Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What The Heart Wants [XxMoonlightRomancexX + wolvenrogue]

Roxanne rolled her eyes at Andy at both his comment and the teasing tone he used. "Well, not whenever you want. Like if you wanted me to strip so you can see my belly out in public I'd say hell no." She said, seeing almost distracted. Not that she would say it unless he asked but she didn't feel the same way,she felt that even stuff that happened back in high school mattered just as their lives together. "Yeah, I know Andy." She said softly as he watched her eat." She said, eating a few bites more of her food before speaking. "I haven't even started thinking about names yet, I figured we'd wait until we knew what we were having."

"Sorry, i'm so anxious..Its just such a cool thing to me, but like i said, you have all the hard parts. I don't mind taking care of you. Do you have any idea how special you make me feel? Just knowing that in your belly are my kids? That you would do that for me?" He hugged her, and when she had finished eating he started a warm bath and walked her to the tub to have a soak. "let me know when your ready to get out" He kissed her deeply and went to clean up the dishes.

"You make it sound like I'm some kind of surrogate." She said softly as he hugged her. "It's not something I'm doing for you. I'm doing it because I want the family we always had dreamed of having, because one day you are going to be my husband, at least I hope you will be." She said, sounding hurt after she finished her food and as he lead down the hall and to the bathroom. As he started the water she watched him and once the tub was filled she thanked him, once he left to go clean up she steped out of her slippers and shed the silk robe, hanging it on the hook on the back of the door, not wanting it to get dirty on the floor before stepping into the tub, hoping once the dishes were done he would join her.

Her comment kind of irked him, but he tried not to be upset and went out and finished the dishes and let her soak a while. When he came back he stopped at the door and just looked at her as she soaked in the tub. Her swollen breasts floating up out of the water, with her nipples hard and tall. She really didn't show yet and with all her tattoos, she looked like a sexy girl in a biker magazine. He took out his cell phone and snapped a picture. It was perfect, and it gave him an idea. "You relax a bit more he said, "I have an idea I'll be right back. this is going to be fun". He went to the garage and uncovered his Harley. He'd got it the year after she had left, but without her to ride with him, it wasn't any fun, and he'd put it away and left it. he came back in and started digging . He found a couple pair of jeans one for him to wear, and the other for her. He took out a pair of scissors and made a pair of Daisy Dukes out of them. He also found a couple of his Dad's old sleeveles white rib knit tee shirts one for each of them.

He came back in the bathroom grinning ear to ear.. He helped her out of the tub and then when she was dry took he in the bed room and gave her the clothes. "Put them on. Trust me!"

At first when Andy returned and stopped at the door Roxy didn't even seem to notice he was watching her as she continued in washing herself, going slow and making sure she was thoroughly cleaned. Of course, she didn't know she was teasing him a bit in the process. Roxanne remained oblivious to his presence until she heard the shutter sound his phone made when he took the picture. By the time she looked up at him, Andy was telling her he hand an idea before running off. She took this time to wash her hair and relax a bit more.

When he entered the bathroom once more she saw the huge grin on his face. "What are you so happy about, my love?" She asked as he was already taking a towel and drying her off. She then watched him pull the plug before she she was lead to the bedroom. He handed her the clothes and she didn't bother to ask, clearly this was some kind of surprise he had. She dropped the towel and quickly put the shorts on and the t-shirt before kissing him.

They looked in the mirror, and except for being way too clean they looked like a couple of bikers, especially Roxy. He wrapped an arm around her tightly, being sure she wouldn't get dizzy, and walked her out to the barn. There sat a classic late 1950's Harley Hardtail with ape hanger handlebars, fully polished. "Well biker chick? You ready to ride? I bought this us the year you went out west. Never got the chance to show it to you." He got on and kicked the old bike to life. It roared with the classic throaty Harley sound.

As Andy wrapped an arm tightly around her waist and lead her out to the barn Roxanne began to get excited, wanting to see what he had planned for the two of them. As they stepped into the barn she saw they Harley sitting there, looking polished and new and her eyes lit up with an adventurous excitement; something that Andy hadn't seen from her in years. "Baby, it's beautiful and you know I'm always ready to ride with my sexy biker boyfriend." She said before kissing him before watching as he climbed on and started it. She then climbed on behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist. Unlike him, she was unwilling to think of herself as his wife until they were officially married, no matter how long they had been together.

He gunned the Harley and he headed out of the barn and down the gravel road to the highway. Once on the open road, he got it up to speed and the wind tore at their clothes. It was hot sticky weather but on the bike it felt great. He couldn't hep but love the feel of Roxies warm full breasts against his back, with only the two thin shirts seperating them. The wind blew up inside Roxy's Daisey Dukes , pulling the fabric back and showing plenty of skin. The tatoos on her hips and ass cheeks were in plain view as they road. Other bikers grouped up with them as they road down the highway. Many giving Roxy a big thumbs up.

As the two of them went down the highway the wind felt good, despite it being hot a sticky out at the speed they were going the wind that tore at them and their clothes felt good. As the wend blew up inside Roxy's Daisey Dukes and pulled the fabric back so that very little of her waist down was covered a good deal of her tattoos were revealed to anyone wanting to see. As other bikers grouped up with them, many giving Roxanne a thumbs up or a honk it made her feel sexy and beautiful as she seamlessly forgot about her insecurities. Given the chance any of the men would probably fuck her, too, not that Andy would allow them to even try.

As the group of rider's pulled off at a roadside bar, Andy pulled off with them. Roxy seemed comfortable with their learing, and he wondered just how she would behave when they were together. As they got off the bike he kept an arm securely wrapped aound her bare waist. When they sat down at a table, he pulled her into his lap. He ordered himself a beer, but a coke for Roxy, knowing she was pregnant. He was glad she was having this chance to show off her body while she still didn't show, and also in company that wouldn'y look on her badly for her tattoos. The oposite was actually the case with several of the men and even a couple of the women admiring her ink.

As they pulled off at a roadside bar, following the biker gang that had began to ride with them Roxanne was able to climb off the bike rather easily and watched as Andy climbed off after shutting off the bike before he wrapped his arm securely around her waist. As they walked inside Roxanne seemed comfortable around the bikers, despite staying close to Andy. As they sat at a table she welcomed it as he pulled her into his lap and she kissed him lovingly, able to feel the eyes of most of the bikers on her, both men and woman.

As much as their gaze made her feel sexy and attractive she wanted to show any of the men interested in her that she was in a happy relationship. When their lips parted ways she looked around at some of the tattoos others had. "So, where are you guys from?" She asked who appeared to be the leader of the gang.

In an obvious challenge to Andy's possesion of Roxy, The gang leader replied, "Keep your woman under control or I'll have to do it for you!" Andy was a little shocked, but not wanting to appear weak and cause a second challenge, snapped back at the leader, she may have a mouth on her, but she has the best tits in the room and they belong to me!" With that he pulled roxies shirt up over her breasts and after being sure he got an eyeful pulled her around in his lap so she was facing him and took one in his lips. In between slurps he said" "when you gonna learn to keep you trap shut woman!"

As Andy pulled her shirt up to show off her chest to the leader she didn't mind it, even enjoying the way the woman at his side reacted but when Andy pulled her around so that she was facing him she was some what shocked when he forcefully took one breasts in her mouth. What shocked her even more was his words and she looked at Andy with a glare, sure it was obvious to him that it was difficult for her to keep from snapping at him.

Andy let go of her breast and pulled her shirt back down and then wrapping an arm tightly around her walked he out of the bar. He kicked the harley to life and got on, pulling her on the bike in front of him. As he pulled away, he said "I'm sorry sweety, but that was dangerous. That guy wanted to take you. I had to do something or he would have punished you himself."

As they walked out of the bar after pulling her shirt back down and wrapping his arm tightly around her, as if protecting her Roxanne stayed close to him. As he started the Harley she watched him, still seeming at the very least upset by what had happened but she said nothing to Andy about it. As the Harley roared to life she didn't fight him as he pulled her onto the bike so that she was sitting in front of him, able to feel the vibration as the bike ran, and it felt good. "I would have liked to see him try, I might be pregnant but I would have kicked his ass." She said, tense and not even relaxing despite feeling Andy's arms around her and his chest pressed to her back. For the first time since she had returned to Athens her temper was showing.

"I didnt mean to hurt your feelings, you really did have the best tits in the room" He drove with one hand and unzipped her shorts wiuith the other, finding her clit with his finger. he let the vibration of the bike tease her as he headed further dow the highway, He kissed her neck, and tried to comfort her.

"I know you didn't and I know you don't look at me as if I'm some kind of object but it just kinda gets to me when I'm talked to like that." She said, as he drove with one hand she could feel his other hand working to unzip her shorts and moaned as his finger brushed against her clit, although for the most part the noise of the bike kept her moans drowned out. As the vibrations teased her she became wetter and when he began to kiss her neck it aroused her further. "Baby, I love you." She said, looking up at him with hungry eyes, wanting him.

"I think we should find a place to stay for the night where we can just have some fun." Just as he said that they passed a sign for a hotel with a built in water park. "what do you think of that ?" he asked? "I know we don't have any luggage, but it sure sounds like fun. We could stop at a store and buy swimsuits."

Roxanne was in agreement that they should find a place to stay for the night and she smiled when they passed a sign for a hotel with a built in water pack. "Sounds like a fine idea to me, my love and swimsuits would be a good idea, although we may not make it out of the hotel room." She joked, although if she had her way they would be too consumed with their passion for each other to worry about the water park.

He pulled off at the next exit and then seeing the hotel was next to a mall, he parked the bike at the mall. She had to quickly do up her shorts as they entered the parking lot. They go off the bike and made their way through the Mall and her spotted a store called sun country that specialized in swim wear. "I'll make you a deal, you can pic my swimsuit, if I can pick yours. Deal? What ever I pick out you have to wear and vice versa." He looked at her for approval as he started looking at bikini's. "I think it will be a lot of fun."

As they made their way into the mall and eventually into a swim wear specialty store called Sun Country, Roxanne couldn't help but smile at his idea. "Deal, but what if I don't want you wearing anything?" She asked teasingly before leaning in and kissing him. "Of course, if I have my way we won't be leaving our hotel room at all." She added, although she knew picking out swim suits would be more fun for him, she played along.

"NO! you have to give me something to wear.!" he said laughing. He looked through the suits and found a a bright yellow micro bikini. Basically thre small triangles and some string. Her tattoos would look great with it. then he walked over to when she was looking to see what she had picked out. he kept his selection behind his back. "You ready? sweety?"

"But you're so sexy what if I want to show you off?" She teased, unable to keep from laughing as she spoke. She then watched him for a moment as she looked through bikinis for her before going off and beginning to look through trunks for him. She then finally found a pair she thought would look good. They were shorter than most and were shorter than most and wouldn't cover up much skin, meaning as many girls would be watching him as guys watching her. "I'm ready." She said with her pick for him hidden behind her back.

They went to the counter and each handed their selections to the clerk who gave them a very funny look, but said notheing and took their money. When they left, Andy broake out laughing. "Did you see the look on her face? It was priceless!"

"Yeah, I did." She said laughing as she left, walking beside him. "Maybe she thought you were female and I was a male." She said to him before she kissed him, during this trip he was seeing the more free side of her. "So where are we headed now, my love?"

Back
Top Bottom