Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CLICK ME! (Would love FxM or FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bitchalert

Super-Earth
Greetings everyone :)

I'm back and ready to play. (To any rp partners of mine, I've erased all of my messages. I would love to hear from you again or continue an old rp we've started. I'm sorry I've been gone so long. I'm back for good now.)
I only play on Blue moon. Mostly private message.
I favor taboo scenes.

My limits are as follows.
Watersports
Piss
Anal
Shit
Gore
I do not like breast expansion.
Anything disgusting, but I am not against impregnation or such.
Too much blood, or any deaths. Kills the scene.

Kinks.
I love kidnapping roleplays.
Force
Bdsm
♥Sleep sex. (Mostly where I'm the asleep one) (REALLY CRAVING SOME SLEEP SEX. Sleep creepers <3 )
Light Bondage
Really the question is what is there out there I don't like?
Don't know? Well look at my limits again then ;)

Okay.
Here's a few pairings I want

Runaway Girl/ Finder
Maybe the girl is on their property without her knowing, and when they catch her she tries to put up a fight, to get away, but ends up being caught by them, and stuck.

Teacher with slutty disobedient student
Maybe the student is late, and back sasses, just not giving a general shit, and the teacher gets fed up.

Master/Slave
Mistress/Slave

Kidnapper/Girl

School jock/ Nerd

Cheerleader/ Nerd

Maybe some sort of robbery. I'm a robber and I get caught and punished, or you are a robber and you rob more then just my valuables?

A police rp. I've always liked those stories of police pulling someone over and taking advantage of them.

Father/ Daughter
Brother/Sister
Sister/Sister
Cousin/Cousin

Getting a bit tired of the incest ones, unless you can make it interesting for me <3

I've also wanted to try some sort of vampire scene I think.

I'm thinking of some kind of unusual pet store, that has normal pets, normal girls and boys, and neko's, fairies, elves, vampires. And you purchase one and train them...

Or I'm a vampire's blood slave, kindof thing?

If you don't like any of those just pm me your idea. I'd probably love to try it! And I only play females.

Thank you very much for reading.
I love trying new things!!! And if my ideas suck, tell me yours :)

Hoping to hear from you.
-Casey

I just arrived and am fresh meat with fresh story ideas.

About your pet shop...Thinking of that or a slave block purchase.

The idea is that my character is a young man who has inherited trouble. Family recently dead, opposing family has taken a contract out on his life, he doesn't have the means to keep the family vineyard going.

So he wanders the city, expecting the Assassins knife when he sees your lady up on the auction block/ or in the special pet store. Moved by compassion, he buys and frees you with most of his remaining funds.

Little does he know that in so doing, he awakens your sense of honor and you vow to accompany and protect him.

My preference would be for you to play a large Amazonian (as in attitude, not Lesbian or breast cutting) female. She might be a half ogre...or an anthro mare or tigress. But she IS able to protect him with her skills.

This leads to a new appreciation, and he tells her that it's possible that together they can revitalize the vineyard by getting some lost family artifacts. Only he has the bloodline to get to them and only she has the skills.

Interest? Or have I pitched the ball into the pond?
Hope to hear from you,
Campion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom