Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What The Heart Wants [XxMoonlightRomancexX + wolvenrogue]

"I was thinking so.. was about to carry you to bed. Would you like that ?" he got out and opened her door, and seeing her half closed eyes, decided she didn't have a choice. He scooped her out of the car and carried her int the house and laying her on the bed undressed her, and slipped one of his tee shirts over her for pajama's. Then he tucked her in and after undressing climbed in with her in just his boxers.

Roxanne nodded at his question as he opened his door to get out but even in the few seconds it took him to walk around the Mustang and open her door, Roxy's eyes were already half closed and she was beginning to doze off. Despite the pregnancy not effecting her yet, she had been through a lot the past few days with planning her parent's funerals and it was mentally and physically waring her down. As he scooped her out of the car she moved her head to his shoulder. A few minutes later she could feel him bending over and gently laying her down before undressing her and dressing her in one of his t-shirts before tucking her in. By the the time he stripped and slid into bed next to her she was already falling into a deep sleep. She slept peacefully through the night.

The next morning though, at about five in the morning she quickly woke up and moved out of bed before rushing to the bathroom and closing the door behind her. She ended up getting sick and was sure she was going to wake Andy up. As she sat on her knees on the floor Blue came in and laid beside her, as if trying to comfort her.

Andy heard the commotion and walked sleepily into the bathroom. "Are you sick sweety? he asked, being pretty certain the answer was yes. He knealt down and held her head as the next wave of nausea assaulted he body. When she was through, he gently wiped her face with a cool cloth, and carried her back to bed. "You are staying here. Our guests can come to you." He called his aunt and asked her to buy a pair of pretty pajama's for Roxy so that she could stay in bed during the funeral. He wasn't taking any chances at losing a baby, much less twins.

When she heard Andy's voice Roxy couldn't answer but she found she didn't have to for Andy to come to her. As he knelt down beside her and held her head Roxy let out of groan. Her whole torso hurt from the nausea and the vomiting. When she was through she didn't fight him as he wiped her face with a cool cloth before picking her up and carrying her back to bed, Blue following him and jumping up on the bed with Roxy. "I'm not staying in bed all day. Besides, if I stay in here people are gonna ask why, what are you gonna tell them?" She asked as he hung up the phone and she began to pet the dog, who was obviously happy she was home.

"I'm gonna tell them your not feeling well, and if thats not enough, I'll tell them the truth! I'm not ashamed of what we've done. No matter what, I'm not letting a stupid funeral cause the loss of twins. I won't hear of it. I'll put up a cot for you outside if necessary."

"Giving my parents the goodbye they deserve isn't stupid and besides that we don't even know if I'm pregnant with twins yet." She said, despite knowing he really didn't think the funeral for her parents was stupid she was clearly pissed off. "Morning sickness happens, but it isn't going to keep me laid up and be for nine months, unable to take care of my animals or do anything for my boyfriend. I refuse to feel like I'm worthless." She said, her eyes filling up with tears.

"Alright, but you have to promise to take it easy. I don't want youstanding for six hours. You need to sit down as often as possible. At least until we are sure your alright. You just passed out yesterday, remember? I'm staying right with your the whole time, You hear me?"

He made sure there was a chair for her where the reception line would be and several near the caskets.

"I'm not going to be standing for six hours and fine. I know I just passed out yesterday but I'll be fine, especially if you're there. I'm sure Blue will be following his Mommy everywhere too." She said, the dog replying with a bark. She then got up only to sit back down quickly, feeling dizzy. "Okay... Maybe bed was a good idea after all." She said, looking up to see a look of worry on Andy's face. "I just got really dizzy." She explained to him.

Andy's aunt arrived with a very nice dressing gown, one that looked formal and elegant but was still loose and allowed her to get out of it easily should she become ill. Andy set up a chase lounge out under the tent where she could be a part of everything that went on. Once Roxy was dressed in the gown, he carried her gently ouside and let her lay in the chase lounge. It wasn't as obvious that she was ill that way, but still she was laying down.

Roxy didn't fight it both as he dressed her or carried her outside and laid her in the lounge. "Babe, I'm sorry I'm fighting you so much. I just don't like not being able to help or do things for myself." She apologized as she looked up at him, knowing he knew she was like this. As the two talked Blue laid down close by, watching the two. Clearly his time apart from Roxy hadn't changed how close he was to her, either.

The guests filed in for the funeral and Andy could see many looking Roxy's way and whispering. Seeing that, Andy got up and spoke to the guests. " We are here to remember our parents, he said, and that makes us sad, but Roxy and I have a happy announcement as well. In nine months we expect to bring a child into this world, and possibly twins. Roxy isn't feeling well, so we ask that you come to her, and your prayers for a successful pregnancy will be greatly appreciated. He pulled up a chair beside her and sat down, holding her hand.

As the guests arrived and the tent quickly filled with people Roxanne could see most of the crowd whispering to each other and she knew it was about her. She tried to ignore it but even then it still hurt, especially when most of them were people she went to High School with. Andy must have noticed this because she watched as he stood up from his seat and turned to speak to the guests. She knew before he opened his mouth what he was going to say; he was going to tell the crowd that they were expecting and she couldn't blame him as that appeared the only what to quiet whatever rumors were spreading through the crowd. The news did it's job, too because all the whispers died down.

As he pulled up a chair beside her and sat down she smiled weakly at him as he took her hand. "I love you." She said softly to him, to everyone it had to be obvious the two of them were back together and it seemed as if they had simply picked up where they had left off.

They sat through the funeral tigether and they both sat while the reception line passed by. It wasn't necessary for Andy, but he saw that it made it easier for Roxy, so he just stayed put. By the end of the night they were both exhausted and when he carried her to bed, Roxy seemed to fall asleep in his arms. He undressed her, and tucked her in bed, and climbed in next to her. He curled up with her, and looked forward to the start of the rest of their lives the next morning.

Roxanne was thankful that Andy stayed by her side during the entire service. Sure, she was certain he knew it wasn't necessary, even without her saying a word about it but it told her a lot about just how much he loved her. When the end of the night came and when everyone was finally gone Roxanne was hardly able to stay awake and when And lifted her she smiled. "Y'know, in a few monyhs I wont be this light. Hell, you might not be avle to carsheme then." She teased even as she fell asleep with her head rested on his shoulder. As he carried her into yhe house Blue followed them and by the time he lowered her onto the bed she was hardly awake. She didn't fight when he undressed her and as her tucked her in before lying beside her a smile appeared on her lips. Blue laid in the doorway, watching over them as they slept.

The next morning started almost exactly the way yesterday has. At about Six, as tge sun was rising she rushed out of the room and into the bathroom whete Blue followed and laid with his head in het lap, wanting to comfort her even as she sat on her legs, nude as she got sick.

Andy heard the commotion in the bathroom and came in with the warm washcloth and sat beside her again. I'm so sorry Roxy. I wish this wasn't happening. I just hope knowing why helps a little. He cleaned her up, got he a glass of water to rinse with and then helped her up off the floor and brought her some soda crackers to eat.
"I'm told these settle your stomach," he said as he laid back down beside her.

It was several minutes before she could even answer him back. "There's noting to be sorry about. It's unfortunately part of pregnancy for some woman. I just hope it isn't like this everyday for nine months, I hate having to see you wake up early just to make sure I'm okay." She said with a shrug, clearly she was unwilling to place blame on him. As he cleaned her up she sat there and stroked Blue's fur. As he helped her off the the floor she thanked him, moving into the bedroom followed by Blue as she sat on the bed. When he brought her some soda crackers she thanked him. She opened them and at a few of them. "Hey Andy, thank you for staying by my side." She said.

"It's ok... your doing the hard work. Would you eat somethingif I fixed it?" he was hungry himself and was thinking about pancakes, but he didn't want to make her sicker. He could always just eat cereal in the kitchen. He looked at her as lay in bed. "pancakes? or maybe some oatmeal?" He wanted to make her feel comfortable.

"I don't think it's really considered hard work at the moment, we just found out yesterday I'm pregnant and I haven't even begun to show, yet. I just hope you still love me when I get fat and unattractive." Roxanne said, her tone clearly one of joking as she always knew Andy would love her no matter what. When he mentioned food she knew it shouldn't have sounded good at all she she should have avoided trying to eat anything that could make her get sick again but she wanted real food rather than just stuff she knew would help settle her stomach. "I'd eat whatever you fixed, babe. Oatmeal probably would be easier on my stomach, though." She admitted before leaning over and kissing him. "One these days you're going to have to let me start cooking for you again." She said with a smile after their kiss ended, knowing that day probably wouldn't come until after she gave birth, it was obvious to her how much he worried about her health and the babies she had inside her.

"Oatmeal it is" he said, and started the oats cooking. he set oout bowls and cream, sugar, salt, pepper, raisens, and Brown sugar. Then he returned to the bedroom. He lay down beside her naked body, and then, while the oats were cooking, gently toyed with her nipples and her slit. He was fascinated by her body, and even though there would be severe changes coming, he would remain just as fascinated until the day she gave birth.

Roxanne watched as he left the room momentarily and as he did she closed up the crackers he had brought in for her to snack on and sat them on the beside table. When he returned to the bedroom as he let the oats cook for their breakfast she watched as he laid beside her and she watched as his hands moved to gently toy with her body. "That feels good." She said softly, feeling more pleasure from his hand playing with her nipples more than her slit because of how tender they were already becoming. Already, after only a minute or so of playing with with they were already hard. "You know, my love, when I start showing I'm not always going to be willing to let you see me nude or play with my body like you are now." She warned, having always been self conscious about the way she looked, even having been with him throughout high school it took her years to be comfortable with Andy seeing her body.

Andy was confused. "Why? I want to watch our babies develop, and your body will be beautiful when your pregnant. Its no the same as being overweight. You need to get bigger to make room for a baby. You will be mor beautiful than ever."

Roxy looked up into his eyes. "You know how I am about my body and the way I look. I'm sure you remember how long it took for you to see me nude or without make up back in High School." She said, knowing it wasn't right to deny him the ability to watch their babies grow inside her during the next nine months, but clearly she still didn't like the way she looked.

"But I'm your husband, its not the same as then. we are going to be parents." He got up and got the oatmeal, and set it on the table and then got her a robe and slippers, and walked her to the table being sure was stable. He wasn't taking any chances.

"You're right, you are my husband to be and in the past five years we have both changed a lot but in someways we are the same as we were the day I left. Sure, we're going to be parents in nine months but that doesn't mean I my insecurities and every flaw I have disappear." She said to him before got up to prepare the oatmeal for them. Several minutes later she saw him returning with a silk robe that hugged her body like a glove and was a deep, beautiful red color and slippers. "Baby, where did you get this?" She asked as he helped her into it, figuring it it probably was one of the many gifts he had hidden when she left. As he walked her to the table, keeping her stable she thanked him once she was seated. Once he was seated she began to put cream, sugar, raisins, and Brown sugar into her's. "You know, I don't deserve a man as attentive as you." She said, looking into his eyes as she spoke.

"And thats why I get to see you naked when ever I want!" he said in a teasing tone of voice. He wanted to tease her, but he was mostly serious. He felt that whatever had come before was now secondary to their life to gether and the two lives they had created together, and shyness had no place there. He watched her eat. "Be sure you get enough, he said your eating for three remember! What shall we name them? I'm sure there is at least one girl, maybe two."

Back
Top Bottom