Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kris' Characters NEW PLOTS ADDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrisBeta

Super-Earth
I'll probably add to this as we go on but I decided to do this for them now. No need to reply to it, it's as much information for me as for anyone I end up RPing with. Note that I do like to have plot mixed with my smut for the most part, you can approach me for mindless smut but I'm not usually in the mood for it. If I am I would rather it be fast-paced posting because I never know how long said mood will last.

EDIT: I'm adding pictures to help visualize my characters for others, and using anime pictures of them since that seems to be the preference here.

Caelan -
Picture
Hair: Red-blonde, kept short like this.
Skin: Naturally pale with a small scattering of freckles across the nose and a few scattered across the rest of her body.
Eyes: Gray, intelligent, but usually downcast in submission
Species: Human
Clothing: Usually something simple with easy access when first bought but after that it's up to her mistress.
Her Rabbit Hole
Looking For: A mistress with a firm hand. FOUND

Riley 'Ry' -
Picture
Hair: Black, kept in this style.
Eyes: Bright, vibrant green.
Clothes: Usually jeans, tank-tops, and boots.
Personality: Strong-willed, proud, stubborn, gruff, a bit of an adrenaline addict in the way that she often seeks out fights.
Her Rabbit Hole
Looking For: Someone to break or tame her. FOUND

Kara Hall -
Picture
Hair: Thick, brown, shoulder length like this.
Eyes: Hazel, brown with hints of green mostly
Clothes: Jeans, sneakers, sweaters or long-sleeve shirts most of the time.
Personality: Shy, extremely intelligent, never been in a relationship before, curious by nature, never been kissed.
Her Rabbit Hole
Looking For: Anything really, give me an idea and I'll see if I can make it work with her.

Erryn Carrick -
Picture
Hair: Naturally black but she gave herself blue rogue-streaks for her bangs.
Eyes: Stormy blue
Clothes: Rebel-punk type stuff. Tight jeans, ripped tank-tops and shirts.
Personality: Loud, proud, cocky, rebellious, a daredevil, has an undiscovered love of being degraded and humiliated.
Her Rabbit Hole
Looking For: Someone to tame or break her.

Bryna Wolfe -
Picture
Hair: Black, long.
Eyes: Bright crystal blue.
Species: Werewolf. In this case her full wolf form is a large quadrupedal wolf and she can take on a human form with wolf ears and tail but has never worked on it much and so has difficulty maintaining it. Can be human too depending on the rp.
Clothes: Simple things that she doesn't mind getting destroyed when she shifts.
Personality: Quiet, proud, stubborn, wants to be an Alpha someday but isn't there yet.
Her Rabbit Hole
Looking For: A mate or someone to tame/break her depending on plot/partner/my mood.

Not a specific character, instead this is simply a Rabbit Hole of all the things I will allow in an RP where a character of mine is at the whims of a monster or demon.

SMUT STATUS: YES
INTENSITY LEVEL: Whatever is on their yes, fave, or maybe list.

Note: I will do tentacles in most scenarios but only if they're attached to a female. I will also do Futa as a female sub to a Futa dom.

RE: Kris' Characters (FxF ONLY)

Bump and alerting you to an added part of the info on each character in which I list that which I'm looking for.

RE: Kris' Characters (FxF ONLY)

NEW CHARACTER AND PLOT

Plot: In a world where Neko are kept as slaves by humans, some manage to escape and make a living outside the life of being someone's pet. They have families, and do all they can to keep their children from being captured. But it is becoming harder and harder to remain free. None-the-less, on reckless, stubborn Neko evades capture at every turn. Until a particular Huntress/Mistress (Can be female or futa) decides to take the hunt on herself.

Name: Theria Liberum
Picture
Hair: Pale white-blonde.
Ears and Tail: White-blonde tipped with smokey gray.
Personality: Clever, strong-willed, hates humans.
Clothes: See picture and add boots.
Her Rabbit Hole
Looking For: Someone to capture and break/tame her.

As you can see the list of things I will let happen to her is much longer than for most characters, and as stated in my first post I will do anything that is in their yes, maybe, and faves sections.

RE: Kris' Characters (FxF OR FxFUTA ONLY)

NEW PLOT​

When the world ended it wasn't in the way anyone expected. Rather than bombs or wars it was quiet, for the most part. An illness swept through the population, nearly decimating the human race. Certain people were immune, and the highest number of those immune were Futa, then women, then men. No one knew why this was, but in the aftermath somehow the futa took charge of society. Regular people became second-class citizens, if they were considered people at all. It started innocently enough, gathering everyone in one place for safety in numbers. But then the men and women were put through a system that categorized them for what they could do best, they were told everyone went through it. And they believed because they wanted to. After they were separated into their categories they were sold or put to work, depending. The lucky ones worked on farms and such. The unlucky ones became house-slaves. Some men and women had stayed away from the gathering groups out of a sense of independence, they formed their own tribes and communities that began attacking the futa settlements. A war is breaking out.

I am looking to use Riley in this one, as it works with her personality and such. In this she would have been born and raised in an outside community and captured when her village was attacked. She can be anywhere between 17 and 20 depending on what the other player wants.

RE: Kris' Characters NEW PLOTS ADDED (FxF OR FxFUTA ONLY)

I just want to apologize to everyone I'm RPing with. I'm having a bit of a crisis with my muse, especially my smut muse.

NEW PLOT FOR ERRYN CARRICK

Erryn was completely spoiled by her father, a man who died before she reached her majority and left the company to his brother. Her uncle isn't about to put up with her attitude, especially after having to make a generous donation to her high school to help her graduate and keep her activities there off her permanent record. So he makes a few calls and hires someone to take care of her. He wants his own son to inherit the company anyway so, while he doesn't want her dead, he does want Erryn to stay out of the way. This person he hired was to make sure that happened by taking her away. He signed away his niece to this person and didn't think about it again.

The story would start with Erryn being nabbed. I'm looking for a futa to be the one to take her and turn her into their pet/slave.

NEW PLOT FOR KARA

In this she's a foster-kid placed in a home with two girls. What social services doesn't know is that the parents are never around and the girls are futa. They take a liking to their new sister and decide to use her to sate their libido.

I am looking for rough stuff, double fucking, even bringing a friend in to share if the mood strikes them. Kara is their play-thing so enjoy her.

EDIT: I will accept brothers as her foster siblings instead. Twins, or maybe just brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom