Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nekos in heat, looking for men.

BadAnime

Star
ShashaWraight and I are looking to play a pair of nekos in heat, and we're looking for numerous men for them to go through and perhaps one big gangbang to satisfy them and wrap things up. Any takers?

What if I make 6 or 7 brothers who gang bang the nekos? It wold take me a bit to come up with all of them, but I could do it.

Or maybe 6 brothers and one sister?

Working on it now.

From youngest to oldest.

The youngest brother is in love with the twins. He's kind of a sweet heart. Never thought he'd be doing something like this. Age 16

Next are twin boys who are interoperable. They are experts of every 3 way position known to man. Ages 18

Next is the sister who works as a bar tender. She's bi, but prefers to one night (or be one nighted depending on how you look at it) by women. Age 21

The next one is studying to become doctor. If it's alright with you I'd like to give him an anal fixation. Age 23

A yoga and martial arts instructor. Also a student of the Kama Sutra. Kind of a new age freak, but the others know to cut him off before he starts lecturing. Age 25

The oldest and far too aware of it. He practically raised his siblings while both parents were away on business. He cooks, cleans, handles all the money and fucks like a rock star. Age 27

I'll figure out names if you like what I have so far.

I think names only matter if you want the siblings to call each other, since the nekos will probably be too busy moaning and sucking to speak. :p

This is a personal kink of mine, but can the sister be into sex toys and applies them to the twins? Or to my part of the twins, at least.

Sure. I love toy play with girl on girl. Strap-ons, anal plugs and all that jazz.

This is more for my own reference than anything else.

Tommy, age 16, little sexual experience.

Roy and Joe, ages 18, twins who have mastered the art of the 3 way.

Victoria (or Vix), age 21, bi sexual with a rather large collection of sex toys.

Conner, age 23, has an anal fetish but isn't a creep about it.

Leo, age 25, Kama Sutra student and new age freak.

Aaron, age 27, knows how to have rough sex without being too rough.

Anything you want me to change before we get started?

ShashaWraight said:
This sounds fantastic. We should find pictures. For the twins at less.

How about this?

1148047-669JC1U.jpg

I wanna be teh black one. :3

Orcus said:
Anything you want me to change before we get started?

Nope, looks pretty good to me!

Maybe it is part of a coming of age rite. When the nekos experience their first heat there family helps them with it.

Back
Top Bottom