Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zalvek's official journal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm feeling down and lonely.

I'm hoping my Double Driver comes in tomorrow. It'll help cheer me up.

This week needs to go by faster already.

A friend of mine posted something on Facebook. I thought I'd share it here:
"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."

I feel motivated now, and will continue studying for my Diff EQ test Friday.

This has been a good post-convention week. -Nod-

Also, my Double Driver still isn't here. What the hell Japan. >8U

Okay, I'm officially freaking out over this test now.
Also, I'm gonna murder the damn fuckers next to me if he doesn't turn down his piss-poor music already. It's fucking OBNOXIOUS.

I finally cried for once. It was only for a few moments, but I could tell that it was tears. It felt good to finally let out a cry, no matter how brief.

I'm feeling a bit lonely lately.

I've been listening to the new Flobots album a lot. I really like this one song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EdACIPR0iE.

I have an owl. His name is Dozer. He sleeps a lot.
1017102106-00.jpg

I've been listening to ELO's Twilight a lot lately... Oddly addicting song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u55SfJMHLA

Sometimes, I feel pretty darn stupid.
Sometimes, I feel incredibly hopeless.
Sometimes, I don't have a lot that will cheer me up.
Sometimes, those sometimes become more and more frequent.

Sometimes, you need someone to remind you the positive things
Sometimes, you need to have these things saved somewhere where you can always find them
Sometimes, you need to make multiple copies of said things to remind you
Sometimes, you just need to remember that it gets better <3

Thanks guys. <3 I feel better today.

... I'm still freaking out over this Diff EQ exam though.

*hugs Zally*

Good luck with Diff Eq. Just remember that it's a damn cool math subject. It has purpose and meaning. It makes the intangible tangible and provides a means of both analysis and application. Keeping that in mind can sometimes help. If you can see the 'picture' (ie the motion, the graphs, etc), you've accomplished 3/4s of the problem!

You can do it! I'm cheering for you! <333

-Hugs DA back-
Thanks DA, I'm feeling a little better about it. I'm just not very good with intangibles things to being with (IE, why I'm so bad at Chemistry...>_>)

Zalvek said:
-Hugs DA back-
Thanks DA, I'm feeling a little better about it. I'm just not very good with intangibles things to being with (IE, why I'm so bad at Chemistry...>_>)

I hear you. That's why, if you can think about the subject in regards to the picture it's painting, which is tangible typically, it makes it that much easier. With Diff Eq, everything is a description. A description of location, motion, etc. and how they all relate. You can do it, Zally! <3

As for chem..... here's a trick that might help you out. With chem, almost all of it is a puzzle revolving around units. Look at the units given to you and look at the units you're trying to get. Manipulate them in such a way that you can make your end result the units your looking for and you're golden. Even if you don't get the question, this method will work probably 8 times out of 10. And those are pretty good odds. *more hugs* It'll come. You'll see!

<3333333

darkangel76 said:
Zalvek said:
-Hugs DA back-

I hear you. That's why, if you can think about the subject in regards to the picture it's painting, which is tangible typically, it makes it that much easier. With Diff Eq, everything is a description. A description of location, motion, etc. and how they all relate. You can do it, Zally! <3

I feel like I'm reading about Physics o_O

I don't mind Physics, I like it more than Chemistry. But the tests my professor gives are bull. =3=;

I spend a lot of my time feeling absolutely pathetic and pitiful. Anyone have advice on how to stop that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom