Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CLICK ME! (Would love FxM or FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bitchalert

Super-Earth
Greetings everyone :)

I'm back and ready to play. (To any rp partners of mine, I've erased all of my messages. I would love to hear from you again or continue an old rp we've started. I'm sorry I've been gone so long. I'm back for good now.)
I only play on Blue moon. Mostly private message.
I favor taboo scenes.

My limits are as follows.
Watersports
Piss
Anal
Shit
Gore
I do not like breast expansion.
Anything disgusting, but I am not against impregnation or such.
Too much blood, or any deaths. Kills the scene.

Kinks.
I love kidnapping roleplays.
Force
Bdsm
♥Sleep sex. (Mostly where I'm the asleep one) (REALLY CRAVING SOME SLEEP SEX. Sleep creepers <3 )
Light Bondage
Really the question is what is there out there I don't like?
Don't know? Well look at my limits again then ;)

Okay.
Here's a few pairings I want

Runaway Girl/ Finder
Maybe the girl is on their property without her knowing, and when they catch her she tries to put up a fight, to get away, but ends up being caught by them, and stuck.

Teacher with slutty disobedient student
Maybe the student is late, and back sasses, just not giving a general shit, and the teacher gets fed up.

Master/Slave
Mistress/Slave

Kidnapper/Girl

School jock/ Nerd

Cheerleader/ Nerd

Maybe some sort of robbery. I'm a robber and I get caught and punished, or you are a robber and you rob more then just my valuables?

A police rp. I've always liked those stories of police pulling someone over and taking advantage of them.

Father/ Daughter
Brother/Sister
Sister/Sister
Cousin/Cousin

Getting a bit tired of the incest ones, unless you can make it interesting for me <3

I've also wanted to try some sort of vampire scene I think.

I'm thinking of some kind of unusual pet store, that has normal pets, normal girls and boys, and neko's, fairies, elves, vampires. And you purchase one and train them...

Or I'm a vampire's blood slave, kindof thing?

If you don't like any of those just pm me your idea. I'd probably love to try it! And I only play females.

Thank you very much for reading.
I love trying new things!!! And if my ideas suck, tell me yours :)

Hoping to hear from you.
-Casey

RE: Click me! Click me!

Bump... Bump... Bump... -you can hear if you listen carefully. Maybe the bumping is a bed creaking.- xD

RE: Come play with me

if you'd like to do a FxF with some juicy bondage and stuff, let me know.....do you always play the submissive role?

RE: Click me! Please...

Bump. Hi everyone! Hope you are enjoying playing with me!

Bump bump. Internet issues but am trying to get on as much as possible

Sorry that I haven't been on much! Will definitely be on a bunch more very soon. Bump.

Hello my name is Kuziya and i'm new here. Just joined two days ago. I was wondering if you would do a fxf with me? Pm me.

RE: I'm back on Bm! Click me :D

Bump. Craving a rough lesbian roleplay. Like... I use all my roommates stuff and she punishes me xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom