Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What The Heart Wants [XxMoonlightRomancexX + wolvenrogue]

"If you think this is naughty, my love you ain't seen nothing yet." She said in a teasing tone with a smile on her face. "I could always be down on the floor board, between your legs and using my mouth to please you." Roxy added, wanting to tease him a bit more as they neared the lake. A few minutes later when they reached their destination she watched as he shut off the truck before sliding the seat back as far as it would go and pulling her into his lap. As he did she screamed in surprise and moved her legs so he was straddling him. As he trapped her lips in a passionate kiss Roxanne moved her hand to rest on the back of her neck as they kissed, moaning as his cock pressed against her womanhood. Then, as he lifted her hips their lips separated and when he slid his cock against her pussy, covering the head in her nectar. When he then lowered her onto his cock she winced, not used to all the love making they had been doing since her return.

As he took her hard and fast Roxanne could tell by how swollen and hard his member was just how close her teasing had gotten him to his climax. By the time he was filling her with his seed and she was moaning and climaxing in unison with him.

After they had both climaxed Roxanne didn't feel his member soften or him calming like she had expected to. "Does my baby need more of his girl?" She teased before kissing him as he reached over and opened the door. When he then moved his hands under her bottom to support her again before moving out of the truck and walking to the lake with him she wrapped her arms around his neck to help support some of her weight. When they made it to the lake and he began to walk in she continued to keep her arms around his neck. "That's cold." She said as he walked in, not stopping until the water reached their shoulders. Then as he began to thrust into her again she moaned his name. One thing for sure was that by the ride home tonight she would be wore out.

He wasn't in any hurry, once he had reached the lake and took his time, taking her long and very slow. he drank in her lips and played with her ti=ongue with his own, as he spent every ounce of passion he possessed freely on her. He held nothing back and when he finally came that last time he was completely exhausted and thoroughly drained. As he held her in his arms, he almost sank in the cool water, but slowly waded out instead. He kissed her softly, and said,"I think we need to go home and sleep a couple days!"

As he took her long and very slow Roxanne helplessly moaned his name as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her, slowly her pleasure built up, promising a powerful orgasm that was certain to drain the little energy she had and leave her sore and completely exhausted. As her moans became louder she felt him press his lips to her's effectively silencing her as he drank the sweet taste of her soft lips in. As their tongues met and played she closed her eyes and moved her hands to the back of his neck. While he spent every last ounce of passion he possessed on her she poured all her's into their kisses. When he finally came she came with him, having the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced and once it was over she was limp, like a rag doll in his arms as her hands fell to her sides and she rested her head on his shoulder. She felt him almost sink into the lake but then could feel him making his way out.

When their lips met Roxanne was half asleep, the feel of his lips on her's waking her up. "First we need to get dressed so we can get back to your place." She said, not calling it "Home" like he had because she didn't feel like it was her home just yet. To her, their rekindled relationship felt so new that it felt as if this were all a dream that would eventually wake up from and Andy would be gone. As he climbed out of the water and began back to the truck she was already dozing off again. She would probably stay awake long enough to dress herself before dozing off again and by the time they were back at his farm she would be sleeping like a baby.

He helped his sleepy lover to slip her sundress over her head, not bothering with her underthings and pulled on his jeans, and his teeshirt. He carried her to the truck and sat her in the seat and let her laydown. then loaded there picnic back into the bed of the truck. he climbed in himself and resting her head on his lap let her sleep as he drove home.

When they arrived at the farm he parked the truck under the shade of a tree and just sat there looking at her as she peacefully slept.. He didn't want to wake her from her peaceful slumber and so just lay back in the seat and took a nap enjoying the cool breeze comming in the window, and the feel of her warm head resting in her thigh. They slept away the morning, peacefully in the truck.

He dreamed of his time with her that previous night, and his cock grew stiff with in his jeans beneath her.

As Andy helped her slip her sundress over her head Roxanne made no attempt to fight him or insist that she could dress herself nor did she ask about her bra or thong when they weren't put on. As he put on his own clothes she watched him with tired eyes. When he picked her up once again and carried her to the truck, opening the door and gently setting her on the seat. She then watched as he disappeared from her view, going to load the picnic basket into the bed of the truck. She then laid down and almost instantly began to doze off. By the time she could faintly hear the drivers side door open and feel Andy carefully lift her head as he climbed in, before feeling her head being lowered to rest in his thigh. As he turned on the truck and began to drive back to his farm the purr of the engine quickly sent her into a deep peaceful sleep

As he arrived home Roxanne was sleeping peacefully with a smile on her face, clearly having good dreams, probably of their future together. When he laid the seat back she slept unaffected. Then, as she felt his member growing hard her dreams began to change to what had happened the night before. Her peaceful sleep only lasted a few hours, though because a few hours later she awoke from a nightmare and sat up quickly, her chest rising and falling quickly as she breathed heavily. Roxy looked at Andy, hoping the sudden movement didn't wake him.

Andy stirred just a little, but quickly dozed off again. His cock was hard as a rock in his jeans, and had actually begun to poke out at the waist band, so that the purple head was visible to Roxy. His dreams continued unabated and he dreamt that she had become pregnanat and they would soon have a child.

A smile crossed his face as he slept and he slumped slightly and his cock grew even more pushing it self up into plain view for her. His love for her had even invaded his dreams. She was all he thought about, day and night, and all he wanted from this world.

Roxanne watched as Andy stirred and was thankful when she saw he quickly dozed off before fully waking as she really didn't want to have to answer questions about what her nightmare had been. After a few minutes she was finally able to calm her breathing and this was when she finally noticed the purple head of his cock poking out from the waistband. "Looks like you're having some good dreams, my love." She said with a smile, happy to see him smiling in his sleep and at least one of them was having good dreams. She sighed, moving over and resting her head on his shoulder, soon able to calm her breathing. Roxanne didn't have to ask what he was dreaming about, he was probably dreaming about them one day being married and having a baby. After all, for as long as she could remember that had been the only thing he wanted: to make her his wife and for her to be the mother of his children.

She sat there for a few minutes before closing her eyes, wanting to get back to sleep but was unable to. She opened her eyes and lifted her head before beginning to kiss his neck, wanting to wake him with just her kisses. "Hey baby, why don't we go inside and sleep in your warm, comfortable bed?" She paused long enough to whisper the suggestion into his ear before her lips returned to his neck.

He slowly woke to the feeling of her wet kisses. they meshed perfectly with his dreams. He kissed her back and when her heard her suggestion, he carried her in the house, despite the fact that it was still daylight. He layed her gently on his bed, and undressed himself then carefully lifted the sundress from her body. The pair sunk deep in the soft bed, cuddled naked in each others arms.

Roxy smiled against his lips as he awoke and kissed her in return. She moved away from him and went to open the passenger side door to get out, only to be stopped by his arms around her, gently pulling her back to him. She then watched as he opened the door before taking her in his arms and carrying her inside. As he took her to the bedroom she rested her head on his shoulder, making no argument about how she could walk on her own, knowing it would do no good.

As they entered the bedroom she looked up at him as he bent over and gently laid her on the bed. Roxanne then enjoyed the brief show as Andy undressed himself and when he began to pull the sundress off of her she sat up just enough for him to pull it over her head, watching as it was tossed aside. Then as he slipped in bed beside her and she was pulled into his arms she kissed him. "Hey Andy... I know I said I wanted to wait, but I'm not sure I want to wait to be your wife.." She said when the kiss ended and their lips separated.

'I will marry you anytime." he said as he cuddled with her. "But first you need your rest. I want my bride wide awake, and knowing what she is promising when she gives her life away to me." He pulled her close to him and the pair lay naked in bed, there flesh as close as two people could be. He waited, rubbing her back and kissing her, hoping that she would give up and rest again, if only for a few hours. He loved her more than life itself.

"Baby, I know what I'm promising you." She protested as as he cuddled with her before he pulled her closer to him. Clearly she was fighting to stay awake but as he moved his hands to her back, beginning to gently rub it and she could feel any tension in trapped in her muscles escaping as she relaxed. Andy then began to kiss her and it helped her relax more. "Andrew..." She began, her tone a sleepy whine of protest, using his full first name. "I don't want to sleep." She added even as she was quickly losing the battle to even keep her eyes open.

She then fell silent for several minutes and seemed as if she had finally given in and fallen asleep. But this time her words weren't ones of wanting to stay awake. "I just want to feel as connected to you as I did back in high school. I know you're still my soul mate, I'm sure of it but I want our strong connection back." She said, sounding half asleep while hoping he didn't take her words the wrong way.

Andy was confused. he felt more connected to her than ever. "What do you mean?" he asked her, his voice showing mixed signs of fear, doubt, and confusion. "How can we be more connected. What did we use to have that we hac=ve lost?" He sat up on the bed and looked deep in her eyes. His expression clearly one of concern.

Roxanne completely woke up when he asked what she meant and she could hear the mixed signs of fear, doubt and confusion. She slowly pulled away from him and sat up. "I just feel like we don't know each other the way we did back in High School yet. Maybe it's just me." She said, shaking her head as she look away from him for a moment. When she looked back at him she could see the concern in his eyes. "Babe, I didn't mean anything by it.." She said, hoping her words would calm him some.

"What do you need to know? Have I changed that much? I know that I love you just as you are. I don't care that you have changed. Tattoos, don't change you inside. " Tears began to run down his cheeks.

"No, you haven't, you're still the same farm boy I fell in love with but you aren't the one who's changed. I am. As much as you, our friends or our parents refused to believe it I'm not the same girl you fell in love with and it's not just about the tattoos. I'm not the same innocent girl I was, for one thing, you're the only man I can trust." She said, looking into his eyes the whole time she spoke. She then leaned in and kissed him deeply, wanting to make him aware of the passion and love she felt for him. The kiss lasted for several minutes before she pulled back far enough to look into his eyes. "Please don't cry.." She said softly.

"If I haven't changed, but you have, then how can I get to know you again and what is it inside you that you fear?" I'll take you just as you are, changed or not. It doesn't matter to me. Is who I'm seeing, not who you are?" He held her face gently in his hands, His fingers light on her skin. "What is inside you that you don't want to let out? Why are you afraid?"

As Andy took her face in his hands and gently held it she looked into his eyes. "I don't know what you can do to get to know me again, even now I feel like there are certain things I can't show you because those things will make you think differently. Roxanne then fell silent for a few moments, tears beginning to fill her eyes when she finally opened her mouth to speak again. "No, who you see is who I am, Andrew." Roxy then paused again before speaking, as if trying to figure out how to say the things she wanted to. "I'm afraid because while in California I was burned by a lot of people. What's inside me? For one I miss my Momma and Daddy and for the rest of my life I will not only regret ever leaving Ohio but not coming back in time to see them before the accident." She managed to get out before finally breaking down and crying.

He pulled her heaving naked form into his lap and just cuddled her there, doing his best to comfort her. He wondered to himself just what could possibly change his feelings about her. He wantedmore than ever to put those demons behind them, to face them, conquer them and return to the happy life they had enjoyed before she left. He waited for her to calm down. He wanted to aske her just what it was that might change his opinion of her. He couldn't imagine what that might be. He had loved her from afar for so long, he'd endured the loneliness, and the ribbing from his friends, who wondered why he didn't find another woman. What could she possibly say that would change his mind now.

As she was pulled into Andy's lap she didn't fight him and as she sat there sobbing she rested her head on his shoulder. It took about ten minutes of her sobbing, unable to keep her body from shaking as he held her, trying to comfort her before her tears began to slow down. Like him she too, looked forward to the day when the time of them could have the happy life they had before she had left. When the tears finally stopped coming she let out a sleepy yawn, feeling sleepy once again. "Andy, I love you so much.." She said as she nuzzled against his neck as she sat in his lap she began to think back on their High School days and it actually helped to relax her.

As she began to quit crying, he held her head to his chest and asked her softly, "Won't you please tell me what happened to you, that you tink would change things so completely? " He asked. He just held her against his chest , her head resting on his shoulder, and her soft breasts and nipples just lightly touching his chest.

As Roxanne kept her head on his shoulder she felt Andy's embrace get a bit tighter as he held her against his body, just enough that she could feel her nipples lightly touching his chest. When Andy began to speak she listened to him in silence, his words breaking her heart as he all but begged Roxy to tell him what was bothering her so. After his words she sat there for several minutes in silence before lifting her head and looking into his eyes. "You really wanna know what I think has changed me so much, Andrew? A few months ago I was raped by the guy I was staying with in California and one of his buddies. Something like that kinda changes someone a lot. Hell, I can't even let my damn guard down with you" She explained, beginning to cry again as she did.

After she was done she pulled away from him and stood from the bed. "I'm going to get a shower and then I'm going to drive over and take care of the dogs and horses." She said to him before turning to walk out of the room, fully expecting her to take her by the arm and pull her back to the bed before bombarding her with question, also expecting to see a look of anger in his eyes.

Andy got up from the bed and followed her to the bathroom. "Don't you think the dogs can wait another hour?" He stood in the door to the bathroom. "We are going to talk this out. Do you really think that changes how I feel about you? That i might love you any less? I want you to know it doesn't. You're not damaged goods. You did nothing to cause the behavior that hurt you so much. If anything I love you more for having the courage to come back home to me." he stepped through the door and once again pulled her body tight to his own. " I will never stop loving you."

As he stepped in front of the door, effectively blocking her from getting into the bathroom Roxanne looked at him with a glare. "I'm not waiting another hour to go see my dogs, I wanna give them all baths today and bathing a pack of dogs takes time and besides that the horses probably need fed too." She said, clearly upset and as she became upset her Tennessee accent began to come out more. "No, we can talk about this later. If I didn't know you better I'd say yes but I know it hasn't but you are wrong, I am damaged and what if I did do something to lead them on or something?" She asked, sounding completely different from the woman he knew, she no longer was the tough girl that had returned from California but rather scared, weak and in need of someone to tell her she wasn't worthless and that this wasn't her fault.

As he took her in his arms she struggled against him, despite knowing she wasn't escaping. "The only reason I had the courage to was because I had to give Momma and Daddy a proper funeral. Truth be told, you were the last thing on my mind coming back, not because I didn't love you anymore but because I figured you had either moved on or would never forgive me for leaving."

Andy held her tight to him, his grip on her firm but gentle. He would not let her run and hide from him, but in no way did he do anything to cause pain or fear. He held her like he would a scared child. His arms were protective, and cherishing.

Nothing you did or said would excuse those men from their actions. They may have damaged your heart, but they in no way diminshed your value to me. They had best stay in California, for if the day ever comesthat we meet, it will be a very bad day for the both of them.

"We can shower and get dressed and then go care for your animals, but I'm taking you there, and we can talk while we work. It might just do us good. I want to clear this up now. I don't want to wait. I need to hear all that happened to change you in California, the whole story, not just the good stuff. Not that it will change how i feel about you. It won't. I won't let it. But the only way to put those skeletons behind us, is to dig them out of the closet. So I don't care how long it takes, or how many tears come with it, I want to hear it all."

He warmed up the water, and they stepped into the shower together.

For a long while Roxanne struggled against him as she screamed at him to let her go, despite his firm yet gentle grip and his arms encircling her in a protective and cherishing way. Then after several minutes her struggling slowed to a stop and Roxy quit screaming at him as teats began to fill her eyes, beginning to feel like she was going to break down crying before responding to his words. "How in the hell could you still love me when I feel like I can't even completely let my walls down around you, the love of my life?" She asked, feeling afraid, ashamed and weak.

It was then a few moments before she spoke again but before she did, she let out a small laugh. "Those Los Angeles boys wouldn't come to Athens, at least if they are smart they wouldn't. Could you imagine those two big city boys trying to find their way around here? I doubt those two know what a farm looks like and they've probably never seen a horse or a cow up close." She said, shaking her head with a smile on her face.

As Andy began to speak while walking towards the bathroom her smile quickly faded, if there was one thing she wasn't going to budge on it was talking about him about all that had happened to her in California. Really she didn't even want him going, Roxanne felt being alone would help her clear her head; even if it took longer to get the horses and dogs cared for. "No, I'm driving myself and I'll be the only one caring for the animals. I don't want to talk about this, not now and you can't say for sure it won't change your opinion of or feelings about me until you know everything." She argued in response, seeming that she wasn't going to change her mind. If anyone could change it though Andy could and if she agreed to him going after the animals were cared for if Andy finally began to teach her how to ride a horse like he had always promised would do her some good, helping her to relax.

As he warmed up the water she didn't fight him, looking up at him. She looked like a mess, most of the little make up she had on was running from her crying.

Back
Top Bottom