Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What The Heart Wants [XxMoonlightRomancexX + wolvenrogue]

"To check in to our hotel, and then perhaps to the pool or the lazy river. I tink we could have a lot of fun together in one of those big tubes." They walked out of the mall and then got on the bike and drove the short block to the hotel. As the walked in they passed what looked like a great pizza place. Andy noticed it was attached to the water park and people wer eating in their swim wear. " I dare you to eat dinner with me in our swim suits!" he said laughing and not expecting her to take him up on it.

"How about before we go to the water park for some fun we have some fun in our hotel room?" She suggested with an aroused purr as they exited the mall. As they got onto the bike she smiled as she felt his arms around her, sitting in front of him like she had before, hanging onto the bag with their swim wear as he drove the short block to the hotel. As they walked in and he dared her she grinned. "Okay, do you really want me to?" She asked, expecting him to be shocked.

"Hell yes! I'll wear mine too."They got their room and found that the water park was right outside their door as it opened onto the massive courtyard. "Heck", he said, we can go in and out anytime we want. As they wentin their room he noticed a sign posted saying "waterpark open to hotel guests 24 hours a day, Adults only 11 pm until 5 am"

"I say we have a little fun in here, get some shut eye and go sometime after Eleven." She said, moving in and kissing him before looking around the room, it was huge. "Hey babe, can I ask you something?" She asked, whatever it was it sounded serious and because of that she half expected him to stop her, reminding her that they were on this trip to have fun.

"Sure" he said, looking a bit concerned suddenly "what is up". he sat don on the bed and pulled her down in his lap, giving her his complete attention.

As he pulled her down into his lap as he took a seat on the bed. "What if I said I'd like you to get a tattoo?" She asked, curious as to he would react; she had high hopes he wouldn't shoot down the idea.

"Babe, I don't know, it's just a question. I just thought I'd ask how you would feel about it." She said, it seemed as if he wasn't too fond of the idea. "If you don't like it just tell me.." She said softly before moving off of his lap.

"I'd do it for you... but not where any one else could see. It would have to be just to the left of my cock, and I'm not letting any man touch me there, so you'd have to find a female artist. Oh and I hear they hurt, so you'll have to distract me while its being done."

"But what I want you to get won't fit down there." She said, leaning in and kissing him warmly. "What about getting it on your ass, unless you plan on another woman seeing you naked, nobody would see it." She said, waiting fr him to ask what she wanted him to get.

Roxanne shook her head when he said he didn't want anything big. "It wasn't like I was going to ask you to get a back piece or anything but forget it." She said softly as she stood from the bed and moved to look out the window, seeming shy about telling him now. As Roxanne stood there she half expected to feel his arms wrap around her as he insisted upon her telling him.

She looked back at him. "Forget it, it's stupid and cheesy and I never should have mentioned it." She said softly, looking back over at him for a moment before taking a deep breath. "Fine.." She said, knowing he wasn't going to let it go. "I wanted to get a tattoo together, one of a wolf."

Each of us the same thing? How big would it have to be ? There should be room where I wanted it"

"I was thinking similar but not the same. When we get home I could sketch up some of my ideas. As for size, think about how big it would take to cover your shoulder blade. It'll probably be about that size."

"I think it will fit where I want it." He looked around the room and found a ball point pen, stripped off his pants and layed back on the bed. " Go ahead, draw what you want, but make it fit here." he took the pen and drew a line arond the area to the left of his cock that would be covered by the swim suit she bought. It was just a bit smaller than a shoulderblade. He handed her the pen.

As he laid back on the bed after stripping she looked at the pen he had handed her. As he took it to draw a line around the area she watched and when the pen was handed back to her she went to work. She worked silently for about twenty minutes before she spoke up, having a fairly detailed sketch of a wolf and a paw print below it as well as her name in a beautiful script. "I'm done babe... Why don't you go over to the mirror and take a look to see if you like it?" She suggested as she stood up, offering her hand to help him up.

As she worked away with the pen, and her hand held his cock out of the way he got hard in her hand. the pen tickled and he found it extremely erotic. He got up and went to look in the mirror. " It looks cool ! he said.

When he got up and looked in the mirror at the drawing her face lit up as she smiled, glad he liked it. "You know why I picked a wolf, don't you?" She asked as she went over to him and hugged him from behind, kissing him on the cheek.

"I'm not sure but tell me. Hey where are you going to put yours? I have an idea! mind if I draw yours on you?" He smiled... it really was a clever idea, he thought."

He pushed her back on the bed, and pulled her daisy dukes off her hips and off. Then set about drawing. He had noticed befor that she had no tatoos around her sex and it gave im an idea. He drew the wolf facing forward so her slit formed the ridge of the wolfs nose. Then put one paw on either side. When he was through, he helped her up to look. "what do you think?" he asked.

As he was drawing Roxy was getting turned on and by the time he was done she was about to climax. Then he helped her up and she thanked him and went over to the mirror. "Well, it's definitely something only you could see but I love it, and you're a pretty good artist." She said, turning around and kissing him. "You know why I picked wolves, though, don't you?"

"No... and you never told me. " He got out his cell phone and took a picture of the drawing he had made and then gave her the phone to photograph her drawing just in case the washed off in the pool. he knew enough to know that once they had the tatoos made that any sex they had would probably be oral for a while, and so he wanted to wait till their night of fun was over before they got inked.

Back
Top Bottom