both her hands to toss the water onto Ashal, aggravation in her eyes as she dropped the now empty bucket of water to the floor. For a moment she just stood there glaring at him, noting the handsome way his hair stuck to his face and the water looked running down him. Though she didn't take long to inspect what she had done before she spoke. "I think it's time you cool down. Your feelings don't change the fact that you belong to me and if you think that saying something like that is going to change anything between us then your wrong." Of course she couldn't deny that if she had to choose between Wythe and Ashal she'd pick Ashal. Though she didn't want Ashal to know that, didn't want something like that to break through her hard exterior. "You listen to me, not the other way around." With that she turned on her heels and practically stomped away, looking rather flustered as she walked over to her horse and pulled herself up and onto it. "Now get on your damn horse before i tie a rope around her feet and drag you the rest of the damn way." Her hands tightened on her reins even at her own words, knowing that doing such a thing to Ashal would be too much for her to bare. Just watching him get beaten had been enough to stab at her heart. All she could hope for was that Ashal did what he was told to do and when the time came, when she could truly chase after him, without any one else getting in the way, she'd be able to track him down and truly captured him. Heart and Soul.

Ashal was a bit out of it before having the water tossed on him, the start of his day having already been an exhausting one. The splash of reality woke him though and he looked up at Jasmine fully awake, his hair mattered to his face and his own eyes casual and not phased by the aggravation in hers. In fact he had to hold back a smirk, she expressed how much his feelings affected her, the way she looked at him and even her actions, it all revealed what she was trying to hide, at least a bit of it, though the exact details he doubted she would ever let him find out. As much as he could see through her anger he could also tell how serious she was when she said he belonged to her, that was just the kind of situation he was in, that whether or not he had feelings for her, whether or not she had feelings for him, he was still a thing to her. He would just have to accept that for the time being and see if perhaps those damn feelings would go away or if hers would overpower whatever the hell made Jasmine want to own him so much. Then again that probably wouldn't change, and deep inside he had a feeling he would be disappointed if she stop being so aggressive and dominant, at least in the bedroom.

"Well, I guess nobody ever taught you how to take care of your belongings..." He couldn't say he wasn't a bit mad though, he still wanted her to admit it and he was still pissed that Wythe had been able to beat away at him like he was nothing, not to mention the damn threesome he was in. He just shrugged though, not looking to make that big a deal about any of it and taking a deep breath after that. "Understood, I get how this whole thing is supposed to work, you command I follow, I'm doing trying to do anything but that, no matter my reasons..." He didn't say anything after that and just got himself over towards the horse and lifted himself atop it, struggling to find the strength to do even that simple task. The pain was still intense and he had a feeling it wasn't going to get any better after riding all day but he kept that to himself, trying to make it seem like he was just fine, just to spite Wythe. He was looking forward to it ending, talking to his people so he could hurry and get to the capital to finish his side of the deal.

Jasmine barely waited to make sure that both men were on their horses and that everything was packed away before she ushered her horse forward. Really, she didn't want to think about it anymore. Didn't want to think about how she felt about Ashal or the things she was going to have to do to get what they both wanted. For the moment she couldn't give Ashal what he wanted, couldn't tell him what she already knew he wanted to hear. It wasn't hard to figure it out, the things he wanted her to say in response to his words. For her to tell him that she knew what he was talking about because she felt the same way but she couldn't say them now. Couldn't even try to begin to get him to see her point of view because she knew, the moment she told him that she would be his as well. It wouldn't be her owning him and he just being a pet. No, he'd own her as well. Like her giving herself to him with such simple words and like hell she was going to do that. Not with both of their lives at stake. Not to mention thousands of tribesman. So instead she ushered her horse faster, pushing it from the steady trot into a fast gallop, not even glancing behind her to make sure the pair was keeping up. Wythe knew where they were going and he'd be able to lead Ashal to the meeting spot if they got separated, though she wasn't completely sure Wythe wouldn't try to kill Ashal between the time she left them behind and the time they reached the meeting point.

So with that thought in mind she slowed down, pulling her horse to a near stop with a hard yank that had the horse neighing loudily and stomping at the ground in aggravation. Like she cared though, it was just another beast for her to use. Her head turned, green eyes searching for the pair and once they got close again she started forward, ignoring the head tossing of the horse beneath her. "We need to be making better time if we are going to be reaching the tribe before nightfall." Her eyes darted to Ashal, almost as if she was inspecting him to make sure he wasn't hurt anymore than he had been a moment ago before she turned forward and started at a much quicker trot.

It was hour's before they reached the tribe, long enough that even Jasmine seemed about ready to fall off her horse. They had been riding through the hottest part of the day and it was taking it's toll. At some point Jasmine had stopped long enough to once again tie Ashal's hands back together, tying his reins to her own horse so she could lead it. Though she had made sure to keep the ropes rather loose, just in case he truly needed to break out of them.

The troops jumped to attention the moment their small party rode into the camp, saluting jasmine as men came up to grab at her horses reins and others went to help Wythe pull of the bags and supplies. Ashal was left on the horse, obviously no one other than jasmine caring about his well being. After a small chat with one of the men, which was obviously the patrol leader, she had the men help Ashal down, taking him over to a tree and tying a rope to the tree and Ashal before giving him water to keep him hydrated. Wythe on the other hand instantly started to take the horses away, pulling everything off of them and washing them down from the long ride. It wasn't long before jasmine was beside Ashal again, a plate in hand as she hovered over him. "The platoon will be leaving in the morning, along with Wythe. You amy go see your tribe once they are gone." Sinking down to her knees she stabbed at the food on her plate and held the fork up to his lips, obviously trying to get him to eat.

Jasmine was in a hurry to get moving and while Ashal would have been glad to take it slow that wasn't going to happen. Luckily she didn't continue her almost ridiculous pace for the entire time, slowing a bit after the initial burst and staying with him and Wythe. It was a small comfort, knowing she would be around to ensure that no further abuse was thrown his way, now that she had made her ownership of him clear to Wythe. That didn't help the pain he received due to the injuries he had already sustained but it was something, at least she didn't take complete advantage of her declaration and leave him out to be taken care of by the bastard Wythe. The quicker pace Jasmine had them take took a toll though, every movement hurt and while he continued to play it cool he could feel himself drift out of consciousness every once in awhile, slumping to the horse and having to force himself back awake. It was the most pain he could remember being in and as a warrior that was saying something, and while none of his wounds were fatal it was going to be quite some time before they healed meaning he would feel it for awhile, even after they all healed on the surface. He just hoped Jasmine didn't slow the healing process too much with more violent shows of dominance.

He knew being obedient was probably the only way to keep anything more from happening to him, but as he drifted in and out he began thinking about other things. He was so out of it that he barely noticed when she tied his hands again and didn't put up any fight, allowing her to do so before continuing on. When they finally stopped he managed to get a hold on himself and get off the horse with a little assistance, though it was more faked than actual help. Being tied up didn't help but he was still too worn out and hurt to care, barely sipping at the water provided and even remaining quiet when Jasmine came over and got down next to him. He looked her in the eyes and took a deep breath, trying to keep himself awake for long enough to accept what she was offering, knowing that he was going to need all the energy he could get. So he leaned forward and ate the bit of food, swallowing it after labored chewing and mouthing a small, "Thanks..." Of course as he leaned back he continue to look at her, his eyes searching for the words she wouldn't say. He didn't speak his thoughts aloud but he still wanted her, wanted what he knew she wasn't going to give him, it was annoying. "Tell me something... Since I am just a thing to you... What can I do to have you to myself? Am I not a good enough lover? Am I not strong enough to warrant your attention? Or is my heritage so appalling that it just isn't an option?" If she was protecting herself and actually had some feelings for him he would try and find out, even if it meant agitating her a bit at a time without actually making her angry. If she wasn't he would eventually be able to tell, even if it hurt to hear it.

Of course jasmine knew how harshly his body was being beaten but the look on his face only made everything all the more real. A slow shiver ran down jasmine's spine at the soft thanks, giving a small shake of her head as she truly looked Ashal over from head to toe. The man before her was only half of the man she knew she was falling for, his body was so tired and warn out only half of Ashal's strength and dominance was showing through. But Jasmine knew she couldn't show him much more kindness than she already was for fear of her men standing close by to take offense to. When he spoke again her breath caught, eyes going slightly wide as if fear gripped her heart before she forced them closed again and took a deep breath. "Ashal." She bit his word out as a warning, eyes narrowed at him when they opened again. She couldn't do this now, not when so many prying ears were around. Though she wasn't even sure if she could explain her feelings to Ashal if they were alone. All she really knew was how to build those walls up and force everyone else out. So instead of answering Ashal the way she truly wanted to, she pushed him away with her words. "If you have time to be talking then you have time to be eating." She stabbed more food with the fork and pushed it against his lips, trying to push passed the conversation he had been trying to start. Hopefully he wouldn't think she was trying to forgo hurting his feelings because she wasn't. The need and drive to possess the man in front of her had at some point turned into caring kind feelings that she herself wasn't even sure what to do with. Never before had she felt this way about another person, especially someone that she was supposed to be condemning to death.

"Tomorrow, Ashal. Tomorrow." She said the words in almost a whisper, pressing more food against Ashal's lips when he had finished eating that last bite and she didn't stop until the plate was clear. With that she stood, giving Ashal one long look over before she turned on her heels and walked away. Quickly she headed over to dispose of the plate and the fork she had been using, glaring at her troops when she noticed they were staring at her. Already she could tell what they were thinking. "If you have something to say, then spit it out! I don't have time to stand around wondering what's on all your minds when you keep staring at me like that." She practically growled the words, watching the men around her flinch at her angry tone. "Sir, we are just worried about leaving you alone with that..." He trailed off when he noticed Jasmine's hand clenched into a fist at her side and how her eyes had narrowed even further. "Do you think i can't take care of myself? Do you think the king made a wrong decision in making me a general?" Well, that was probably true, but she didn't voice it out loud. "Or is it that you wish to challenge me?" Her eyebrow raised as she pulled the sword from her waist and lifted it up to press against the soldiers neck, watching him give a shake of his head as he quickly took a step back. "No sir! W-we w-w-w" Jasmine gritted her teeth.

"Spit it out!"

"We were just worried that he would over power you!" O that was the last straw, it really was. In one swift movement Jasmine had cleared the space between her and the soldier and planted her fist right in his face. It wasn't like she was going to all out kill him for such a thing but she wasn't going to let them think she was weak. The man cried out and stumbled back as blood spurted from his now broken nose, his friend beside him instantly went to his side. "Any other questions or remarks about my ability to handle a prisoner?" She raised her eyebrow looking around the small group before she smirked, sliding her sword back into it's holster. "That's what i thought. Now clean up this mess-" She waved her hand at the bleeding soldier. "And then pick up camp." Once again she turned on her heels and made her way to her tent, which Wythe had put up not far from the horses.

Ashal wanted a damn answer but he wasn't about to get one and he was sure of it, she made that obvious. Of course a she shoved food to his lips she said something that caught him a bit off guard, whispering about tomorrow, as if there was something she just could share with him. It was at that point that he looked around, people were paying a lot of attention to her, to how he was being treated, and in turn to what she said. So he dropped it, letting himself calm down and nodding, taking the offered food and eating it slowly, savoring the nourishment he would certainly need to heal up. Ashal was glad that he ate what Jasmine pushed his way because before long she noticed the stares of her men as well and she didn't take it as well as he thought she would, she was defensive. It seemed Jasmine was overly sensitive even if she didn't mean to be, she wasn't acting like she would have days ago but instead demanded the reason for their gazes. Of course when she unleashed that anger it shut every soldier out there up, her strength easily greater than theirs and she could definitely protect herself. Hell the only person in that camp that could take her in a fight was him and in his current condition, as well as the feelings he had for her, that wasn't going to happen. Sure, he had done something to her but that had been when he wasn't beat to hell and it hadn't been a fight, it had been rape and he ambushed the sleeping beauty.

With her gone the looks focused on him, nobody moving in or doing anything to him but they definitely wanted to, they hated him, that much was clear. He just ignored it, he didn't give a shit what they thought because he could outdo any one of them in every way. "Just you guys wait..." He muttered, to himself, leaning back and getting comfortable. With a bit of food in his system and a heavy dose of exhaustion from his day it didn't take long before he was asleep, even the eyes of the soldiers on him couldn't stop that, nothing could. It wasn't a pleasant sleep in the end, a nightmare about his village burning, constant waking up in pain and discomfort, and even a rather odd moment where he couldn't get back to sleep and found himself nearly hallucinating. Ashal was in no hurry to stay up though and so whenever he would wake he would go back to sleep, making sure to get as much rest as he could before Jasmine came to fetch him, no doubt the beautiful woman having a schedule of some sort in mind. Of course even with the pain and discomfort, and his urge to rest as much as possible, he couldn't help but wonder what it was she had told him to wait for her to say, what she couldn't tell him the night before in front of all the soldiers, it was killing him not knowing. Perhaps it was nothing big, just more information than she cared to share, but he could hope that maybe, just maybe, she was developing some sort of feelings for him.

By the time Jasmine was up and heading back towards Ashal the soldier's had cleaned up camp and had moved out, leaving her and Ashal finally, blessedly, alone. Quietly she moved over to the still sleeping Ashal, one gloved hand fisting into his hair the moment she was beside him. Slowly she moved to go to her knees on top of him, efficiently straddling him with her hand still holding his hair. Roughly she gave those soft strands a yank, trying to wake him up as she glared at him. The moment his eyes opened and focused on her her hand snapped out to slap him across the face, hard enough to make her hand sting slightly. "Dammit. What were you thinking asking me all those stupid question's yesterday! Especially in front of the troops." They weren't questions, and she didn't truly need an answer. She already knew why, Ashal was practically out of it at the time. He probably barely knew what he was saying when he had said them. Though she still couldn't excuse him for it. Her hand came out to smack him again, this time letting go of his hair so that his head would move with the hit. "Were you trying to cause a scene? Because it worked, everyone is suspicious of us because you keep asking stupid questions." She snorted as she glared at him all the harder, only waiting a second longer before she leaned forward and pressed her lips firmly against his own. Sometimes he made her so angry but she just couldn't help herself when she was around him. After a moment she broke free, reaching behind Ashal to pull the ropes free of his wrists so he could touch her.

"Your mine, Ashal. Nothing you do is going to be able to change that. Just as much as you are mine, i am yours. But i won't risk either of our lives to satisfy your need to own me. Around here i make the rules, not you. Now touch me." She practically growled that last sentence, fingers going to his hair again but this time just to run through it. jasmine couldn't deny she had feelings for Ashal but she couldn't allow herself to be run by them, not like Ashal was finding himself doing. One wrong move and she could get them both killed. As it stood everytime Ashal said anything that indicated he had feelings for her she could just cover it up, though if it was the other way around it would just end badly.

Ashal's slumber was a pleasant one, his body had needed the rest more than he could ever remember and the dreams that filled his head had him excited. In fact he was with Jasmine in his dream and he didn't want to wake up and interrupt the time they had together, even if it was part of his conscious. Of course it wasn't bad to wake up to the beautiful woman straddling him, even if she was gripping his hair and yanking it quite roughly. So Ashal opened his eyes and drank her in, grunting softly as the discomfort of his awakening, along with her pressure on his body hit him at once. The visage in front of him was more than enough to push those slight discomforts away though and he looked her in the eyes with a playful grin. "Morn---" He was cut short by a slap across the face that wasn't at all gentle and a voice not pleased in the slightest. He was about to get upset when he realized what she was saying and what he had done, his actions from the night before coming back to him. He had been so out of it that it all slipped out despite his knowledge of the situation they were in. Not that he entirely regretted it, he wanted answers and he had been honest, even if he knew the timing had been absolutely horrible.

The man was about to speak his mind on the subject when he was on the receiving end of a rather passionate kiss, his body reacting favorably to the treatment. He wasn't sure if it had been something sleeping inside of him or whether Jasmine had already conditioned him, but being treated so rough had quickly turned him on, and he reciprocated the kiss quite enthusiastically. As she untied him he bit his lip, finally getting a word in. "I was out of it last night, I couldn't stop the words from coming out, but I was being genuine, those are the concerns and questions on my mind..." He wasn't surprised when she made the statement claiming him as hers, her feelings on that had become obvious, but he couldn't stop a bit of surprise spreading on his face when she said she was his. The male even smiled, looking at her as she demanded him to touch her, the demanding presence in her voice getting him riled up as well. As much as the pain from his wounds was throbbing so was his manhood, completely erect even though as she had done was slap him around a bit and given him a kiss. She was right though, he was hers in both mind and body and when she acted so possessive and dominant, it turned him on. Sure he wanted to be the man, to be in control in some aspects but it was a growing desire to have her command him.

"Whatever you wish Jasmine... I will be careful not to mess up again..." His satisfaction of her acknowledgement was clear and he quickly did what she commanded of him, his hands moving out and wrapping around her body. He wasn't about to let her remain dressed, and while he didn't yank her clothing off, neither did he let it remain on for long, slowly peeling it off as his hands brushed over each inch of her delicate body. "You're gorgeous, even curve..." He moaned gently as he leaned in, taking one of her perfect nipples into his mouth the moment he freed it from the clothing, barely allowing the air to touch it before his lips enveloped it. His hands continued to remove clothing, but his mouth occupied itself with her incredibly bosom. "Jasmine..." He spoke her name as he switched breasts, continuing to assault her as his hands roamed the rest of her, squeezing the beautiful behind he had been admiring, letting his fingers prod each of her holes very gingerly, knowing she enjoyed his teasing but also knowing he would have to ask before he went any further, though he was much more accepting of this now that some of his concerns had been settled. Besides, all he wanted at the moment was to make her moan, to hear her voice filled with pleasure, to satisfy her so she would allow him to be satisfied.

"Good boy." She hummed at his words, pulling in a breath as his hands slipped across her and wrapped around her. "Yes, very good." His fingers trailed heat across her skin as he pulled off her clothes, her own hands working on his shirt as he did the same with her own. With each second his fingers touched her the more she wanted him. The more she wanted his hands on her skin and him inside her. A moan slipped from her lips as his lips latched onto her nipple, hands instantly coming up to thread through his hair and grasp onto it to keep him there. Though when he wanted to move she allowed him, arching her back into him for a moment as he sucked on her nipple. For a moment she left him there, enjoying the sensations that seemed to have a direct line to her pussy before she couldn't take it anymore and used his hair to yank him back. "Now, i have to have you now." She was breathless as she spoke, shifting slightly so that she could push Ashal back and down onto the ground. moving back she grabbed at his pants, pulling them open and down just enough that she could tug his cock out. She gave it a gentle squeeze as she positioned herself over it before dropping herself down onto it. A bright moan came from her as it easily slipped inside her, not wasting any time in pushing herself back up and dropping down again.

Her hands pressed against Ashal's chest to help her move, not caring if she was pressing against anything that hurt just wanting to make her move faster. She didn't even care if someone came around and saw them, they were close enough to the tribe that anyone could walk across the two of them but she was sure that Ashal could always make it seem like something else. As if Ashal was forcing this on her or something. A moan broke through her thoughts as a climax slipped over her, body tightening around the cock inside her tightly before she paused in her movements. Bending down she pressed her mouth against Ashal's again, forcing her tongue inside him mouth to tangle with his before she pulled back enough to speak. "More, Ashal, fuck me harder."

Jasmine's words sent a shiver down Ashal's neck, being praised pleased him more than it should have, as if he were actively seeking it. He was in fact seeking praise, though not in the pathetic way that some would, he wasn't groveling or begging but more wanting to know if there was anything more behind it all than meaningless sex. Apparently their was, not only was he bestowing her pleasure but he had also received confirmation for feelings, something that attached them on more than a physical level, and that allowed Ashal to relax, to give himself over to her much easier. It was to the point that when she yanked back on his hair, an act that would normally annoy him, he simply let out a slight gasp and smiled mischievously up at her, nodding his head being quite ready to give himself to her. When he was pushed to the ground he made a small pained moan, his wounds still incredibly painful, but he said nothing, he obeyed her wishes and didn't try and change anything, especially when she pulled out his cock with her lovely hand, the moan of pleasure more than making up for the pain.

"Jasmine... You're amazing..." He moaned out a few words as she continued the act, taking him as she said she would and showing her complete control as she dropped her body down on to his. It wasn't entirely pleasant with his wounds but the situation caused the pain to only amplify the pleasure, Ashal moaning loudly as she began to move up and down on his hard cock. Ashal was so caught up in the mood that he had forgotten himself for a bit, actually choosing to sit back and just enjoy it which wasn't like him at all. He was awoken by Jasmine's first climax though, her pussy tightening around his cock and sending a pulse of pleasure throughout his body. As he looked at her he began to come back to life, ignoring the bit of pain and focusing on what he wanted, the woman on top of him. "Shut up or you'll bite your tongue." After their kiss and her demand Ashal spoke again, his words being rather dominant but his tone more playful than harsh and it was obvious he was teasing her. Of course he didn't say the words for nothing because the next moment he flipped with a grunt, getting Jasmine to her back and being on top of her, his eyes staring into hers as he gave a small growl.

The dominant side of him that popped its head out was doing just that, taking some control, but at the same time he was still doing what she had told him, only becoming more aggressive and powerful, something he couldn't do from beneath her, not as well. While one hand steadied him by connecting to the ground another grabbed one of Jasmine's beautiful breasts, squeezing down hard as his hips slammed into hers, his cock burying itself to the hilt with a smack before being pulled nearly all the way out and slammed in again. The strength he was using made him seem like an animal, the look in his eyes sharp and the way he moaned out rough and frequent. He was being as hard and powerful as he could and the sounds of his body slamming into hers was proof of that. The sounds coming from them were so loud in fact that Ashal didn't hear the noise of someone coming towards them, he didn't see or even hear the onlooker and just continued to pound away at the woman he had laid claim to, and whom he had given himself to. Not until minutes had passed and he had reached his limit, spilling his seed deep inside Jasmine, as if to claim her further.

When he finished he stayed inside of her, his body pressing down against hers, drops of perspiration matting his wild hair to his face and making him look all the more like a wild animal. "Now, let me make sure you didn't bite your tongue." With a smirk he leaned in and kissed her, his tongue sliding into her mouth and searching hers out, playfully batting it around for a moment before pulled away, a playful look on his face again. "Glad to see you heeded my warning." He finally pulled out after that, another small moan escaping as he did and he pushed himself up, removing the pressure of his body from Jasmine's but still remaining towered over her, smiling down and looking at her, as if expecting an order or more of the praise he oddly craved. Unbeknownst to him though someone had been watching them, and while he was currently enjoying himself, finally playing with Jasmine alone after enduring so long with Wythe around, that their presence was being reported to his clan.

She frowned at his words, eyes narrowing before suddenly her world turned and she found herself on her back instead. Loud moans burst from her lips as he started pound into her, reaching up to grab at his shoulders roughly to keep herself in place. Her eyes stayed on Ashal's face, not being able to look away from that wonderful animal like look that had swept over it. Jasmine herself didn't hear anyone approach, too concerned with the way that Ashal's body was pressing her into the rocks and the dirt beneath her than anything that was around her. Her moans only got louder as she herself got closer to another climax, body tightening harshly around Ashal's cock right before he too went over the edge. She felt his cum spill inside her and she couldn't help but be pleased. If Ashal made her pregnant he wouldn't be able to leave, he'd have to stay. He'd be caught forever.

She didn't resist when his mouth pressed against hers and his tongue slipped inside, wrapping her arm's around his neck to hold him in place. Gently she released him when he moved, wincing slightly as he pulled out of her and stood. A soft chuckle left her lips at the look on Ashal's face, slowly moving her hand across her stomach as she stared at him. "Good boy, now put your clothes back on. You have to go and talk to your father before it get's dark." She used a hand to usher him away, pushing herself up into a sitting position before she looked around the small camp to find something to wash herself off with. When she spotted it she stood, sauntering over to it and grabbing the towel to wipe at the juices slowly trickling down her thighs. "Make sure they understand what's happening. I don't want anyone coming after us and doing something stupid that's going to ruin our plans. Do you understand?" Her eyebrow raised as she looked at Ashal, dropping the towel back where she found it as she waited for Ashal to answer. Once he did she walked over and grabbed her clothes, starting and grumble as she dusted off the dirt and grim that had gotten on her during the sex. if there was one thing she hated it was getting dirty, though that didn't stop her from pulling on her clothes, trying to wipe off what she could before she looked to Ashal again.

"Hurry, before some one comes out here and finds us."

Ashal was beginning to learn what he could and could not get away with when he was with Jasmine, what she would tolerate and accept as playful and what crossed the line into him forgetting his place. The biggest indicator was whether or not it was doing what she asked, if he satisfied her demand she was generally lenient with his playfulness and slight aggression. Of course he became caught up when she allowed him to touch and have sex with her, the woman's beauty and perfect features, at least as far as Ashal was concerned, made it difficult for him to think things through. One such thing was cumming inside of her, an act he wouldn't have considered if he thought about it rationally. It was a show of slight ownership that his passionate driven side had done without considering, and something he knew he shouldn't do. If she were to get pregnant he would have to change everything, though it seemed less horrible to him than it would have a few days before, at least she would be bound to him.

The man brushed the thought away as he was praised again, a small smile creeping onto his face as he nodded, "Yes ma'am." Ashal quickly moved away from Jasmine, wiping the sweat from his brow and grabbing his clothing, slipping into the little attire he usually wore. Randomly he wondered if he should wear regular clothing, something more than the warriors outfit he had been captured in. They had other clothing in his tribe and culture, more formal leather gear that covered the entire body, though few people wore it. It wasn't as fancy as the clothing of Jasmine's people, but it was left more to the imagination. He shrugged as he looked down at his clothing, he would ask her later, see what she wanted him to wear if anything, he had a feeling she wouldn't want him to cover up much of his body, he knew his lean muscular body attracted her. He turned back to Jasmine as she asked him a question and he nodded once more, "I understand, I will make things clear, I want this plan to succeed as much as you do." And he did, so in the spirit of that he tried to get his mind back on that track, so he had some words to share with his people when they arrived.

"Yes." He spoke once more, hurrying to Jasmine's side and then proceeding to take the lead. He was respectful about it, not acting like he was in charge but he didn't want his people to think he was being brought as a prisoner. Of course their walk wasn't a long one, they had been rather close, so he kept quiet along the way, his eyes looking around for guards or something to alert him of the tribes presence. There was nothing. It was strange but when he arrived at the village he could guess why, they were aware he was coming, or at least someone was, they were all gathered and with weapons. In the front of all of them was his father, a man similar to Ashal but much older. "Ashal..." The man's voice was a mix of disbelief and happiness but his eyes were more stern, wary. "So it was you, I couldn't believe it... One of our men saw you on the village outskirts..." He turned his head and glared at Jasmine and it clicked quickly that someone had seen them together, right before they came, the look in his fathers eyes, it was one of betrayal. He would have to explain the situation well. "I can explain that and why I am here... Just let me speak with you in private, there is much I need to say."

It took some time but finally his father nodded and motioned for him to follow, turning back after a moment and almost snarling, "She stays here..." Ashal swallowed and turned back to Jasmine, he wanted to argue but he was aware of how he would have reacted before as well so he didn't, it would have been useless, "I will be back..." With that he walked off with his father towards one of the huts, knowing that when he came back out it would either be with relief or anguish. He just hoped his father listened to reason and understood the plan Jasmine had and what it could mean for all of them, what she and him would be doing for all of them.

Jasmine made sure to keep any weapons in the camp before they started towards Ashal's tribe, frowning slightly that he was walking in front of her but knowing it was necessary. It wasn't like she could walk right in there with him behind her like some prisoner and have them listen to her. Then they would really think she was persuading Ashal with lies. All she could truly hope for was that Ashal's father listened.

