Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whispered Desires Likes, Dislikes, and other pertinent info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whispered Desire

Super-Earth
Below are a list of my likes, dislikes and other relevant and pertinent info about my rp'ing preferences.

Now that that’s out of the way lets go over a few things, shall we? The following are things you should take into consideration before approaching me to rp:

1. My focus is writing erotica more than out and out smut although given a good enough plot line if the story calls for it, I’m totally okay with that. Romance is always a plus and basically a lot of what I write, and that can and does entail lots of sexual circumstances. Is it a requirement? Probably not but it’s bound to happen. I like stories to build as they go, don’t expect instant gratification although having said that, again it depends on the story we come up with.

2. My stories have to have a plot of some sort behind them. I generally try to build the story from an idea that my partner has and make it be something that we can both agree upon and stick with. Of course, changing the plot throughout the story is fine too, as long as we both agree on it.

3. I’m not a grammar perfectionist by any means but I do prefer someone who can make literate sentences. We all make mistakes but grammar and spell checker are readily available. Text talk, umm, just don’t do it, okay?

4. Please please please do not use small text and I prefer not to see colored text in posts. Italics and bold for dialogue is fine.

5. Co-posts are also another great medium when larger amounts of dialogue and interaction are needed.

6. I’m accustomed to writing out several paragraphs at a time and while I understand that in some circumstances that’s not always possible depending on situation and parts where there is a lot of dialogue for that to happen, I’d appreciate at least three paragraphs per post. I’m literate and all I ask is that you can be literate in your presentation of words. For the love of all that is right in the writing world, be descriptive! I prefer my writing partner to give me as much effort as I give them!

7. My schedule is super busy so I am not always available to post but when I do I tend to try to make it worth the wait. My rl will always come first, I have a full schedule so if you need me to post every single day, then chances are I’m not the rp partner for you. I also understand that other people have rl and or lose their muses or get stuck on what to post next, or even just lose interest. I’m okay with that as long as you communicate to me. Drop me a pm, I won’t get offended as long as you communicate. I don’t need a thousand reasons or excuses why you don’t want to continue, but I would appreciate the courtesy of being informed that you don’t.

8. Every person has learned the basics of rp’ing differently so let’s discuss a few of my pet peeves when it comes to rp’ing. Please don’t control my character or their actions and don’t presume to know how they will respond to something. Of course after I’ve rp’d with you awhile and have gotten accustomed to your style and you to mine, and I get to know you some controlling possibly can and will happen especially in certain circumstances but if you’re not certain it’s best to err on the side of caution and ask first. Oh, and not all of my rp’s have to be sexually oriented as a focus of the rp, I enjoy a good old not sexual story from time to time with solid plot ideas.

9. Settings I can work with are almost any but if you’re looking for historical accuracy I’m probably not the rp’er for you either. While I do the best I can with it, I also write in a make believe world so therefore see no need to be a stickler for everything regarding era’s to be perfect. Roleplaying is for fun, I don’t want to have to go do research just to write.

10. Anything dealing with incest is only going to happen if they are steps..sisters/brothers/etc. And again, nothing under the age of sixteen, it's jut not going to happen so don't ask.

11. If you would like a lengthy writing sample to see what I am capable of pm me and I will gladly share, or just see mild sample in post #2.

Other pertinent facts and info you may want to know:

I basically will rp females although I will try playing males if the setting is right. I generally do male/female relationships.

My characters are usually between the ages of eighteen and forty depending on the plot line. I do not typically play underage characters but again if the plot is interesting enough I may consider it but the youngest I will allow any of my chars to be is sixteen. Please do not ask for anything younger than that, the answer will be a swift and hard no.

I have written with men who can play women well and women who can play men well. Basically though, if you can play the character well enough and be convincing, that's all that really matters to me.

Let’s get the things that are a quick and hard no out of the way. I’m sure there are more than these that I haven’t thought of but I’ll let you know if something comes up that I would refuse to do. My kinks are probably considered to be on the lighter side of the spectrum. The list is as follows and are carved in stone, so don’t ask:

Rape

Scat

Watersports

Enema’s/defecation

Beastiality

Yaoi

Yuri

Brutal face fucking

Fisting

Tentacles

Things I have done little of but wouldn’t be opposed to doing if the right plot and partner came along:

Fxf

Threesomes. I generally only play one char at a time but that's not set in stone.

Things I might/can do:

1. Master/domme/dom/slave/sub mistress/pet all of the above. While this is possible there would need to be discussion on what we both do and don’t allow. I’m not into insane cruelty and there are some aspects of this I won’t do. (those are non negotiable) We can discuss it via pm. I may however find that our particular rp is not for me so don’t be offended if I wish to stop, it’s not a reflection on you it’s merely my own personal preferences. If you want a link to my f list, just ask.

***(CURRENTLY CRAVING THIS AND HOPE THAT YOU CAN TEMPT ME WITH SOMETHING FANTASTIC. Did I mention that I love to be tempted? Give me something gritty, with plot and I will be tempted...)

2. Romance! Many settings, let’s discuss. Romance is my forte' along with erotic/sexual writing. I'm all about making that area as descriptive as can be and prefer my partner to be able to do the same. Things such as "He stuck his dick in her and after a few pumps he came" don't suffice. I enjoy more flavorful, full descriptions and try to return that effort in my own writing. Again, if you would like writing samples, please ask!

3. Non sexual rp's are welcomed although almost all romantic rp's of mine will and do involve some level of sexual activity.

Pairings I'm totally flexible on pairings, I'm not limited to those listed below.

*craving* Fallen angel/human

*craving* Human/demon (this does not involve hard core demonic possession, I’m not into that scenario and totally would not rp it.)

Older man/younger woman.

*craving* Younger man/older woman.

Boss/employee

Vampire/human

Werewolf/human (yeah, I don’t consider that beastiality)

Vampire/vampire were
wolf/werewolf
*craving* elf/elf human/elf
Etc. You get the picture, yes?

I’m sure there are others and will update this list as I think of them. If you have pairings that you’d like to see, hit me up as I love building stories tailored to suit both my writing partner as well as myself.

Also, because my time is limited I often find that Email works great for me to roleplay only because I have quicker access to it when I’m not near my pc/laptop. I don't rp over IM's. Im here to write, not cyber!

I’m sure I haven’t touched upon many things so if I haven’t and you have ideas, please feel free to pm me.

So there you have it, my likes, dislikes, quirks and preferences in the condensed version. :p

If you think you’d like to get your rp on with me, shoot me a pm and we will see what we can create together.

*edited for minor changes and updates.

Adding a sample and bumping. I may have time for one more non fast paced rp if I can find something that interests me enough to tackle taking on another. I am open to fresh and exciting plot ideas. I am currently involved in some fast moving rp's so if I do another, it will most likely not be a fast paced one. I have time limits and am already dedicated to my other rp's.

She couldn’t help but wonder as Lance seemingly appeared to be worshiping her body if he’d not noticed every little imperfection that she felt herself to have. Her stomach was smooth and toned but it was not ripped into perfect six packs like the girls she’d seen that went to the gym every day. She was lithe and her body firm but she didn’t have a perfectly skinny model figure. Her hips curved lusciously, but her bones didn’t stick out. Her skin bore a natural soft glow but she wasn’t one to have laid under a tanning bed for hours at a time either. A firm round derriere adorned her frame but she thought perhaps it was bigger than it should have been.

If she felt herself to have any good qualities it would have been that she had been blessed with naturally large round firm breasts. Grace would not need plastic surgery to enhance what she had already been so generously gifted with. In her own opinion her two strongest features she’d determined were her meadow green eyes although she’d rarely ever been able to look people in the eye, and those full pouty sensual lips that she’d been told by her last boyfriend had literally begged to be kissed.

No matter how imperfect she’d felt herself to be, Lance had seemingly not appeared to notice or he just didn’t find them to be all that much of a distraction because he had touched her as though she were a perfect angel sent from heaven above for his lips to grace. His voice a soothing balm to her ears, calming every one of her fears as though he’d already been fully informed of her past and she had thought for the slightest of moments that he could possibly read her mind. The way he said “I want you” left her with no uncertainty that he’d found her desirable and he’d come to lean over her, small beads of sweat running beading from his muscular form to drift down and land upon her lithe form beneath him.

As she felt him slipping still clothed between her thighs she would suffer only a fleeting moment of concern and again he seemingly read her mind, assuring her that she need not be afraid. But how had he known, how could he have known. Had his lips not already been upon those pouty still swollen lips of hers when she felt his thickness brushing against her inner thigh for the first time she’d have surely moaned out loud but as it were his mouth sought hers and she found herself needful and rather greedily returning his kiss. It no longer felt like it was her to Grace anymore but some other woman who had somehow managed to garner this untouchable gods attention as he bestowed her with sensual kiss after kiss, and her tongue would slip into his mouth engaging him in a game of tongue chasing tongue. He tasted divine on her lips. Even through the damp material she could feel him, allowing her to become accustomed to the feel of his bulging member beneath those pants until finally they had been removed.

He would lead her easily into those blissful pastures and to the gates of heaven as he took his time, dedicating every touch to soothing her and making her comfortable even as she felt the warmth of his swollen head pressed against the soft folds of her womanhood. Grace held her breath, uncertain if she could do this but his mouth found hers, not allowing her time to give it further thought as she felt his lips against the warmth of his own, her body reacting to the desires that had slowly built over the course of the night, leaving her damp, even dripping between her legs with anticipation. She’d feel that slight bit of pressure as those delicate pink lips were parted and his tip entered into her. Grace moaned into that kiss as he slowly slid inside of her claiming her as his own and allowing her slick walls to adjust to the feeling of him being inside of her, that large cock stretching her until he would be inside of her all the way. His warm, strong body lay against her smooth supple skin, his lips toying with her own as she’d feel his throbbing member inside of her and he would feel her body as it reacted, her muscles tightening around that thickened end. Her eyes sought his even as her soft lips moved against his in a murmured hush of movement, stifling every small gasp that slipped from those luscious lips. There would be no doubt that Grace desired him or that she needed to know every part of Lance that there was to know.

Currently craving something unique but interesting with depth. I'm looking for something that would be enticing, but raw along with being seductive yet hot, sexy and extremely powerful. I don't have any set plot in mind for this but would love to hear any fresh ideas you may want to discuss if your up to the challenge. Like I said, I'm looking for something unique, just not sure exactly what that is yet but I'm sure I will know if the idea presents itself.

I'm finding myself with enough time for just one more rp currently. It that changes I'll be sure to note it here.

Don't be afraid to tempt me with something delicious. I love a rare treat. ;)

One question about
Whispered Desire said:
I have one cardinal rule, I don’t rp sexual material with anyone under the age of eighteen. I realize that may not need be stated, but I feel more at ease having said it, so there you have it. XD

Are yo saying characters may not be under 18, or the players may not. I ask because it seems kind of redundant to have player not under the age of 18 since you have to be 18 on this site, and if you are not and they find out (And the admins do, its actually spooky from time to time) you get banned.

if you mean characters you might want to clear it up.

okay, I will edit it out for clarification, thanks for bringing that to my attention although I said it probably need not be said, I just felt more at ease emphasizing the point that if anyone had tried to slip through the staffs defenses.

My characters are usually between the ages of eighteen and forty depending on the plot line. I do not typically play underage characters but again if the plot is interesting enough I may consider it but the youngest I will allow any of my chars to be is sixteen. Please do not ask for anything younger than that, the answer will be a swift and hard no.

As far as characters under the age of eighteen, for clarification purposes allow me to re-iterate. No chars preferably under the age of seventeen but I will go as low as sixteen. Sixteen is my absolute cut off.

See that helps a lot. (Of coarse if they are under 18 and slipped by the staff chances are they will not tell you either.)

As for roleplaying... You were not rude when i suggested clarification.
Are you up for Teacher (F) // Student (m)

If the setting is unique enough yes. I had that on my lists but in that setting, it has to be something that is different from the norm.

PM me with your ideas please.

*Edited to reflect being currently filled up with rp's for the time being but I am still willing to discuss potential plots for future possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom