Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Catching my breath. (An apology)

Sanguinairius

Meteorite
I feel I should apologize to the people I'm in the middle of roleplaying with for the amount of time it's taking me to respond. For the last couple of years a lot of stuff has been "up in the air" regarding my family and general life, so I've been having a hard time keeping up enough energy to do the things I enjoy.

Clearly this includes roleplay. Please don't think that there is anything wrong with the roleplay, that I'm not interested or find it boring. I'm not avoiding anyone, I'm not "dragging my ass" about it, I have just been really burnt out the last while. I just can't seem to focus or say what I want to say and I don't like doing shitty posts that are bland and/or poorly written.

I can do better, I can do more and I don't feel like it's fair to the people I'm roleplaying with when I toss them some post that I struggled to make worth reading.

I'll keep checking back, I constantly read over the posts to try and think of something, so don't think I'm just brushing you off. I just don't have the required concentration/inspiration to write very well right now.

Sorry,

Have a good one.

Arr I'm sorry you got burnt out Fishy. :/ Maybe you need to sit back and read a bit neh? Or go do some meditation.

Or you can find my amusement in RuPaul's Drag Race x3

But I hope you'll be okay :/ Hopefully I'll talk to you sometime.

*gives cookies and sends Crisps and Brownies and such*

OH! They have Aero's down here! I might try one *nodnod*

Back
Top Bottom