It became apparent however that they had been seen in the woods when they finally walked into the tribe's camp, her eyes narrowing at the tribesman who had weapons raised in their directions. It was pathetic really, the way they looked at her with those disgusting dark eyes. As if she was the cause of all their suffering. It hadn't been her orders, it had been the fucking bastard kings. Orders she had no choice but to follow out but they didn't know that. Or they were unwilling to think of it like that. What ever the case, they were wrong. When Ashal's father spoke she stepped over to stand beside Ashal, giving the man the same glare he gave to her. Though she couldn't help but reach out and touch Ashal's back, a small gesture that she made sure stayed hidden from view. When Ashal turned to tell her he'd be back she almost glared at him, lips pressed together tightly. "Quickly, Ashal." She bit the words out, wanting nothing more than to have this all over and done with so they could leave. If it wasn't for Ashal she wouldn't of been there in the first place, rather having killed the king and let them find out on their own.

The moment Ashal was out of sight the tribe moved in, forcing Jasmine to take a step back. "Do not touch me." She snarled the words, jerking back when a hand reached out to grab her. "Touch me and i will fight back. I've come here unarmed, i'm not looking for a fight but if you so dare as lay hands on me.." Her words tapered off as a hand grabbed her around the arm, making her grit her teeth as she punched the man holding onto her arm. It seemed all hell broke loose after that, jasmine not even understanding the shouted words being yelled at her in their native tongue. All she knew was that she'd rather be covered in mud than have their filthy hands on her. "Get off me!" She was yelling now too, struggling against the many hands that was grabbing and snatching at her as they dragged her away. The struggling didn't stop until they had her inside one of those huts, arm's yanked behind her and arms tied in such a fashion that she wouldn't be able to move. She growled and spit like a wild animal as she struggled against her binds, glaring at the ones standing around her. "Such a nasty little murderer, isn't she." The words were the first english she had heard, coming from a woman leaning against the door as the rest of the tribes people left the hut. "Running through the woods and fucking your captives." The woman snorted, making jasmine roll her eyes. "Stealing fiance's." Jasmine's eyes darted to the woman again at those words, gritting her teeth to keep from cussing the woman out. "But now that he's back, i get to have him again. You were just a replacement for me anyways." She laughed softly, as if she enjoyed saying all this to jasmine. "I'm sure we can find someone else to fuck you. Why don't i go and find someone right now, hmm?" The woman left after that, only leaving a short time before coming back in with four men.

Four. jasmine could count herself as a slut but four? She struggled, yes, but they kept her arms tied to her back, making it almost impossible to do anything against the men now groping and ripping at her clothes. The moment one of their cocks slammed inside her she clamped her eyes closed, refusing to do much else than be a motionless doll that they were fucking. It didn't help though, as one after the other fucked her, using her as if she was nothing more than a hole to stick their penis inside. All she could really think about was Ashal, wondering when he'd return, if he'd catch them in the middle of all this, if he'd even react. Ashal had made such a show of wanting to get away. Would he even care. Even after everything, would any of this matter. The very thought made her stomach twist in agony, a dark pain filled sound coming from her lips.

The talk with his father started unpleasant and it didn't last long, especially when the man accused him of being seduced into believing her lies, something he was not at all happy to hear. That was the final straw and Ashal rose to his feet, "How about you just slow down, I am not under any sort of influence, save perhaps becoming a tad close as she kept me alive after my capture..." He took a deep breath and said words he could barely imagine himself saying. "In fact I have become quite close to her, that is why we were having sex, not because she forced me, not as some sort of seduction, because am attracted to her." He continued explaining for a moment, not letting his father talk and making his feelings for her as clear as he could, trying to convince him that the plan would work as well, and that in the meantime all of the tribes would be safe from the troops, that Jasmine would make sure of it. His father wasn't convinced though and Ashal had a feeling nothing would be settled in one night no matter how hard he tried. He would just have to let it sink in and speak to him again the next day. Of course he didn't have to convince his father completely, just enough for him to keep the tribes in line, to keep them away from fighting the soldiers and to have them wait it out. That would be easier than anything else.

"Just... Just think it over, talk to who you need to but this is going to happen. I will go get Jasmine and we will be in my hut, if you need me I think you can remember where I stay... It is next door to your and moms home after all..." He was a bit disappointed by the look his father gave him, as if he had gone crazy or turned his back on him. He didn't care as long as he could protect those he loved though, he would allow them to think anything they wanted and he would protect them regardless. Of course his father stopped him from leaving, "Ashal... About the woman... Jasmine... I had her taken to the prisoners hut, I couldn't afford to take the risk... Until I speak with the other elders I will not be letting either of you leave, but you can take custody of her... Just keep her in line and be ready for my decision on the matter... You may not like it." With that he released his son and left before him, towards the group of tribesman standing outside. Ashal on the other hand went out and towards the prison hut, a small snarl on his face when he saw who was standing outside, but when he heard noises coming from inside his eyes lit into a fury.

