Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CLICK ME! (Would love FxM or FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bitchalert

Super-Earth
Greetings everyone :)

I'm back and ready to play. (To any rp partners of mine, I've erased all of my messages. I would love to hear from you again or continue an old rp we've started. I'm sorry I've been gone so long. I'm back for good now.)
I only play on Blue moon. Mostly private message.
I favor taboo scenes.

My limits are as follows.
Watersports
Piss
Anal
Shit
Gore
I do not like breast expansion.
Anything disgusting, but I am not against impregnation or such.
Too much blood, or any deaths. Kills the scene.

Kinks.
I love kidnapping roleplays.
Force
Bdsm
♥Sleep sex. (Mostly where I'm the asleep one) (REALLY CRAVING SOME SLEEP SEX. Sleep creepers <3 )
Light Bondage
Really the question is what is there out there I don't like?
Don't know? Well look at my limits again then ;)

Okay.
Here's a few pairings I want

Runaway Girl/ Finder
Maybe the girl is on their property without her knowing, and when they catch her she tries to put up a fight, to get away, but ends up being caught by them, and stuck.

Teacher with slutty disobedient student
Maybe the student is late, and back sasses, just not giving a general shit, and the teacher gets fed up.

Master/Slave
Mistress/Slave

Kidnapper/Girl

School jock/ Nerd

Cheerleader/ Nerd

Maybe some sort of robbery. I'm a robber and I get caught and punished, or you are a robber and you rob more then just my valuables?

A police rp. I've always liked those stories of police pulling someone over and taking advantage of them.

Father/ Daughter
Brother/Sister
Sister/Sister
Cousin/Cousin

Getting a bit tired of the incest ones, unless you can make it interesting for me <3

I've also wanted to try some sort of vampire scene I think.

I'm thinking of some kind of unusual pet store, that has normal pets, normal girls and boys, and neko's, fairies, elves, vampires. And you purchase one and train them...

Or I'm a vampire's blood slave, kindof thing?

If you don't like any of those just pm me your idea. I'd probably love to try it! And I only play females.

Thank you very much for reading.
I love trying new things!!! And if my ideas suck, tell me yours :)

Hoping to hear from you.
-Casey

RE: Ya know ya wanna click dis :D

I want to do Cousin's with you.
I visit your home in my Summer holidays. both of us now in our teens. Very soon it shall be your 16th birthday and last month I turned 17.
I remember the good old days when we used to swim together in the pool and have lots of fun playing in the tree house alone as husband and wife.
I smile and give you a big hug as I see you and suddenly feel your large tits bumping into my strong chest. A bit surprised yet pleasantly tingled I kiss you under your left ear lobe and whisper "hello cousin".
IM Me to continue

Bumpers. I'm not around a lot of Internet right now but I should have it soon and I will reply whenever I can.

would any of these ideas appeal to you? 0.o

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=33913
if not I have f/f ideas...

Kiki I'd love to work something out with you :) Your ideas are very interesting, but I'm not sure I am a detailed enough roleplayer for you.

RE: Click me! Click me!

Bump... Anyone wanna play? Don't be afraid to offer your ideas as well.

Hey baby,I'm up for most of your scenarios,want to have some fun?

Bump bump. Thanks so much guys. I love role playing with you all. I hope that you enjoy it too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom