Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking M or F partner for Yahoo IM roleplay. Ideas within.

Status
Not open for further replies.

muddturtle13

Meteorite

Nearly all of my roleplays include some elements of cheating or public exposure. I am obviously more than willing to hear variations on all stories as well as any ideas you may have yourself. However if you include these things, I will be much more agreeable. :)

Firefly
___Just watched the series on Netflix. Curious about any possible storylines.

I Don't Think We Agreed to This...
___A reformation of a previous story in a format that lends itself better to longer plays. A couple (age undecided) want to start experimenting sexually, as both of them haven't had much other than each other. Through a bit of sexual convincing, the boyfriend agrees to let his girl flirt with other guys from time to time. Jealousy supposedly can rekindle a relationship, so why not try? The girlfriend finds that she enjoys it very much and slowly begins bending and breaking the rules that the boyfriend laid out during their agreement. Can he stop her before she goes too far?

My Abrasive Father-in-Law
___This will follow a freshly married husband and wife. I'm picturing mid-20's or so. They're a nice, perfect couple and are just moving in together. But there is a snag. The husband's father (mid 50's) just recently had surgery. With his wife having passed away many years before, he asks to stay with his son, who naturally obliges him. We'll pick up as the father-in-law moves his stuff into the spare bedroom. The storyline will follow as the father-in-law becomes more and more sexual towards his son's young bride, taking advantage of her innocence and naivety to get away with as much as he can. Both of them end up having to hide things all under the husband's roof.

Target Demographic
___Imagine an entertainment outlet of some kind (I'm thinking either radio or TV station) that caters mainly to blacks, like BET but on a much more local level, smaller, etc. Their ratings have been slipping lately, so one of the DJs/newscasters/whatever comes up with an idea to hire an attractive white woman, subliminally appealing to the younger male viewers/listeners. Enter my character. Recent college graduate with a Communications degree. I can be either married or have a boyfriend, whichever you prefer. The general story will go as the guys at work get me to do more and more degrading things, much to the objection of my SO. The story has many directions it can go.

Cosplay Girlfriend
___He didn't know how he had gotten so lucky... his sophomore year of college, he'd finally managed to hook up with a girl, and she seemed to really like him. They had been 'dating' for a few months, though he was too nervous to really confront her and talk about what their status. Better not to rock the boat, he figured. But a second step had to be taken sooner or later. He always loved the "nerd" conventions that came into the city where the college was. His old hometown had been too small for such things, so he was eager to attend. He had to invite his "girlfriend", though he was sure she wouldn't be interested. To his surprise, she agreed. What's more, she didn't seem bothered when he had said he might dress up, despite how nerdy it would make him seem. In fact, she volunteered to dress up as well. He gave her a few suggestions of what costumes would work best but ultimately left it up to her, agreeing to meet her at the convention center. Upon his arrival, he met up with her and was shocked at how revealing her costume was. She looked like one of those slutty models company's hired to dress up like their video game characters and promote the game. How would their uncertain relationship fare as every nerdy pair of eyes in the building admired his "girlfriend"?

A Game of Thrones
___Moving this one from my fan-fiction section. I've watched the television series, and I'm well into 'A Storm of Swords' (3rd book). I'm pretty open as far as storylines go. I'm okay with making up a few new characters, but I'd like to stick as closely as possible to the already established content and just create an original plot.

A Model Wife
___I'd like to explore a relationship where the wife is some sort of model. Nothing too popular where she'd have paparazzi and whatnot, but she does magazine ads and other small-time stuff. A lot of it is rather racy... lingerie advertisements, tasteful nudes, etc. This would be a lot of CMNF stuff, mostly focusing on the dynamic between the wife and husband.

The Seductress
___I don't normally play the aggressor in my stories, so I'd like to try it out for once. I don't have much of an idea, but I would like my character to be in a relationship that she's moderately happy with, perhaps a bit bored. Through a mutual friend or work or something of that nature, she bumps into another guy... perhaps he's well-endowed, a good physical specimen, something like that, but for some reason (either he is in a relationship, he respects my characters boyfriend, etc), he is quite reluctant to do anything with my character. The story's progression would deal with how extreme my character gets to try and have this man while still hiding it from her boyfriend/SO.

It Can't Be That Big...
___This story has a focus on interracial play. The main focus will be a married couple, the wife being several years younger than her husband, a bit naive as well. She has no job, choosing to stay at home and take care of the household. They are trying to get pregnant and hope to conceive very soon. The husband works with the underprivileged in some form. I haven't quite decided on his exact job, something like a parole officer or something similar. The roleplay will start when the two of them are home one night, perhaps eating dinner. The husband, not thinking, offhandedly mentions the physical prowess of one of the black underprivileged men he works with. The wife, having only ever been with her husband, is shocked at what she hears, but it becomes all she can think about. She finds herself visiting her husband at work, though that may not be too appropriate given what he does. She even encourages him to invite over someone he works with for dinner, hoping it will be the well proportioned man her husband mentioned. The play will progress from there, and we can discuss the end game for it.

The Con Artist
___I'm still a little fuzzy on the details of this one, but it's an idea I've been toying with for a while, so I want to toss it out here and see how others can expand on it. I've always wanted a roleplay involving a con/theft/heist/etc, but I've struggled to come up with specifics. All I have thus far is that a (male) con artist sees me and, through some way or another, convinces me to work with him. We work a few small jobs together while he teaches me the tricks of the trade. During the jobs, I'm typically the distraction, occasionally in ways my character is reluctant to go through with. From there, we can decide if we want to a longer, more elaborate con or what. Lots of room for improvisation here.

The Road Trip
___This play would involve three people during the summer between high school and college. Boyfriend, girlfriend, and the boyfriend's best friend. They plan one last road trip before they all go off to college. Unbeknownst to the boyfriend, his best friend has had a crush on his girlfriend for the longest time, and he decides this trip he will finally have her. He starts off with flirty banter in front of the boyfriend, making her nervous, but the boyfriend doesn't think much of it. Slowly he becomes a bit more forceful with her, trying to seduce her over the course of the trip.

The Adventures of Jessica Wood
___I've been contemplating a roleplay like this for quite some time now. I've tried it out a little bit with some of my partners, and I've been generally happy with the result, so I want to leave it open for others to try. Keep in mind that if we don't have good chemistry, I'd rather not go through the setup that this kind of play requires. Please, don't be offended.
This roleplay will include, to some extent, a little bit of each of my fetishes exhibited in the life of a young, professional woman, Jessica. We can decide on what she looks like once we get into things. She will have a significant other... boyfriend, husband, or fiance. I imagine her to be in her mid to late 20's or so... perhaps even early 30's. They will be living together. We can work on filling in the small details to our liking.
This is definitely a long-term roleplay, and it will be taking place over multiple scenes, multiple days, multiple characters. Though it will have a few main characters... Jessica, significant other, along with a few other people that crop up regularly in their daily lives... there will also be other side characters. The waiter at the restaurant who spills a pitcher of water on Jessica's top, her lecherous boss at work who is always trying to sneak a peek, and so on.
The roleplay will build, to an extent. The earlier scenes will only hint at sex and lust whereas the later ones will likely have Jessica cheating on her significant other. But like I said, we can decide on a lot of things as we go.

The Boss' Lakehouse
___This story involves a boss inviting one of his employee's out to his lakehouse to simply hang out, drink some beers, etc. The employee is rising fast in the company, and the boss wanted to take some time to get to know him better. When the employee asks if he can bring his wife/fiance/girlfriend, the boss agrees. The more, the merrier. It's a different story when they arrive, though. The boss finds himself rather attracted to his employee's SO and finds himself flirting more and more openly with her as the weekend goes on.

Risky Business
___This roleplay heavily involves exhibitionism, so if that isn't your cup of tea, you should move right along. The main character would be a young girl either in her Senior year of high school or in college, who basically gets off on placing herself in risky situations. Years ago, she stumbled upon a Truth or Dare website, which led her into the world of exhibitionism. I imagine she either comes up with 'challenges' for her to do herself, gets them off of the website, or even has a friend online who directs her. We can start with smaller things (spend the next 2 hours sitting in your room totally naked, no matter what happens) and eventually escalate (go to class wearing only a long jacket). There would have to be multiple side characters (with a few of them standing out as more major characters), so if you're uncomfortable playing more than one role, this roleplay isn't for you.

Fundraiser Week
___This one centers around a happy college couple. The girlfriend is in a sorority, the boy in a fraternity. There is a certain week during the semester where every fraternity/sorority pairing competes against one another in a competition to see who can raise the most money. One of the boyfriend's close friends is the President of the fraternity, and he sees an opportunity this week. He wants to use this week as an excuse to get closer to the girlfriend. The week could start off simple... maybe he encourages her to sign up for the dunking booth then, arguing that they need to make as much money as possible, suggest she go in a white t-shirt? Then on Tuesday, perhaps he buys a skimpy bikini for her to wear for the car wash? The girlfriend is faithful to her boyfriend, but she wants to do everything she can to help out, so she agrees to these things, despite her boyfriend's concerns. The week goes on and on, and things continually escalate...

Featured Picture:

SaAlWap.jpg

Picture-prompts (NSFW)
Honestly, I'm not really sure how well this will work, so it's just sort of in the "trial phase" for now. More or less, I'll keep some pictures posted here for you to browse through. If you see one that sparks some kind of idea, just drop me a message and let me know.

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5
Picture 6
Picture 7
Picture 8
Picture 9
Picture 10
Bonus 11!

Status