Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What The Heart Wants [XxMoonlightRomancexX + wolvenrogue]

As Andy's hold on her tightened Roxanne began to struggle against him like a fearful dog although it soon became clear he wasn't letting her go, no matter how big of a fit she threw. "You want me to cry?" She asked, now trying to use her own hand to try and loosen his grip. "Holding me so tight I can't get away isn't the way to do it.

As he began to massage her breast it helped in relaxing her, but it did nothing in the way of her opening up to him and letting herself cry. "What I need is to talk about them and not be looked at like I'm fucking crazy. I need someone to talk to that was close to them." She said, knowing full well Andy had been from the time the two of them had become friends.

"You know I have been" he said. they were like a favorite aunt and uncle to me.. I've spent a lot of time at the farm the last four years, while you were gone. They missed you terribly you know. They always asked if you were returning or if I'd heard from you, but of course i hadn't and didn't know whether I'd ever see you again. It was had talking to them about you. This much I know. It must have hurt not seeing them, but then something else was your priority at the time. Now you have to live with that, and I know it must be hard. I can hardly imagine how I would have felt if I hadn't seen my mom and dad just a coule days before they were killed, or if I'd left on bad terms as you did. I just don't know what I wpould have done. Are you sure your alright?'

Roxanne found herself getting angry at Andy for his words and angry at herself for all she had put her parents through in the past five years. "I know how bad they missed me but it wasn't like I left without saying a word about it to them. I told Momma and Daddy exactly where I was going a few days before I left and asked them not to tell you because I wanted to tell you myself. At the time they respected my request while making it clear they were against the move, saying moving to a place like California would change me and that they didn't want me to lose the love of my life." She said, tears coming to her eyes as she explained this. Roxanne looked away from him as this happened, as if she were trying to hide her tears from him all the while she expected to feel his hand under her chin before he gently lifted her head up so she had to look at him; just as he always would do when she cried and tried to hide it from him.

"Babe, I'm sorry I ever left you and I'm sorry I didn't listen when they tried to talk me out of it. If I had stayed we would been married by now and I wouldn't have put Mom and Dad through all that pain. Now I've lost them and we have to start over." She managed to get out before finally breaking down and beginning to cry.

Andy had expected all that happened the next few moments, starting with the anger and then the pain. He didn't dissapoint her as he hooked her chin and pulled her into a briefe and gentle kiss before allowing her to bury her face in his shoulder. He knew only too well the hopes and asperations that her parents had had. They had been shared by his parents as well. Both looked forward to the joy of seeing them be a family and having to trip over children aagin on the old farms as the cycle of life continued with their new family. Sadly, life had intervened and those plans would never be realized, at least for their parents.

No his task was help Roxy get through the next week or so, and keep her from shutting down, and lossing the joy for life that she was only just now renewing with him. He had fought that battle alone, just weeks before, and it had almost defeated him, but he had come out stronger for the effort. Though Roxy had a tough exterior, made tougher by her California experience, he knew a different girl, the one now sobbing on his shoulder, with a soft heart and a gentle disposition. One that wanted a family and a real home. He held her close to his chest and just allowed her to cry out he feelings, knowing that the pain was inconsolable, and he could not fix it. Only time and a lot of love would do that.

Tears ran down his own cheeks as he watched her suffer. This was not just his girlfriend anymore this was his life partner, the woman he was going to marry, and the future mother of his children. He tucked her tightly under his arm, and gently rubbed her back. The windows of the truck steamed up, and as he looked up and noticed it, it made him laugh. The last time that had happened, they had been in High School and making out. It felt good that laughter and such happy memories had found a way to invade such an otherwise heavy and sad time. He pulled her lips to his and this time kissed her with a heat and passion that was unmistakeable. It was way more than simpathy.

As Andy hooked her chin and pulled her into a brief kiss Roxanne didn't struggle against him as a desperate attempt to get away from him like she had before. Instead when their lips met she kissed him in return before breaking the kiss and burying her head into his shoulder, hiding her face as she began to sob as the fact that both her parents were gone and that the two of them more or less had to start over hit her for the first time. The way she saw their relationship they couldn't just pick up where they left off, despite the love and strong emotional and physical connection still being there. They had to get to know each other again but she already knew one day, even if it took a few years, that she would one day be his wife.

As Roxy kept her head on his shoulder she could feel Andy's arms wrap around her tightly, as if he were protecting her from something before she could feel herself being pulled snugly against his chest. Just as she hadn't for the kiss she didn't try to fight against him, in fact she welcomed it. The longer she cried the harder it became to hold back and at several points her cries of grief sounded more like muffled screams. As the fact that her parents were gone really began to sink it something beautiful happened, though: her rough exterior melted away and she was once again the beautiful, simple farm girl that had captured Andy's heart years ago and hadn't let go since.

When she felt a tear hit her arm Roxanne lifted her head from Andy's shoulder to look up at him for the first time. "Baby, what are you crying for?" She asked as she kept her eyes looking up at him, tears still flowing from her eyes and staining her cheeks. Luckily, she hadn't put any make up on when getting ready this morning not only because she hadn't had the time but she remembered Andy saying on several occasions that her loved how naturally beautiful she was without it. As she kept her eyes on him his sudden outburst of laughter as he took notice of how the windows were steamed up caught her by surprise. At first, before she happened to notice what he was laughing about she looked at him as if had gone mad but then a few moments later she noticed what t was that had brought on the laughter and she couldn't help but laugh at the happy memory too.

As their laughter died down a bit moments later Roxy could feel one hand on the back of her head, gently pushing her in for a kiss. As their lips met and they kissed Roxy knew by the heat and passion within that there was no mistaking his actions as sympathy She kissed hhim back with the same passion, putting all her emotion into it as she tried to focus on them for the moment rather than the plans she had to make for her parents.

Andy slipped a hand up under her blouse and pushed her bra asside and began to massge her nipples and breast. It had been years since the last time they made love in the truck, especially in so public a place as a funeral home parking lot, but that was just what he meant to do. He wanted his girl back. He wanted all of her, and he wanted her to know that he would expess that love any where he had the chance. His fingers fumbled at her jeans button and zipper, but before she knew it, he had them down below her knees and he panties with them. His weren't far behind. He lifted her by her now naked hips and lowered her onto his rock hard cock, entering her freely from behind. and kissing her behind her ear as he she sat in his lap, impaled on his cock.

He looked in her eyes. Roxy, you are mine, all mine. and I'm yours. Our parents are gone, we only have each other. Its time we both recognised that in having each other we have all that we need. The funeral we are planning, is not for us, its for the others. Those that didn't know our parents like we did.

As she felt Andy's hand slip under her t-shirt and could feel him pushing her bra, which was made out of thin lace, aside Roxanne thought for a moment about stopping him, or at least trying to. Some part of her mind knew that she wouldn't be stopping him though, even if she wanted to. It would have worked if he was forcing himself on her, using her moment of weakness to have sex again but she knew that wasn't what this was about. Andy was taking her back as his girl, where she rightfully belonged and she had no objections to them having all of each other; she wouldn't mind spontaneously being affectionate whenever the opportunity presented itself, either.

As his fingers fumbled with the button and zipper on her jeans Roxy kissed him, pouring all her passion and emotion into it. She wanted him to know that despite the five years they had been apart her feelings for him had only grown stronger. As she heard the zipper being pulled down she broke the kiss, pulling back some so he could focus on undressing her. As he pulled them down she felt his thumbs hook onto the material of her black lace thong and soon both were down below her knees. Then as he messed with his own clothes Roanne helped him pull them down past his knees.

When he lifted her up by her naked hips and slowly lowered her onto his rock hard member she looked up at him, wincing some as he did. Roxanne was still in a bit of pain from the day before. When he began to kiss behind her ear Roxy couldn't help but moan. "Andy, I love you and from this moment on, I am yours and yours alone." She said, surely her words would make him smile.

As he then looked into her eyes, his words made any pain and grief she was feeling about her parents fade away for now and she focused on the moment and the love they were making. "I've recognized that you are all I need Andy and that my purpose, no matter how much I've tried to fight it at times, was to carry on her parents legacy and to one day become his wife. "While all of this is true we can't just pick up where we left off, as if nothing has happened. We need to take our time and get to know each other again." She said to him, hoping her words weren't found offensive.

Andy was gentle with her and though his passions were running high, this wasn’t rough sex, but slow passionate loving sex. He held her softly in his arms and the heat between then slowly increased to a low boil. He wanted her to feel the passion in his heart more than the physical attraction. This was physical adoration. He really did adore her, and even though, like any human being she had faults, Andy was blind to them. He saw her only in the very best light.
He wasn’t sure why she felt the need to start over, but she was willing to do whatever it took to bring her heart back to him, however much time it might take.

As they slowly made love his passion rose and he felt himself slip over the edge, cuming deep in side her in was he had never experienced before. There was no big urgency. The good feeling merely built up until the beauty of orgasm with someone he loved simply washed over him. He smiled at her grinning ear to ear. “That my dear was a beautiful experience. “

He helped her to dress and dressed himself and then opened the door and got out of the steamy truck. He knew that she knew what was coming. He just hoped he could get her through it.

As he held her softly in his arms as he made slow and passionate love to her she found herself thankful he didn't lose control and get rough with her like part of her had expected. As they made love she could feel the heat between them slowly yet steadily increasing as at first she moved herself up and down on his member her hands planted on Andy's chest so that she could keep herself balanced. Roxanne's goal was for Andy to climax first, wanting him to recieve pleasure first for a change. When she began to wear down she let Andy take over by beginning to thrust in and out of her and she moaned in pleasure as he did, feeling his cock swelling inside her.

Despite how spontaneous the sex had been Roxy never once felt that their love had become a mere physical attraction. She always knew that her heart beat for him and that Andy was the only man she would ever love and she just hoped he was the same. When he made no comment over her words about the need to start over she was thankful, having worried that might scare him away. She should have known better, though, because of the way he worshiped and adored her, as if she were some kind of Goddess.

As the passion rose within both of them Roxy kept telling herself he was going to climax first and she could tell it wouldn't be much longer, if the way his cock was swelling inside of her was any indication. Then, moments later she felt Andy stiffen a bit underneath her for a few moments before cumming deep inside of her as a way f pleasure washed over him. She then tensed up herself for a moment before allowing herself to climax, coating his member in her own juices. "Indeed, it was." She agreed with a smile before kissing him lovingly before carefully moving herself off of him. She hesitated a moment before allowing him to help her dress, thinking of offering to clean her nectar off of him, but they needed to get the plans for her parents made.

When they were both dressed and he opened the door she followed him out of the steamy truck. When her feet touched the ground she took his hand, as if silently trying to tell him tha she was in need of his comfort as the gravity of the task ahead hit her once again. Sure, she had some idea of how hard it might be making the plans for her parents, but only Andy really knew how emotionally and physically draining it was going to be on her.

Andy wrapped his arm tghtly around her and took her hand in his other hand, as they walked inside the funeral home. He led her to the office window, and when the receptionist opened the glass, he said, "we are here to plan the Evans funeral. " "Come in and have a seat" she said and opened the door for them. She seated them at a table and said the director will be with you in a few minutes. " As they waited Andy could see she was tensing up. Seeing the coffe center across the room, Andy got up and made her a cup of Camomile tea. She didn't need coffe she was tense enough. He added sugar and brought it to her, hoping it would calm her nerves.

A few minutes later the director came in and the interview began. They went through financials and a bunch of very dry and businesslike questions. Finally Andy cut the director off.. Why dont you let me email the answers to those questions. Roxanne is pretty upset. Let's get the hard part done and let me take her home. The director knew exactly what he meant, and got out the casket and flower catalogues, and also the check list of things they would have to bring to properly dress the bodies. As they started through these things, he squeezed her hand and kept his arm wrapped around her. Whenever tears would come , he would stop the director and kiss them gently away.

Almost instantly after the two of them through the doors into the funeral home Roxanne became tense and uneasy. Not only was she nervous about making arrangements for her parents but Roxanne had always be fearful of death on some level. As he lead her to the office window and the receptionist opened the glass she let Andy do the talking. Unable to find her voice to speak. When the woman opened the door she followed as Andy lead her in. As they sat at the table Roxanne was just getting more tense. When Andy got up and walked across the room to the Coffee Center at first she thought he was getting coffee for her, not seeing the tea from where she was sitting. "Babe, I don't think Coffee is a great idea right now, I'm already tense enough." She said, but when she turned around she saw he had made a cup of tea for her. "Thanks, Andy." She said when he handed to her the cup and when he took his seat next to her she leaned over and kissed him before taking a sip of the tea. If anything it seemed to keep her tension was rising.

When the director came in she had just started to relax but when the interview started her tension began to rise again. She didn't have much of an issue with her parents finances as they had always saved enough that with life insurance there was enough to give them a nice funeral and still have some money left over. When Andy cut the woman off by offering to email the answers to her questions to her Roxanne was thankful because she found coming up with answers to them overwhelming. As the catalogs were brought out Roxanne started looking through the casket one first. She had picked out an almost Baby Blue colored one for her Mother and a midnight Blue one for her Father. Going off of their favorite colors. She then began looking through the flower catalog. "What do you think I should do for flowers?" She asked Andy. Roxanne really was grateful to have someone there who had been through this.

Andy suggested that she buy a minimum amount of flowers since he parents had lots of friend. There were likely to be plenty. They ordered a small standard package, and he had her sign the forms, so the rest could be handled by email. They walked out of the home, and he said, "I bet you would like to forget all this for a while wouldnt you? Do you remember what we used to do every summer when school got out so we could forget about it?" He wondered if he would remember or not. They got back in the truck and he drove them back to his farm. The morning had started out almost cold, but now it was heating up pretty good. He went in the house and filled a cooler with sandwhiches, soda and even a couple beers and some wine. He snagged a bag of chips too, and tossed them all in the back of the truck. he lead her back out to the truck along with a blanket and started driving up the road to the firetower. when they arived they were all alone in the deep woods. He made 4 trips up the tower with the food and balnkets and then he took Roxy with him. It was 400 steps up the ladder to the top. He stayed behind her to be sure she made it and when they reach the top he just hugged her.

Roxanne signed what forms were needed to so that Andy could handle the rest of it by email and ordered the caskets and the flowers. As they walked out of the home she took his hand, just having the small bit of physical contact with him helping to comfort and even relax her. "Hell yeah, I would like to forget like to forget all of this for a bit but I don't think it's going to happen, no matter how much distance you put between us and this place." She said with a sigh, her tone a challenging one, as if daring Andy to try and get her mind off all of this. "If you're referring to climbing up the fire tower, then yes I do. I remember we used to pack a bunch of food so we could have a little picnic under the stars and we'd sometimes even sleep in the truck bed if the night air wasn't going to be too cool." She added with a smile as she remembered those summers fondly.

She climbed into the truck and as he drove back to the farm she sat close to him, her head resting on his shoulder as she looked out the window. As he got out of the truck she followed and began to help him pack the cooler with sandwiches and every drink either of them could possibly want, despite him insisting she didn't need to help. On their way out she took the smaller stuff while he carried the cooler. Then they climbed into the truck and were off again.

It took about twenty minutes of following out the road but they finally stopped and they hopped out. The first thing she noticed was that they were all alone. "You know, I forgot how far out this thing was." She said as he picked up the cooler from the back of the track and took it up first. It took about ten minutes but once everything was up she went up with him the final time and she was slower at climbing up but when they made it to the top she seemed breathless. "It's so beautiful up here."

He knew immediately that it had worked. As they looked out over the western edge of the Appelations in one direction and the valey in the other, the view was breath taking. He spread the blanket on the floor of the fire tower and they set up their picnic. "What do you think about sleeping up here tonight? he said. Andy stripped off his clothes and then started working on hers. He wanted this to be a memorable ocassion. When he finally had them both naked, he handed her a sandwhich and a glass of wine. He leaned up against the wall of the the fire tower, and pulled her into his lap. He just heald her as they smiled and ate their lunch.

As he spread the blanket across the the floor of the fire tower Roxanne still stood there, speechless as she admired the view. As he spoke she finally managed to pull her eyes away from the view and look at him. I'm fine with sleeping up here tonight. Maybe we can even make love up here." She suggested with a smile before moving to help him set up the picnic they had prepared. When Andy stripped off his clothes she watched, her gaze one of lust and desire as she admired his body. "You, my sexy Andrew, are the love of my life and that sexy body of yours is all mine." She said with a sensual purr to her voice, wanting him to know that she owned him as much as he owned her. As he worked on her clothes she assisted him in any way that made her clothes easier to get off.

When they were both nude she thanked him as she was handed a sandwich and a glass of wine. Roxy began to eat as he leaned up against the wall before pulling her into his lap and at the sudden motion of being pulled she almost spilled her wine. "Andy, my love, make me forget all about this for tonight and remind me of what we have. All I want to focus on tonight, is us." She said before kissing him.

They suddenly had nothing but the warm sunny air, a nice lunch and each other. It was a glorious feeling. "You know, we never set this picnic up properly." He moved her gently off her lap and got up and cleared the center of the blanket. he took her hand and had her lay down on her back on the blanket in the middle of the feast. He sat at her head and rested it in his lap, his cock now long and hard resting in the crook of her neck just below her left ear and poking up along her left cheek. He reached in the cooler and dug out four plastic bottles, one tan, one brown, one blue and one red, none of which had lables, but all of which had dispensing tops like the catsup bottles in the diner in athens. He opened the red on and began dispensing thin lines of sweet smelling syrup , wherever her tatoos had red. The syrup was ice cold from the cooler and he laughed at her reaction to it. This didn't stop him though and he continued color by color, painting over each tatoo. If he made a mistake, his tongue made a handy eraser. He continued in this way untill her whole upper body was painted.

Andy sat back a moment and admired his progress. "You didnt know your were a walking paint by numbers game did you?" he said laughing.

As Andy gently moved her off his lap she gave him a confused look at his words. "And how were we supposed to set it up, my love?" Roxanne asked as she watched him stand up and begin clearing the center of the blanket. When he took her hand and laid her down on the blanket in the middle of their feast she looked up at him from the floor with a confused look, as if silently trying to ask what in the world he was planning. As Andy took a seat at her head and gently picked up her head, moving it so that it rested in his lap she looked up at him. Despite the feeling of his cock against her face it didn't feel wrong, although it felt it felt as if he were trying to taunt her with it as he reached into the cooler and dug of four plastic bottles.

Roxy glanced at the bottles as one by one they were placed within her view but far enough away that if she decided to attempt reaching for one, they were out of her reach. As she looked them over she couldn't help but notice that each bottle had the dispensing tops on them. In the back of her mind she told herself that he was either going to be covering her body in these sweet smelling, sticky syrups or he was going to be feeding her; neither of which she minded. When he picked the red one up and began to trace her tattoos, dispensing thin lines of it wherever her tattoos had red.

At first she squealed in shock as the ice cold syrup hit her skin. Whenever he made a mistake and used his tongue to lick up the syrup, erasing his mistake she would moan. She watched as he continued with each syrup and by the time he was done there wasn't much bare skin left on her upper body. "No I didn't but even if I did I doubt you would have let me refuse to let you do this." She said as she laughed along with him. "What I'm trying to figure out is how in the world you got these into the cooler without me seeing them.

"Its simple sweety, I just waited till your were taking the blanket and things out to the truck, and put them in then. I kinda tought you might enjoy a surprise, but of course I'm not done yet." he got up, and propper her head up on his rolled up jeans and taking the bottles, knealt between her thighs. he picked up the bottles one at a time and worked on the tatoos below her waist, mistakes, which were deliberately many, were corrected in the usual way.

When he was finished he smiled at his work, took a picture with his phone, and said "Now comes the real fun, cleaning up. he started where he had begun at the top and began licking. Getting the sticky stuff of was a lot of work, and a lot of stimulus for Roxanne.

"Baby, I love your surprises and of course you aren't." She said as he stood and watched as he retrieved his jeans, rolling them up before lifting her head and placing them under it. She then watched as he knelt between her thighs and repeated the process, picking up one syrup at a time and tracing her tattoos. Each time the cold liquid hit her skin she shivered, her womanhood more sensitive to the cold than her upper body, including her breasts had been. Each time he cleaned up his deliberate mistakes she moaned softly.

When he finished Roxanne watched as he admired his work and when he took a picture with his phone of the artwork he had made on her body it didn't work all too well. "You know, if you show that to any of your friends I'll kill you." She said in a teasing tone, despite meaning her words. They once again showed that despite her rough exterior she was still the farm girl who was uncomfortable being nude for anyone besides Andy. "Baby, if you want I could help clean me up... You'll have to feed me the syrup, though." She said before moaning as she felt his tounge teasing her nipple.

Andy had no problem with the cleaning. He spent a good hour at it, and spent extra time on the most fun bits. When he finished, he put away the picnic and and rolled up with her in the blanket just cuddling. " You know, I never get tired of being with you. It was getting dark, and he lit the small candle lantern, he'd brought with him. They looked out the windows and watched the sun set as it slipped below the horizon and the sky was painted with stars. The air grew cooler, but they kept each other warm inside the blanket and after a time drifted off to sleep. Their blissfull rest was rudely interupted when They were awakened by a thunder clap as lightening struck the lighting rod atop the tower and it began to pour. It was cold rain, and Andy got up quickly and shuttered the windows against the storm and then climbed back inside the blanket with Roxy.

By the time Andy was done cleaning her body an hour later Roxy had climaxed twice and she was ready to cuddle with Andy before falling asleep in his arms that night. "I know you don't and I never tire of being with you." She said with a sleepy smile as her eyes followed him when he left her side for a moment to light the small candle lantern he had brought. When he returned to the blanket and laid beside her she rested her head on his chest as they looked out the window, watching as the sun disappeared to be replaced by stars.

That night, as the air grew cooler Roxy moved closer to Andy to both warm herself up and try to keep him warm. By the time she was asleep she was almost completely on top of him, using him as a pillow. The two of them had slept peacefully for a few hours before they were awakened by a clap of thunder as lightning hit the rod at the top of the tower. Then, as it began to pour Roxanne was quickly awake and moved off of Andy. She knew it would be easier for him to get to it so had moved over on the cover, turning her back to the window and quickly beginning to fall asleep again. In fact, she didn't even seem to realize he hd closed the windows.

When Andy returned to her, he again pulled her on top of him. It felt nice and now he was wide awake. The feel of her warm soft body soon had him aroused and his cock grew hard between her warm thighs. Though she slept or at least seemed to be sleeping he managed to slide her down and over his hard cock, burying himself deep within her. It felt so good and right. He didnt thrust at her or even attempt to complete the act, but instead enjoyed the warm feeling of beeing coupled tightly with her through the raging storm which she seemed to not even notice, Whe the storm cleared, he let himself relax, and still buried deep within her, fell asleep.

The next morning the sun warme the tower and they found themselves throwing off the blanket, then waking an hour or so later. Andy was still hard and still fully engaged with her as she woke.

Roxanne remained in a deep sleep as he pulled her and despite letting out a soft moan in her sleep as she could feel his cock growing hard between her warm thighs she was deep asleep even then. Now, when he carefully lifted her up and slid her down over his hard cock Roxy stirred a bit but was never fully awake and when he lowered her back onto his body she quickly fell back asleep for the night and slept peacefully through the rest of the night.

The next morning she was awoke by Andy and saw at some point he had thrown the blanket off of them. "Morning, babe." She said with a smile before leaning down and kissing him. "Do you mind telling me why I wake up to feeling my tight pussy gripping your rock hard cock?" She asked before kissing him again.

Andy smiled at her question. "Are you dissapointed? I could always pull out for you?" he said with a smirk. He grabbed her bottom tight in his hand and now began driving deep and hard into her. He kissed her with passion, letting his body start to have full control. He grunted and moaned, and it wasn't long before, he came hard deep inside her, while he had her deeply locked in a kiss.

He looked up at her and smiled...Now that was worth waiting for.

"If I was disappointed I would have already moved myself off of you." She said before tensing up for a moment in anticipation in response to what was about to happen. Her moans were muffled when their lips met with passion. Her moans steadily grew louder as he moaned and grunted. When he came inside of her she tensed up and came, covering his member in her nectar as they kissed.

She smiled down at him when the kiss ended and stayed there for several moments before moving off of him. "Hey Andy... There's something I need to tell you, if we're planning to get back together." She said, seeming nervous as if she thought her news would anger him.

Back
Top Bottom