"What the fuck is going on in there?" His voice was cold, furious, hateful. The woman in front of him was a bitch, the kind of woman who always got in the way whenever he tried to find someone within the tribes, she thought she was special but she wasn't and despite what she went around saying there was nothing between them, though his father wished it was different. "Oh, just letting the whore get her fill." She smirked, believing Ashal was just another toy of the woman's, that it wouldn't be unusual for her to be with another man, she even moved closer, his arm going around him, "So how about we have some fun while she has her fun?" Ashal's next action wasn't a normal one for him, the man grabbed her by the throat and tossed her to the ground, his anger boiling over as he looked down at her, "You bitch... Leave now before I hurt you, I don't like hurting women..." The look on his face terrified the woman and she quickly scrambled away muttering about how fucking crazy he was.

The next second he had bashed in the door and found himself looking at a truly horrific scene, his beloved Jasmine being raped by four members of his tribe, four men he knew. Her beautiful body was being violated and while he wouldn't have cared days ago now he wanted nothing more than to kill anyone else who touched her. "Jasmine..." His voice was a mix of sorrow and anger, his fists balled up and his body shaking with rage. At the sound of his voice all the movement in the room stopped, the four men moved away from the woman, immediately losing the momentum they had building up. "Ashal... We were told..." The man didn't even have time to finish his sentence, before he could Ashal was on him with more fury than any of them had ever seen, even in the war, and he slammed the mans face against the wall, most likely breaking his jaw. "Get the fuck out and take him... Before I kill every single one of you for touching something of mine..." The way he spoke, it was clear he wasn't joking, that his feelings for her were stronger than anyone could have guessed, even himself, but seeing someone else on her like that, he could hardly contain himself.

Once they were gone he walked over to Jasmine, his strength fading and his face becoming softer as he looked at her, the man reaching over and grabbing her clothing, putting it over her and looking down, his eyes looking at hers. "I am so sorry..." His voice cracked and he leaned down his hand tracing her cheek. He wanted to hug her to him, carry her to his home, do anything he could for her, but he wasn't sure how she would react. Jasmine was strong but she hadn't done well when he had done the same thing, and on some level at least she had wanted him. With what had just happened he didn't know what she would do and he wouldn't embrace her unless she needed it, though part of him thought her strong side would come out and that she would refuse his help, even if he wanted to give it. "Can you walk or shall I help? We are going to my place..." He just stood there, nervous and upset, hating himself for leaving her side and letting someone touch her.

Jasmine couldn't help the sound of relief that left her lips the moment she heard Ashal outside, her head flopping down against the dirt of the hut as she waited for him to enter. She couldn't deny the way just hearing his voice made her feel, or the underlying sexual need to have him cleanse her of these bastards cum and other things that they had done to her. She didn't even bother to look up when Ashal broke the door down, flinching slightly as she heard one of the men hit the wall and a crack of bone quickly followed. He had probably broke his bon some where but she wasn't sure, nor did she care what happened to the men now that they had released her. Her hands were still tied but at least she was free enough to fall to the ground completely and onto her destroyed clothes. They had rippled them from her as she has struggled, trying to get away from them but failing seeing as there was more than one of them. This was almost like deja vu for her. Seeing as almost the same thing had happened to her when she was younger. The man had come in and raped her as if it didn't matter to him, left her there after he was done like trash. It had been traumatizing, enough that she had ended up despising Ashal's race.

Finally she opened her eyes and looked up when it was just the two of them, trying to get up and into a sitting position. Once she was she huffed slightly, rolling her shoulders and looking around the small hut. Anywhere that wasn't Ashal. "Untie me." She waited until she did as she demanded, bringing her arms back around to her front so she could rub at her red wrists. They had taken quiet a bruising since she had struggled most of the time. When he spoke she finally looked at him, eyes narrowing darkly before she released a slow breath. "Their actions make me want to bury them alive, you do understand that don't you? Bastards. And that woman. That woman who had said she was your fiance." She spit the word out with venom, trying to keep back the jealousy that was raging through her that such a woman had any kind of claim on something that was already hers. "I'll see her run through on my sword before i bring any help to your tribe." She couldn't stop the words that spilled from her mouth, revealing more than she wanted them to but being unable to take them back without Ashal catching on that she was jealous of any kind of relationship the woman had with him. "Give me your shirt and then carry me. The last thing i want is giving any of them anything to look at. unworthy bastards." She snarled the words, narrowing her eyes as she held out her hand for Ashal's shirt before yanking it over her head and on her. It was pretty big, ending just below her vagina and covering it. for the moment it was going to have to do until she had a chance to find something better. Like a pair of pants. "Now carry me." She held her arms out for him, obviously waiting for him to carry her out of the hut.

Back
Top Bottom